Rumour of the day - For the miserable tw@ts amongst you

Liverpool Football Club - The Rumour Mill

Postby damjan193 » Mon Sep 21, 2020 1:59 pm

Crystal Palace have sent an official bid for Brewster. £19m guaranteed, which could rise to £25m with add-ons. There would also be a £37m buy-back clause included. I think we're gonna accept.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:14 am

I'd sell, and if we can get another 25 for the Ox from Wolves then window net spend will be zero.   Compare that with the silly spending the other top clubs are doing whilst staring COVID in the eye, crazy.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Tue Sep 22, 2020 1:21 pm

I don't think we'll sell Ox. I think Gini will go...he's reportedly rejected our long term contract offer and we'll probably cash in.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:41 pm

I think Gini will just see out the final year of his contract. All seems very amicable and in all honesty I'd rather keep him for a year and have him contribute to us winning trophies rather than cash in. Considering we managed to get Thiago for £20mil realistically we'd get less than that for Gini.

We only need one additional attacker alongside Firmino, Salah, Mane, Minamino and Jota. So we can sell 3 from Origi, Shaq, Brewster and Wilson.

Don't think Ox is going anywhere unless he is asking for a move. Handy player to have in the squad who can play in midfield and attack.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 22, 2020 3:58 pm

Apparently we’ve agreed a fee with Watford for Sarr.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby kazza » Tue Sep 22, 2020 7:20 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Tue Sep 22, 2020 2:58 pm wrote:Apparently we’ve agreed a fee with Watford for Sarr.

Did not see anything about this, where did you hear it?
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Sep 22, 2020 11:51 pm

It mentions it in here. https://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/f ... z-18974172

France Football is the source  :eyebrow .
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby kazza » Wed Sep 23, 2020 5:12 am

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/1338481/Liverpool-Ismaila-Sarr-transfer-talks-36m-fee-agreed-Watford-Diogo-Jota-signing

It is also in the Express but with the same source, seems odd but the type of player Klopp likes to improve. Which of our front three leaves next year though?
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon Sep 28, 2020 2:40 am

It's pathetic the way the Echo is still posting stories linking us with Mbappe, pure click bait.  The Echo's really gone downhill recently.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Mon Sep 28, 2020 11:38 pm

The Echo site has been shyte for a few years now. As you say full of click bait and its sometimes torturous waiting for an article to load due to the amount of spam they are hitting you with.

Karius Naharis is off to Union Berlin on loan.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 02, 2020 12:23 pm

Looks like Brewster is off to Sheffield Utd for £23.5m, apparently we’ve got one of those low buy back clauses inserted into the deal. Always sad to see a young player leave when there were such high hopes for them, for a long time Brewster was seen as the jewel in the Academies crown, one of those that was deffo going to make it, now he’s off on a permanent!
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Fri Oct 02, 2020 3:21 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:23 am wrote:Looks like Brewster is off to Sheffield Utd for £23.5m, apparently we’ve got one of those low buy back clauses inserted into the deal. Always sad to see a young player leave when there were such high hopes for them, for a long time Brewster was seen as the jewel in the Academies crown, one of those that was deffo going to make it, now he’s off on a permanent!

Kinda disappointed. But if Klopp didn't see a path for him into the first team then you have to trust him on that.
I'm also disappointed to see Shaq on the way out but again he seems to be injury prone.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby redshade » Fri Oct 02, 2020 9:40 pm

Same here, I really thought Brewster would be like a sterling mark 2 or something. Sadly I guess Klopp just doesn't see it and to be fair his judgement is correct.

I don't know what happens to alot of these youths, amazing in the academies but don't really flourish at the top end.

I like Shaq, I feel he adds another edge to our team, was really hoping we would keep him.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri Oct 02, 2020 11:45 pm

Looks like Sadio has tested positive for Coronavirus, if he has it I wouldnt be surprised if more of our players and staff start to come down with it. Obviously you’d think someone like Sadio who is still in his 20’s and super fit will be fine but we do have support staff etc who are getting on a bit which is concerning.
Get well soon Sadio and fingers crossed everyone else is fine.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Oct 03, 2020 12:03 am

Just seen that about Mane. Hopefully he gets over it without any hassle or lasting effects. Seen a few on the news here saying that they are still struggling 6 months on from having it, Fatigue and shortness of breath seems to be common. Mane being as fit as he is will hopefully be in his favour.

Disappointed Brewster is off. Thought another season on loan would have done him the world of good but what the feck do I know  :D
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to The Rumour Mill