LIVERPOOL vs West Ham

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Green Environment » Tue Apr 09, 2013 2:22 am

Best you go and support them then, I would never call another prem team 'brilliant or fantastic' :no[/quote]
He most likely already does.

The thing with most WUMs is they can only keep their disguise secret for a while. He tried his hardest but showed his true colours eventually.[/quote]

Do you consider yourself as some kind of a Mega Fan? The Utopic version of a Liverpool fan? where do you guys have the nerve to call off other fans ,dismiss them or insult them just because they voice their different opinion? As long as he is happy when we win and he is sad/upset when we lose then it should be the minimal expectation for being a fan. Stop bullying the boards or the stands.[/quote]

Well said "Only Me". This forum is full of mostly fans who are abusive, sarcastic and nasty to fans who say what they don't like about the club esp the owners and manager. It's fine to disagree with others but give your reasons why you disagree. But unfortunately, too many are not matured enough to do that but prefer to be abusive and outright nasty.
Green Environment
LFC Basic Member

Postby Boocity » Tue Apr 09, 2013 10:24 am

Green Environment » Tue Apr 09, 2013 1:22 am wrote:Best you go and support them then, I would never call another prem team 'brilliant or fantastic' :no

He most likely already does.
The thing with most WUMs is they can only keep their disguise secret for a while. He tried his hardest but showed his true colours eventually

Do you consider yourself as some kind of a Mega Fan? The Utopic version of a Liverpool fan? where do you guys have the nerve to call off other fans ,dismiss them or insult them just because they voice their different opinion? As long as he is happy when we win and he is sad/upset when we lose then it should be the minimal expectation for being a fan. Stop bullying the boards or the stands

Well said "Only Me". This forum is full of mostly fans who are abusive, sarcastic and nasty to fans who say what they don't like about the club esp the owners and manager. It's fine to disagree with others but give your reasons why you disagree. But unfortunately, too many are not matured enough to do that but prefer to be abusive and outright nasty.

In what way was I abusive and nasty, you and only me need get off your high horse and stop your holier than thou attitude, as a supposed LFC fan you don't post on an LFC forum how 'brilliant & fantastic' you think another EPL team is (particularly Chelsea). I may have grudging repect for another team but never Chelsea after the way their fans reacted to the Hillsborough inquiry.
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games