Postby jacdaniel » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:19 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:text received......

Think its johnson carra greek wilson kuxt lucas aurelio maxi meireles ngog

Must be confident...no keeper!  Couldn't resist  :D
"When you walk, through a storm, hold your head up high"
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby jacdaniel » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:29 pm

I guess we'll set up something like this... (if that team is correct)

Reina
Johnson  Carra Greek  Wilson

Kuyt    Lucas  Aurelio  Maxi
            Meiriles
                 Ngog

Obviously Aurelio could be out wide with Meiriles dropping deeper into CM and Maxi or Kuyt playing more advanced as a striker or support striker.
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:36 pm

Why do we insist on Maxi and Kuyt? How many more games should we endure their unexistant performance? Why is Kenny blind to this i just can't get how managers insist on repeating the same mistake over and over again?

Play Pacheco ,Play Cole ,play anybody else just try change something ,this static catatonic behaviour amazes me.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:08 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:text received......

Think its johnson carra greek wilson kuxt lucas aurelio maxi meireles ngog

with Maxi, Kuyt and Ngog in the same team, we're bound to lose this one. the back 4 seems pretty good though.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby jacdaniel » Thu Feb 17, 2011 5:24 pm

Anyone even know whether Sparta are any use?  Can't say i know any of their players or actively follow their progress :laugh:
jacdaniel
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloMedina28 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:08 pm

jacdaniel wrote:Its still a good trophy to win, many teams have won it over the years and its kickstarted a lot of success for them teams.

Liverpool, Valencia and Porto are 3 teams at least that won the competition and ended up competing at the business end in the CL shortly afterwards.

Alot of people forget that mate
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloMedina28 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:10 pm

only me wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:
only me wrote:Really can't understand all those talks of not playing our strongest team. We have no achievable goals on the local level ,we have enough time between matches ,it might not be a prestigious cup but it is a title and we should be going for it with all guns blazing. Liverpool should continue to establish itself as a force to be reckoned with in Europe. It attrect players and it installs confidence. This is our league this season let's win it!

It attrect players - it attracts players

Commas go after the word - (no) matches ,  (yes) matches,

See we all make mistakes, maybe think about this next time you want to make a sarcastic reply to someone else's spelling mistakes

You are confused dude ,i never made a sarcstic reply on spelling as all my posts are riddled with spelling errors (forgive me for not being English ok?)....I'm full of sarcsm i give you that but never around grammer...

I spelt Roy like Rod or something and you took the :censored: ad it wasnt in a light hearted way either.

Dont blatantly lie mate just because youve got egg on your face
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloMedina28 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:31 pm

If thats the team im not happy, really dont know what Pacheco has to do to be given a chance. Stars for his country in the summer always puts in good performances in the reserves when he does play for the reerves team he never looks out of place. Bot to mention the players who get picked before him like Maxi, Ngog, Jova and Cole are all :censored:. :angry:

Hes 20 now and probally should have had atleast 40 more games under his belt by most peoples reckoning. Where gonna waste a great talent.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby haps » Thu Feb 17, 2011 6:51 pm

only me wrote:Why do we insist on Maxi and Kuyt? How many more games should we endure their unexistant performance? Why is Kenny blind to this i just can't get how managers insist on repeating the same mistake over and over again?

Play Pacheco ,Play Cole ,play anybody else just try change something ,this static catatonic behaviour amazes me.

Who are you?  You sound about 13 to me.  I've been watching your posts and you don't have much of a clue about football and tactics, do you?  You've definitely never played the game and I really really doubt you've ever been to Anfield even.

Kenny Dalglish has more football nous in his fuc#ing armpit hair than you'll ever have.  Stop yer bleating ya muppet.  You haven't a clue.
haps

Postby only me » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:09 pm

haps wrote:
only me wrote:Why do we insist on Maxi and Kuyt? How many more games should we endure their unexistant performance? Why is Kenny blind to this i just can't get how managers insist on repeating the same mistake over and over again?

Who are you?  You sound about 13 to me.  I've been watching your posts and you don't have much of a clue about football and tactics, do you?  You've definitely never played the game and I really really doubt you've ever been to Anfield even.

Kenny Dalglish has more football nous in his fuc#ing armpit hair than you'll ever have.  Stop yer bleating ya muppet.  You haven't a clue.

:D Keep it coming mate you are nothing but pure entertaiment ,"played the game" " Been to Anfield" what the Fck does that has to do with tactics and criticsm? You talk like an imbecile ,my suggestion is next time relate to my arguement rather then to me...Maxi and Kuyt were Shiite this past month (BTW shared by many on this board) so i'm just wondering why KK continues to stick with them? Either talk sense or shut the fck up.
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby only me » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:12 pm

PabloMedina28 wrote:
only me wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:
only me wrote:Really can't understand all those talks of not playing our strongest team. We have no achievable goals on the local level ,we have enough time between matches ,it might not be a prestigious cup but it is a title and we should be going for it with all guns blazing. Liverpool should continue to establish itself as a force to be reckoned with in Europe. It attrect players and it installs confidence. This is our league this season let's win it!

See we all make mistakes, maybe think about this next time you want to make a sarcastic reply to someone else's spelling mistakes

You are confused dude ,i never made a sarcstic reply on spelling as all my posts are riddled with spelling errors (forgive me for not being English ok?)....I'm full of sarcsm i give you that but never around grammer...

I spelt Roy like Rod or something and you took the :censored: ad it wasnt in a light hearted way either.

Whatever Pablo i'm the last to talk trash over grammer....I only stick to players and tactics i'm not into personal insults.
Take Care
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby zarababe » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:21 pm

lewerty wrote:what channel is it on

Channel 5

S Prague 0-2 Liverpool  :)
Last edited by zarababe on Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby brentd4 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:42 pm

jacdaniel wrote:I guess we'll set up something like this... (if that team is correct)

Reina
Johnson  Carra Greek  Wilson

Kuyt    Lucas  Aurelio  Maxi
            Meiriles
                 Ngog

Obviously Aurelio could be out wide with Meiriles dropping deeper into CM and Maxi or Kuyt playing more advanced as a striker or support striker.

any definates on the line up yet
brentd4

Postby PabloMedina28 » Thu Feb 17, 2011 7:49 pm

only me wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:
only me wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:

Whatever Pablo i'm the last to talk trash over grammer....I only stick to players and tactics i'm not into personal insults.
Take Care

lol Whatever? so your completely ignoring the fact that youve been proved wrong? OK Pointless cotinuing an argument when youve got nowhere to hide i guess.

I do agree with you however on being baffled myself as to why Maxi keeps getting the nod ahead of Pacheco.

I think the comment you recieved before was hasrh and out of line. I cant imo see why you have to of had played the game or been to Anfield to have a valued opinion. Football isnt rocket science its simple the worst managers are the ones who overcomplicate it. I cant see why people are allowed to question Rafas and Roys selections and tactics and get no abuse yet get shot down when they question Kenny.

Hes the best man for the job and a top class manager but hes not always gonna make decisions that everyone agre with.

I slagged off alwayslfc because i beieved his comments on Kenny were ridculious and were so negative towards Liverpool it was unreal, but im not gonna believe the sun shines out of Kennys :censored: either.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games