LIVERPOOL VS STOKE CITY - Saturday 14th january 15.00pm ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby ethanr » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:06 pm

Penguins wrote:
metalhead wrote:
Redtribe wrote:
metalhead wrote:no quality in attack, its that simple, Carroll and Kuyt are just not good enough.

We dominated, Stoke parked the bus but without Suarez we have zero creativity up front

Doesn't that make you wonder why Maxi and Bellamy were not started, smart quick players who could have got around Stokes lumbering defence!

I still can't understand why we didn't start with Bellamy. Why isn't Maxi in bench, maybe he is injured?

Why?

Cause Kenny splashed out 50 million on Downing and Henderson= they play.

I like how our fans are exaggerating the fees just like the newspapers now... The newspapers loved to tout we paid 40 for the 2 when we didn't, and now you're saying 50. 

Lovely.
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby Thinkpad » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:08 pm

I begin to believe Kenny is the problem.
The whole team doesn't take any chances to create something out of nothing.
It is almost always single touches. Square passes, useless one two and mindless crossing.
Why can't we play with fluidity better one-two or one-two-three. Some trickery to confuse the defenders?
Seriously, if the coaching staff is not up to it. SACK those buggers. There are a freaking waste of space!
And Offense is the best defense! I hope someone from the club is checking with the supporters to hear how they are feeling.
Thinkpad

Postby dawson99 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:09 pm

We're a mediocre team getting mediocre results
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:10 pm

Sad but true Daws
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:11 pm

It still doesn't matter. When a manager invest heavily into players, they will play, otherwise it makes him look like a fool.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:11 pm

ethanr wrote:
Penguins wrote:
metalhead wrote:
Redtribe wrote:
metalhead wrote:no quality in attack, its that simple, Carroll and Kuyt are just not good enough.

We dominated, Stoke parked the bus but without Suarez we have zero creativity up front

Doesn't that make you wonder why Maxi and Bellamy were not started, smart quick players who could have got around Stokes lumbering defence!

I still can't understand why we didn't start with Bellamy. Why isn't Maxi in bench, maybe he is injured?

Why?

Cause Kenny splashed out 50 million on Downing and Henderson= they play.

I like how our fans are exaggerating the fees just like the newspapers now... The newspapers loved to tout we paid 40 for the 2 when we didn't, and now you're saying 50. 

Lovely.

Money Aside though ethanr, those 2 have been utter :censored: since they came here, not even a glimpse of the skills their fees indicate.

How many games do they need before they do SOMETHING. And im not talking "only been here 6 months/give them a chance" etc etc. they are failures plain and simple, if they had been 50p each, they would still be failures.

:censored: performance, :censored: result.

Sigh
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:12 pm

Thinkpad wrote:I begin to believe Kenny is the problem.
The whole team doesn't take any chances to create something out of nothing.
It is almost always single touches. Square passes, useless one two and mindless crossing.
Why can't we play with fluidity better one-two or one-two-three. Some trickery to confuse the defenders?
Seriously, if the coaching staff is not up to it. SACK those buggers. There are a freaking waste of space!
And Offense is the best defense! I hope someone from the club is checking with the supporters to hear how they are feeling.

Yeah well when you represent such a small minority view no one gives a flying fuck what you think.

Go spout your drivel elsewhere tosspot.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mart » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:13 pm

Penguins wrote:It still doesn't matter. When a manager invest heavily into players, they will play, otherwise it makes him look like a fool.

What does setting the team up to defend at home against the mighty stoke make him look like?
mart
LFC Super Member

Postby Penguins » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:14 pm

Well... bad :(
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby RedSi35 » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:16 pm

I would like to think that with luck, any player would have put in a couple of decent performancs mate.

Not pinpointing individuals because the whole team was rotten. We cannot do anything in the final third. The whole world can see this week in week out. :censored: knows what the answer is.
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Penguins » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:19 pm

RedSi35 wrote:I would like to think that with luck, any player would have put in a couple of decent performancs mate.

Not pinpointing individuals because the whole team was rotten. We cannot do anything in the final third. The whole world can see this week in week out. :censored: knows what the answer is.

The Answer?

Buying better players and not waste it like City, cause we can't afford it.

Playing better tactics, giving the players better instructions.
Penguins
LFC Super Member

Postby red_guy » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:19 pm

??? > :( >    :down:
"Liverpool was made for me and I was made for Liverpool." Bill Shankly
red_guy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kartiek » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:21 pm

It's really unfortunate and our tactics seem completely out of place. Someone has to be answerable for the poor offensive play and also the really large sums of money stumped on the clearly mediocre talents, the most obvious of which being Carroll. It's become quite literally an eye sore to watch Liverpool play this season - there is absolutely no fluidity and no flair at our disposal and there's always the money factor to rub it in our faces. :(
kartiek

Postby metalhead » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:23 pm

Well I'm looking forward to getting into a cup final since 2007 :buttrock

I hope so!
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kopite-Jud » Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:28 pm

Listened on the radio, sounds like Howard MUFC Webb had a great game ???

P!ss poor going forward... Never thought one of the best strikers to have lived wouldnt be able to transfer his knowledge of how to attack to our useless forwards.

7 draws at home in the league is a disgrace
Kopite-Jud

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games