MK Dons vs LIVERPOOL - Wed 25 Spet 2019 KO 19:45

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby bunglemark2 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:49 pm

Effin' annoyed I couldn't get a decent stream  :censored:
From what little I did see, don't think too many out there tonight are going to dislodge anyone from the first 11.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby Santa » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:51 pm

damjan193 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 8:42 pm wrote:These games sometimes remind me of how much I dislike modern players. Lallana, Chamberlain, Gomez, Keita, all high earners that hope to break into the first 11, looked like they couldn't be bothered with the game. Players like James Milner are a dying breed.

As for the youngsters, I was disappointed with Brewster, doesn't look anything special from what I've seen so far from him. But that Elliot kid looks good for a 16 year old.

All in all, just glad we got through while resting the main guys in the process. I hope we can win a domestic cup this season, haven't won one since Kenny I think.

Brewster was anonymous throughout the game...what was he thinking? That Elliott boy if is a joy to watch if only he have a good right foot. Milner always gave his 100%, together with Jones and Lovren they played well
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:51 pm

Manure drawing 1.1 with Rochdale at OT  :laugh:
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:53 pm

UvS xR4GEx » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:31 pm wrote:Really dissapointed in Brewster.. He should be doing better against a poor MK Don's team. I'm starting to worry that he's not gonna make the grade.

Curtis Jones decision making is absolutely awful.. That needs alot of work.

What exactly are you disappointed in ? His movement was superb all night long , he is still a young lad playing his first game for us - great way to give him a chance
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:00 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:53 pm wrote:
UvS xR4GEx » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:31 pm wrote:Really dissapointed in Brewster.. He should be doing better against a poor MK Don's team. I'm starting to worry that he's not gonna make the grade.

Curtis Jones decision making is absolutely awful.. That needs alot of work.

What exactly are you disappointed in ? His movement was superb all night long , he is still a young lad playing his first game for us - great way to give him a chance

Do you struggle to read or something  ? He said Brewster should be doing better and that Jones decision making was awful.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:02 pm

I think sometime people just don’t understand these sort of games

Everytime it’s full of players on the edge , returning from injury , new to the club , young players - put together playing in a competitive match for the first team against players who are no doubt playing week in week out

What do people expect ? Are people incapable of adjusting expectations from the main first team ?

Kelleher - excellent
Lovren and Gomez - Rusty
Hoever - excellent
Lallana , Ox - rusty
Keita - playing safe
Milner - solid as ever
Jones and Elliott - sharp and exciting
Brewster - great movement and touch but couldn’t get a chance

A solid win and on to the next round where they will get another chance
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:04 pm

Your like the clubs PR machine you are.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:09 pm

Back to drive out some more forum members I see
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:11 pm

red till i die!! » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:04 pm wrote:Your like the clubs PR machine you are.

We have just got through to the next round in the cup using a team full of under 20’s and people are looking to slag them off - it’s a joke it really is

No wonder Liverpool players delete their social media accounts with the amount of nonsense being spouted by entitled fans
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby damjan193 » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:25 pm

Arsenal for the next round  :glare:

Well at least we'll be playing at home.
damjan193
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:35 pm

Lallana in Pyjamas wrote:
red till i die!! » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:04 pm wrote:Your like the clubs PR machine you are.

We have just got through to the next round in the cup using a team full of under 20’s and people are looking to slag them off - it’s a joke it really is

No wonder Liverpool players delete their social media accounts with the amount of nonsense being spouted by entitled fans

He didn't slag them off though did he, All he did was post his opinion which he is perfectly entitled to do.

Don't know what players deleting their social media accounts has got anything to do with what he said but if they are that sensitive to a comment like that then god help them.

Funny how you mention "entitled fans" because you have got to be the worst one to ever grace this forum.

Other people can have a different opinion or outlook to the Club and game so just get over it!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Lallana in Pyjamas » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:40 pm

red till i die!! » Wed Sep 25, 2019 10:35 pm wrote:
Lallana in Pyjamas wrote:

He didn't slag them off though did he, All he did was post his opinion which he is perfectly entitled to do.

Don't know what players deleting their social media accounts has got anything to do with what he said but if they are that sensitive to a comment like that then god help them.

Funny how you mention "entitled fans" because you have got to be the worst one to ever grace this forum.

Other people can have a different opinion or outlook to the Club and game so just get over it!!

And people are entitled to challenge others when they start to write off young players after just one game but as per normal instead of challenging the opinion people like you challenge the poster.
Lallana in Pyjamas
LFC Super Member

Postby Tommy Smith » Thu Sep 26, 2019 8:26 am

An excellent win and a very good work out for all the players, we have very good youngsters who are developing very well, as Brewster might have a quiet game, but he is still young, and I think he will shine in future.
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby leeroy74 » Thu Sep 26, 2019 10:52 am

Double bonus tonight - first off we progressed to the next round, secondly we did it by resting senior first team players so they'll be fresh legged for Saturday.
We shouldn't be bothered we didn't perform like Barcelona in their pomp and knock 12 past them or that one or two players won't make the first team cut - WE WON THE GAME.

WIN WIN Mr Klopp. Next!
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Fri Sep 27, 2019 6:18 am

Lallana in Pyjamas » Wed Sep 25, 2019 9:02 pm wrote:I think sometime people just don’t understand these sort of games

Everytime it’s full of players on the edge , returning from injury , new to the club , young players - put together playing in a competitive match for the first team against players who are no doubt playing week in week out

What do people expect ? Are people incapable of adjusting expectations from the main first team ?

Kelleher - excellent
Lovren and Gomez - Rusty
Hoever - excellent
Lallana , Ox - rusty
Keita - playing safe
Milner - solid as ever
Jones and Elliott - sharp and exciting
Brewster - great movement and touch but couldn’t get a chance

A solid win and on to the next round where they will get another chance

Rusty? That's no excuse, they're supposed to be fighting for a place in the first 11 and we are talking about MK Don's here, it wasnt a full blooded Derby. Some of these players aren't going to get too many opportunities so they should grab them with both hands. Regarding Keita playing safe, he seems to do that a lot as he's turning into a sick note. I remember Klopp saying Sturridge needed to sort his head out regarding his injuries, maybe Keita should do the same.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games