Players out on loan - Who has a future?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Fri Oct 29, 2004 10:37 pm

Out of those listed, La Tallec is the only one who I can see as being a successful player here at Anfield.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Fri Oct 29, 2004 11:01 pm

i think hamman should stay one more season incase alonso or gerrard if still with us get injured.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Sat Oct 30, 2004 12:08 pm

Poor ol' Rafa. What a 'legacy'.
Diouf? Disruptive with a heap of attitude problems. I will be absolutely staggered if we can convince anybody at all to pay a sheckle for him. Not even worth 50k. An absolutely incredible signing. Makes Cisse look like the bargain of the century.
Cheyrou? totally unsuited to British football. Posesses a modicum of technical ability but lightwieght in the extreme. If he's the new Zidane then I'm the new Pele. I'm white.
Le Tellec? May one day make a footballer. If he does, will it be an inspired purchase given the fact that we bought him three years ago, or just good luck and an isolated bit of success for the grapeshot approach? My moneys on trigger-happy Houllie all the way.
Vignal? Can't be bothered to write anything TBO. You could probably go to Burnley, Tranmere, Scunthorpe etc and find youngsters equally talented. Not good enough.
Medjani? I can't help but smile. Know absolutely nothing about him. Where does he play? Please tell me we didn't pay a fee for him.
Ostemobor? Never make a footballer while he's got a hole in his a rse :D Just kidding, may one day make a squad man.
Alou Diarra? Apparantly developing. Made the french team. Anyone want to bet me an even tenner that he never ever becomes a first-team regular for us? Go on then, I'll give you two to one? No, didn't think so.

We have just come through the most ridiculous period in our history of transfer market mismanagement and I include the Souness era in this statement. The sooner all their contracts run out so we can stop wasting money on bad wood the better. Houlliers legacy? Don't make me laugh.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion