Man City V Liverpool Thu-22-12-@8.00pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:31 pm

Tough place to visit and we gave it a decent go so no real complaints from me, in all fairness they were probably the better side but we hung in there and made a contest of it and as others have mentioned we had chances to maybe even nick it.
If we want to compete with them and in all probability Newcastle moving forward though we are going to need to sign some better players, particularly in midfield.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Fri Dec 23, 2022 7:49 pm

Reg » Fri Dec 23, 2022 10:37 am wrote:What you're saying is he's stupid. Most footballers are.

Every first team LFC players shot should be at least on target, we had every opportunity to win that game last night.

Not quite stupid (although he could be) for me it is more about confidence or lack of it. He snatches at shots when he has time but seems to react better technically when he is under pressure. It’s about winning mentality which I don’t think he has, but that comes with confidence and experience. Even his assist to Salah looked more a player afraid to miss than a player setting up a team mate.

I miss the consistency that Mane/ Firmino/ Salah brought. After having a world class team across the board, sadly our only world class player now is Allison. It unraveled quickly even though the writing has been on the wall for a while. I think our weak midfield is making the whole team average.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games