Liverpool vs Bournemouth 09/02 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Doeboy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 9:41 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:00 pm wrote:I've spent most of the afternoon watching rugby and cricket and I'm not really a fan of either sport. Leicester couldn't hit a cow's @rse with a banjo and Chelsea are a disgrace. As a contest it was over inside 5 minutes.

On a positive, if that Chelsea turn up to Anfield, we will also spank them, although whether Sarri lasts until then , who knows.
Doeboy

Postby devaney » Sun Feb 10, 2019 10:56 pm

only me » Sun Feb 10, 2019 5:54 pm wrote:
devaney » Sun Feb 10, 2019 4:58 pm wrote:OnlyMe - hindsight had fk all to do with it. Let’s face it the reaction by so many people after we draw a couple of games was unbelievable. I accept we could have done better but come on some of the nonsense that was written and not necessarily on this forum was just that, nonsense !! I’ve criticised the lads myself at times but at least I try to be constructive.

We’ve lost one game all season - let’s try and remember that.

I don't know to which exact nonsense you are referring to (Algy not included) but people ,including myself ,witnessed a team which didn't find the energy and the resolve to impose it's will on the rival...In such a tight race against a bunch of fckturds from Manchester it was really disappointing..Not the final score line...the approach and mental state..that's all..

Just felt that quite a few on the forum and our ***** awful press overreacted. Both games were frustrating but all I am saying is they were not a complete disaster. I know where you’re coming from and man I share your pain.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby algymoon » Mon Feb 11, 2019 12:26 pm

A much need win, Will it be enough to stop M. City drive to claim the top spot?, especially after the horrendous collapses of their opponents effortless, so many gifts are being handed out to City, it is beyond belief! whereas many of Liverpool opponents are putting up a stern test to us, therefore I wouldn't DREAM ON so much as some fans do!

The outstanding players, Mane (our best forward player), Fabhino, Robbo, VNK, However, our worst player is Master of the duds Firmino (our best CF!)

Good luck against Everton, and the scums best team at present!
algymoon

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Mon Feb 11, 2019 1:53 pm

Doeboy » Sun Feb 10, 2019 8:41 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Feb 10, 2019 6:00 pm wrote:I've spent most of the afternoon watching rugby and cricket and I'm not really a fan of either sport. Leicester couldn't hit a cow's @rse with a banjo and Chelsea are a disgrace. As a contest it was over inside 5 minutes.

On a positive, if that Chelsea turn up to Anfield, we will also spank them, although whether Sarri lasts until then , who knows.

Oh they'll be up for it against us, don't you worry about that. Everton will be the same, and United. Those 3 in particular will be pulling out all the stops to make sure we don't win the title.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games