Chelsea - How do you see the game going?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby the great one » Sat Oct 02, 2004 10:16 am

rafa is use to the system 4-4-1 and it work well in euro and he dnt rate baros the occasion was too much for warnock in greece hopefully he won't be overawed with the talent on show at the bridge and perfoms to his capabilty warnock for england anyone ? i agree garcia should start on the right but i have my dobuts he can perfom against the best teams
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Redtribe » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:25 am

So how did everyone see the game in the scheme of rebuilding things at LFC!
For me Kewell again was a massive failure as a cog in the team!
He didnt work hard and we need him to put pressure on the opposition supply our forwards and help out defensively!
Unfortunately he failed in all 3 areas and that does make a huge difference in the way our team performs!
Loosing 1-0 to a good team away is not disastarous as some like to belive but i think its fairly obvious that there are areas that are letting us down!
I'm not too down with the result as i know that it was going to be hard and that Rafa is no mug!

Walk on
Redtribe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mynameisred » Mon Oct 04, 2004 10:31 am

Redtribe wrote:Loosing 1-0 to a good team away is not disastarous as some like to belive but i think its fairly obvious that there are areas that are letting us down!
I'm not too down with the result as i know that it was going to be hard and that Rafa is no mug!

Walk on

Mate you have missed the OTT replies bigtime. Thank god for a bit a calm.
The man who came to merseyside from Newcastle, the man who says he's part of Liverpool as much as the Liver building. When he was needed Alan Kennedy was there. And with now just 8 minutes to go it could be that Alan Kennedy has made a little history.
mynameisred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion