wolves v LIVERPOOL Sat 4th Feb 3.00pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:36 pm

Completely carved open there. Just woeful stuff altogether.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:47 pm

Should have been 4
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:43 pm

This is truly upsetting how far we've fallen.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Sat Feb 04, 2023 6:59 pm

My brother went to the game, sent me the following: 'Appalling, complete apathy. Happy to just chase the ball around the pitch. No leadership, passion or hunger.'
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Doeboy » Sat Feb 04, 2023 7:12 pm

Reg » Sat Feb 04, 2023 5:59 pm wrote:My brother went to the game, sent me the following: 'Appalling, complete apathy. Happy to just chase the ball around the pitch. No leadership, passion or hunger.'

Heard similar from someone at the game. Said it was the first time he felt the players wern't playing for Klopp.

Depressing stuff. Bellingham is clearly our main target along with Nunes who played against us today and if those deals were to come off, would imagine they take up most of our budget but beginning to wonder if that will be enough.
Doeboy

Postby redshade » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:11 am

Newcastle have been dropping points in the last 5 games , top 4 was easy to catch up, these losses against Wolves, Brentford and Brighton of recent have really screwed us over. We look lost, just no tenacity, passion and fluidity. 
Anyhow, we've got quite a few lads to come back, get some momentum towards the last hurdle of the season and restructure in the summer.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Feb 05, 2023 2:54 am

Just no fight in us at all. A team that can't score just puts 3 past us without reply. Game was over after 25 minutes.we were outfought for every challenge and even managed to make Traore look world class.

Defensively we were a shambles at times. Don't buy the whole "not being able to field regular pairings" bollix as Matip and Gomez have been team mates for years.

Midfield were poor. Felt sorry for Bajcetic as well as him losing possession cost is the 3rd. Sums up the mid really in, lose possession and get carved open. Only glitch on an otherwise good day for the lad.

The lads up front had plenty of chances but again couldn't hit a cows ar$e with a Cello!! Nunez looks like he wants to just explode on someone and Mo is just taking the pi$$ at this stage. Feel sorry for Gakpo trying to find his feet among our worst form in years.

Really hoped we would win this and beat the biters next week. Beat Newcastle then and the pressure would be on a team that never experienced it before.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Sun Feb 05, 2023 7:45 am

We've screwed ucl chances mate, had we gained enough points in our last few games and then beaten Newcastle, we'd have been breathing down their necks. Like you said they ain't experienced anything like that before so could've folded. Tbf I wouldn't be surprised if spurs pip them for 4th.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Tommy Smith » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:23 am

From the outset, when I looked at the team's lineup featuring the central paring of Matip and Gomez and Trent, and the fabulous Keita, I said to my mates it will a certain heavy defeat, Gomez should have never been on the side because his pathetic and lazy defending against the winning goal last week, as for Matip he is useless. Phillips should have been given a chance, whereas the nutcase Klopp was trying very hard to sell him for £10M last month! and the star player £400K Salah was so feeble smiling at failure and making sure that his hairstyle don't get messed up what a waste of money!!!

Regelation form and the players are not playing for that nutcase not at all, he ought to be sacked at once.
The none-winnable games are coming up against Everton, Newcastle, and Real Madrid will this nutcase be in charge!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD HELP US
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby kazza » Sun Feb 05, 2023 9:49 am

Tommy Smith » Sun Feb 05, 2023 8:23 am wrote:From the outset, when I looked at the team's lineup featuring the central paring of Matip and Gomez and Trent, and the fabulous Keita, I said to my mates it will a certain heavy defeat, Gomez should have never been on the side because his pathetic and lazy defending against the winning goal last week, as for Matip he is useless. Phillips should have been given a chance, whereas the nutcase Klopp was trying very hard to sell him for £10M last month! and the star player £400K Salah was so feeble smiling at failure and making sure that his hairstyle don't get messed up what a waste of money!!!

Regelation form and the players are not playing for that nutcase not at all, he ought to be sacked at once.
The none-winnable games are coming up against Everton, Newcastle, and Real Madrid will this nutcase be in charge!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOD HELP US

And there was me thinking you would be critical.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby devaney » Mon Feb 06, 2023 11:50 am

Sad times. Keep the faith.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)