CB Situation

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Boocity » Mon Jan 04, 2021 8:13 am

Klopp has come out and said we may not sign a CB this month. Obviously got their eye on a particular player and may not be able to get him before the summer.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby damjan193 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 1:11 pm

We need to sign a CB but I won't be surprised if we don't sign anyone. We won't buy if there isn't someone we like that is available.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby redshade » Mon Jan 04, 2021 4:31 pm

Very risky to go ahead if we don't sign one. We may end up the season with Hendo and Milly at CB.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Jan 04, 2021 11:48 pm

How is it that Klopp seems to be the only one saying we don't need a CB in the transfer window? Is he on crack?
What a kick in the nads for those two kids tonight to see two midfielders start at the back instead of them, eh?
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Mon Apr 12, 2021 12:12 pm

Kabak and Nat Phillips are doing an admiral job but I just don’t think either are that good. People are enjoying the Phillips story of coming out of nowhere and he is top class in the air but he’s bottom of the PL/top of the Championship quality. Both of them are painfully slow, Phillips is easy to get round and although he’s calm on the ball he keeps playing poor passes to his teammates which is getting them in trouble. Our full backs and midfielders are having to babysit them at the moment. I’m glad Phillips has shown everyone he’s better than they thought he was but I’d cash on him in the summer while his stock is high and not take up the option on Kabak. I’m hoping Kabak and Phillips can help us sneak into top 4 but hopefully the club has something else up their sleeve for CB this summer.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Apr 12, 2021 1:19 pm

Kabak and Nat Phillips lack the pace we need for our high lne matchplay.

I'm happy for phillips to stay as a 4th choice cb, but not convinced Kabak is good enough.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Thu Apr 15, 2021 3:23 pm

Kabak looked nervous and gave the ball away in some dangerous areas last night.. out of him and Nat I think Nat looks the better player out of the 2.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Fri Jul 16, 2021 4:08 pm

kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion