David villa - Not coming, good,

Liverpool Football Club - The Players Lounge

Postby dawson99 » Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:07 pm

"I don't speak English and I don't like The Beatles either so I am staying here"
Real Zararagoza striker David Villa has no plans to join Liverpool.

well, we never wanted him anyways right?
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby the great one » Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:28 pm

" i don't like the beatles" :laugh:  i don't think we wanted him it was just a rumour when cisse got injuryed and his is in form scoring goals for Zararagoza.How much would he cost anyways 8.5 million euro's?
''I know Mourinho likes to tell people that he is the European champion manager but he's not now. That belongs to Benitez. '' Jamie Carragher
the great one
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Fri Nov 26, 2004 9:45 pm

He's worth 8.3 million pounds which is 12 million Euro's.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Woollyback » Sat Nov 27, 2004 12:06 am

dawson99 wrote:"I don't speak English and I don't like The Beatles either so I am staying here"

What a ridiculous comment. That's like an Englishman saying he doesn't want to go to Spain cos it's all straw donkeys and sombreros. Villa, go back to school little boy  :kungfu:
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Eurosporting » Sat Jan 01, 2005 9:28 pm

Hello everybody, this is my first messagge, im from gijon (spain) and i have joined this forum because im a big fan of liverpool because i think it is the best team of europe and also the world.
Related about this post, i also think that it is a very stupid comment, but im used about this type of coments from the football players. Villa is one of the best spanish players at the moment, is young and he has much future. He played in the sporting of gijon and we had to seld him very cheeper because we had to receive money to pay the footballers :(  because nowadays my team have a lot of economic problems. Well, lucky this yer in the premier! Aupa Liverpool!! 

(Sorry about my bad level of english)
Eurosporting

Return to Liverpool FC - The Players Lounge