Bournemouth v LIVERPOOL Sat 7th Dec 3.00pm K.O

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Reg » Mon Dec 09, 2019 3:46 am

Yakka I wouldn't go as far to say we're patting ourselves on the back yet, more sticking our heads up for a moment and having a smile before ducking back down again.  The performance of 4 players until the end of the season will decide who we need to buy and how much to pay: Origi, Shaq, Ox and Lallana. If they step up in this new rotation environment then not such a problem but if they're simply making up the numbers then we need to get rid and spend. Let's face it, they've all become pretty familiar faces on death row at some time in the recent past.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Mon Dec 09, 2019 12:25 pm

I thought Keita had a great game and his best for Liverpool, however, one swallow doesnt make a summer so i will reserve judgement until he starts doing this in more intense and difficult games. Saturdays match was pretty easy, midfield had loads of space and time and it was an ideal game for Keita to show us what he offers but as we have seen previously he gets lost in a more premier league type of match. I do hope he has put that behind him and can move on, get over his constant injuries and cement his place in the side as we cant keep relying on Milner, Gini and Hendo.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tommy Smith » Mon Dec 09, 2019 1:05 pm

It was a good win and good performance above all a valuable 3 points, keeping wining is an excellent habit and our team is getting used to it.

Good luck on Tuesday game, it is a tough one, but I hope we will get a result there.
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Mon Dec 09, 2019 8:48 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Dec 08, 2019 11:06 pm wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas » Sun Dec 08, 2019 5:20 pm wrote:Have to say that was a very professional performance

It’s superb that the whole squad is stepping up when they come in - Keita was just purring all day , so comfortable on the ball , and Henderson - well he will continue to have his detractors but what a ball for Ox for the first

Blimey all that crying over not buying this player and that player in the summer seems such a long time ago now

We still need to buy imo, the reason why we stayed on top for so long was that we always bought from a position of strength, besides we aren't even halfway through the season yet, bit early to start patting ourselves on the back.

And we will buy but it won’t be on the levels you expect

All through the summer you were head cheerleader for the doom and gloom parade because we didn’t sign the players you believe we should have

Maybe you can now finally see how wrong you were and you can actually trust our manager because he knows what he is doing
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games