Liverpool Vs Palace 20:15

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby kazza » Thu Jun 25, 2020 5:41 am

I half want City to beat Chelsea so we really have ago against City. I feel if we win the title tomorrow then we will play too relaxed against City and they may beat us convincingly. I’d rather we take it to City and show them we are the best team than have them honor us as champions before the match is played. If we beat City we will have a run of easier games where we can take our foot off the peddle and still win the points, not sure that applies to the City match.
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Thu Jun 25, 2020 7:28 am

Yup it would be nice to get the title on their turf. It would be an epic match be because the last thing City would want is for us to win it there.

However,if it is won today I'm not fussed because I just want the title wrapped up and done with.

Yesterday s performance was exceptional, superb goals from the lads.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby leeroy74 » Thu Jun 25, 2020 9:22 am

Realistically city could turn us over at their place next week whether we've won it or not by then. They certainly will not hand us the title during the game with them, no way would they want that. There's more chance they'll bend over and take one from Chelsea tonight just so it's wrapped up before we play them.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Tommy Smith » Thu Jun 25, 2020 11:42 am

An Excellent win and near to be a Champion,  Fabinho Mom as he was in Everton game too

Good luck lads
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby devaney » Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:21 pm

redshade » Thu Jun 25, 2020 6:28 am wrote:Yup it would be nice to get the title on their turf. It would be an epic match be because the last thing City would want is for us to win it there.

However,if it is won today I'm not fussed because I just want the title wrapped up and done with.

Yesterday s performance was exceptional, superb goals from the lads.

I’ve got no time for the likes of City who have sImply bought their success which is not something I will never admire. Just hope they well and truly get their just deserts when the result of the appeal is published. Not really that bothered about winning the title at the Emptyhad. Winning the title at United’s ground in front of their scumbag supporters now that would be fun.

Fantastic performance by the team against a somewhat lacklustre Crystal Palace who were unlucky to have lost Zaha so early in the game. Our attitude and desire to win was admirable. This is a very special team and we don’t need to spend a ridiculous amount of money to ensure that we go on to even greater things next season. Fabinho had a brilliant game. MOTM for me was Alison who did incredibly well to stay awake  :laugh:

Thirty fecking years of pain is finally nearly over. My heart goes out to the steward who lost his life to Covid-19 after doing the job for 30 years. RIP mate - life is cruel.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Reg » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:39 am

Young lads can't understand how long 30 years is. We won everything we entered then spent 30 years of paying for our sins.

Out of the gloom and into the sun... we're back.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby supersub » Tue Jun 30, 2020 9:31 am

Reg » Tue Jun 30, 2020 6:39 am wrote:Young lads can't understand how long 30 years is. We won everything we entered then spent 30 years of paying for our sins.

Out of the gloom and into the sun... we're back.

The last 30 years haven't been a trophyless void.....
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Reg » Tue Jun 30, 2020 1:43 pm

Of course not but we never won the big one. The European Cup is a fantastic competition to win, but the league you win over 38 games....

SS where's the Woofster? Surprised he's not online wooping with joy?
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games