MK Dons vs LIVERPOOL - Wed 25 Spet 2019 KO 19:45

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby devaney » Fri Sep 27, 2019 9:47 am

Don't agree that Lovren was rusty. He was just Lovren. Unfortunately he is always an accident waiting to happen. As for Lallana he just seems to be struggling after a lot of injuries but I certainly don't put it down to him being rusty.

Overall I thought we did ok. On another day MKD could have got something out of the game. Elliot and Jones look extremely useful and Hoever took his goal well.
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Fri Sep 27, 2019 5:51 pm

Boocity » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:18 am wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:02 pm wrote:I think sometime people just don’t understand these sort of games

Everytime it’s full of players on the edge , returning from injury , new to the club , young players - put together playing in a competitive match for the first team against players who are no doubt playing week in week out

What do people expect ? Are people incapable of adjusting expectations from the main first team ?

Kelleher - excellent
Lovren and Gomez - Rusty
Hoever - excellent
Lallana , Ox - rusty
Keita - playing safe
Milner - solid as ever
Jones and Elliott - sharp and exciting
Brewster - great movement and touch but couldn’t get a chance

A solid win and on to the next round where they will get another chance

Rusty? That's no excuse, they're supposed to be fighting for a place in the first 11 and we are talking about MK Don's here, it wasnt a full blooded Derby. Some of these players aren't going to get too many opportunities so they should grab them with both hands. Regarding Keita playing safe, he seems to do that a lot as he's turning into a sick note. I remember Klopp saying Sturridge needed to sort his head out regarding his injuries, maybe Keita should do the same.

What do you expect from players who have hardly played over the past 12 months - it’s no surprise when they are off the pace when they have been either injured or sat on the bench most of the time. Do people expect them to come in and perform at the same levels as you see from the first 11 ?
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Penguins » Sat Sep 28, 2019 9:54 am

We might get kicked out of the competition :(
Under investigation using a player not registered. How can that happen in 2019 at such a big club?
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games