LIVERPOOL VS SPARTA PRAGUE - 2ND LEG 24th Feb 2011 18:00 GMT

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby NANNY RED » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:00 pm

sTERLING NOT EVEN ON THE BENCH,  :laugh:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:08 pm

Raul Meireles has been passed fit to start Liverpool's Europa League last 32, first-leg encounter with Sparta Prague tonight - listen live online from 8pm.

The Portuguese midfielder was forced off against Wigan due to illness, but retains his place in Kenny Dalglish's starting XI in the Czech Republic.

David Ngog, Danny Wilson and Sotirios Kyrgiakos are also in the Reds' line-up as they make three changes from Saturday.

Academy starlet Conor Coady is named on the bench, alongside Joe Cole.

Liverpool team in full: Reina, Johnson, Carragher, Kyrgiakos, Wilson, Maxi, Lucas, Meireles, Aurelio, Kuyt, Ngog. Subs: Gulacsi, Skrtel, Kelly, Cole, Jovanovic, Pacheco, Coady.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kunilson » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:08 pm

1-2. Ngog and Maxi to score....

I think its important we try and win this trophy....seeing as the majority of the squad have not even had a winner's medal yet!! who knows, they might get to like the feeling!

Top 6 finish is necessary, but i reckon 6th place at least we are more than capable of achieving.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby anti-hero » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:10 pm

danny wilson!

and here i was wondering what happened to the guy. show us what you got.
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RedSi35 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:11 pm

Bah, bit of a letdown him not eveb making the bench. Early days an all that but these hot young prospects generates interest in what normally is a hum dru
Euro tie
RedSi35
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:29 pm

PabloMedina28 wrote:
only me wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:
only me wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:
only me wrote:Really can't understand all those talks of not playing our strongest team. We have no achievable goals on the local level ,we have enough time between matches ,it might not be a prestigious cup but it is a title and we should be going for it with all guns blazing. Liverpool should continue to establish itself as a force to be reckoned with in Europe. It attrect players and it installs confidence. This is our league this season let's win it!

It attrect players - it attracts players

Commas go after the word - (no) matches ,  (yes) matches,

See we all make mistakes, maybe think about this next time you want to make a sarcastic reply to someone else's spelling mistakes

You are confused dude ,i never made a sarcstic reply on spelling as all my posts are riddled with spelling errors (forgive me for not being English ok?)....I'm full of sarcsm i give you that but never around grammer...

I spelt Roy like Rod or something and you took the :censored: ad it wasnt in a light hearted way either.

Dont blatantly lie mate just because youve got egg on your face

Whatever Pablo i'm the last to talk trash over grammer....I only stick to players and tactics i'm not into personal insults.
Take Care

lol Whatever? so your completely ignoring the fact that youve been proved wrong? OK Pointless cotinuing an argument when youve got nowhere to hide i guess.

I do agree with you however on being baffled myself as to why Maxi keeps getting the nod ahead of Pacheco.

I think the comment you recieved before was hasrh and out of line. I cant imo see why you have to of had played the game or been to Anfield to have a valued opinion. Football isnt rocket science its simple the worst managers are the ones who overcomplicate it. I cant see why people are allowed to question Rafas and Roys selections and tactics and get no abuse yet get shot down when they question Kenny.

Hes the best man for the job and a top class manager but hes not always gonna make decisions that everyone agre with.

I slagged off alwayslfc because i beieved his comments on Kenny were ridculious and were so negative towards Liverpool it was unreal, but im not gonna believe the sun shines out of Kennys :censored: either.

Call me Anal but for arguement sake me lashing at you on the other thread wasn't due to your Roy-Rot spelling but for tearing a new one to a poster which "dared" criticsing Kenny tactics...But Yep let bygones be by gones..

Lets talk football and hopefully tear some Prague nets.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:39 pm

NANNY RED wrote:sTERLING NOT EVEN ON THE BENCH,  :laugh:

well that was loads of hype over nothing. Coady made the bench tho

though I think the experience will have done Raheem some good. Gets him used to being around the first team and training with them I guess
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby we all dream... » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:43 pm

only me wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:
only me wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:
only me wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:
only me wrote:Really can't understand all those talks of not playing our strongest team. We have no achievable goals on the local level ,we have enough time between matches ,it might not be a prestigious cup but it is a title and we should be going for it with all guns blazing. Liverpool should continue to establish itself as a force to be reckoned with in Europe. It attrect players and it installs confidence. This is our league this season let's win it!

It attrect players - it attracts players

Commas go after the word - (no) matches ,  (yes) matches,

See we all make mistakes, maybe think about this next time you want to make a sarcastic reply to someone else's spelling mistakes

You are confused dude ,i never made a sarcstic reply on spelling as all my posts are riddled with spelling errors (forgive me for not being English ok?)....I'm full of sarcsm i give you that but never around grammer...

I spelt Roy like Rod or something and you took the :censored: ad it wasnt in a light hearted way either.

Dont blatantly lie mate just because youve got egg on your face

Whatever Pablo i'm the last to talk trash over grammer....I only stick to players and tactics i'm not into personal insults.
Take Care

lol Whatever? so your completely ignoring the fact that youve been proved wrong? OK Pointless cotinuing an argument when youve got nowhere to hide i guess.

I do agree with you however on being baffled myself as to why Maxi keeps getting the nod ahead of Pacheco.

I think the comment you recieved before was hasrh and out of line. I cant imo see why you have to of had played the game or been to Anfield to have a valued opinion. Football isnt rocket science its simple the worst managers are the ones who overcomplicate it. I cant see why people are allowed to question Rafas and Roys selections and tactics and get no abuse yet get shot down when they question Kenny.

Hes the best man for the job and a top class manager but hes not always gonna make decisions that everyone agre with.

I slagged off alwayslfc because i beieved his comments on Kenny were ridculious and were so negative towards Liverpool it was unreal, but im not gonna believe the sun shines out of Kennys :censored: either.

Call me Anal but for arguement sake me lashing at you on the other thread wasn't due to your Roy-Rot spelling but for tearing a new one to a poster which "dared" criticsing Kenny tactics...But Yep let bygones be by gones..

Lets talk football and hopefully tear some Prague nets.

That's it, kiss and make up like good little girls.
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:46 pm

where's kash mountain and all his streams?! :O
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby we all dream... » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:49 pm

Or find yourself one on here... Click
we all dream...
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alex88 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:57 pm

Alex88

Postby anti-hero » Thu Feb 17, 2011 8:58 pm

thanks guys
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:01 pm

has kelly taken a knock?
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby pelson » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:01 pm

pelson

Postby burjennio » Thu Feb 17, 2011 9:02 pm

Kuyt needs a rest. Im sayin that before this match has even kicked off, the lad has looked shattered the last couple of games hes played
burjennio

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games