WBA V Liverpool - EPL - Sunday 15th May KO: 3pm

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby maguskwt » Sun May 15, 2016 4:52 pm

The break that Benteke should've resulted in a goal... this guy is really lacking in confidence...
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sun May 15, 2016 4:52 pm

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Sun May 15, 2016 6:12 pm

Here is JK's post match reaction to today's match

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sun May 15, 2016 6:32 pm

Thank God the league seasons over and a poor one at that, a team that can beat anyone on its day but is horribly inconsistent, a cup team essentially.

Victory in Basel will lay the best foundations for change and improvement next season, absolutely critcal game to fast track progression under Klopps guidance.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Kukilon » Sun May 15, 2016 8:40 pm

One win in the last two and we would have gotten guaranteed europa league footall.  :veryangry

Lets hope we do good in the final.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby Santa » Sun May 15, 2016 9:07 pm

No Europa could be a blessing...it's CL or nothing now
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun May 15, 2016 9:15 pm

parchpea » Sun May 15, 2016 5:32 pm wrote:Thank God the league seasons over......

Yeah I have to agree, the league has pretty much been a sideshow since the 2-2 against Newcastle almost a month ago. After that result we threw all our eggs into the one basket.
The last few league games have been tortuous at times but hopefully come Wednesday it will have all been worth it.
The momentum we'd take into next season if we win the Europa would be incredible.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sun May 15, 2016 9:30 pm

Im glad we've had good cup runs. Its been a poor league season to say the least.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sun May 15, 2016 10:42 pm

This seasons league campaign was disappointing but Klopp had to get that under his belt. Its his first year in a league that is tougher than what he is used to so it was always about stability till he gets to grips with it .Our season was lost last summer when they kept Rodgers on and topped it off with more wasteful transfers. Next season will be so much different  :buttrock 

One thing that has changed is our European form this season  :nod Klopp understands that and has managed to get that team to a final so  :bowdown
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Mon May 16, 2016 1:20 am

One observation I made from todays game has confirmed my thoughts on Benteke ,and that's is he simply hasn't done anything that merits him even a place on the bench for Wednesday ,indeed after the WBA game I would say with total conviction he is without doubt the feeblest striker I have ever seen for his size. I mean the fella goes to the floor at the slightest touch ,he sits on the  grass more times than a Qualcast.

Now for the players who put in a shift  Lucas  Skrtel solid again ,Flanagan and Smith also had decent games and young Cameron also impressed ,Allen was woeful and run around without making a tackle of any description. Ibe scored a good goal ,but he persistently lost possession. Bogdan was all over the place and so clearly out of his depth
that Skrtel and Lucas were often forced to clear the ball from danger even when he gave them the shout not to.

Domestic season over ,and we move on to a solitary game that can shape our future under Klopp.
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Mon May 16, 2016 3:38 am

I think you can say we only have one team and when players are rested we fail to dominate at any level. I don't understand who such a mighty football club can be so badly managed, didn't BR realise he only had about 8 players despite having 100+ million at his disposal?  Woeful.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby C-R » Mon May 16, 2016 5:47 am

Here is the full post match press conference

C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games