LIVERPOOL VS SPARTA PRAGUE - 2ND LEG 24th Feb 2011 18:00 GMT

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby metalhead » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:42 pm

burjennio wrote:
wrighty (not mark!) wrote:Tell you what mate order a 'hot shot' pizza, you know the did spicy ones with jalapenos and all that on them? Wanktastic mate!

Spicy chicken and salami my friend. As Chris Kamara would say: "UNBELIEVABLE JEFF!"

:no chicken in your pizza outrageous

Pepperoni, black olives, mushrooms and italian sausage  :talktothehand
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby burjennio » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:45 pm

Olives? Urrrrggggghhhh MH! Urrrrggggghhhhh! Olives taste like Dirk Kuyt looks!!
burjennio

Postby Thommo's perm » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:49 pm

If they would have scored off that last free kick I would have strangled Lucas with me bare hands
:angry:
Thommo's perm

Postby metalhead » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:50 pm

Whaaaat?? olives are awesome! especially black ones.... with the pizza its orgasmic
Last edited by metalhead on Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:58 pm

red till i die!! wrote:i disagree.
running into blind alleys and cant pick a pass are all too familiar aspects of his game.
for the money he gets paid and is about to land a new contract i should hope he never drops off and stops making himself available.
you have to separate the idea of having a heart and never giving up over quality and he showed none of the latter again tonight.
but that game will be remembered because ngog was so sh1t and he was, but in comparison to the amount of minutes and experience kuyt has this season id say he gets off again lightly with another muck performance.

I know where your coming from as this season like many other players hasn't been his best. I'm not surprised with the criticism as he has been played out of position so many times it's not funny anymore. 

Even tonight when he was 'up front' too many times he had to drop deep and get dragged wide while ngog was effectively the lone striker gettin opportunities which kuyt would have buried.

Simple as this i think we need to stop playin kuyt on the right and stick stevie there even if it means kuyt ends up on the bench with carroll coming into the side we will create far more. Kuyt would be better as a lone striker for sure
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:14 pm

wrighty (not mark!) wrote:
red till i die!! wrote:i disagree.
running into blind alleys and cant pick a pass are all too familiar aspects of his game.
for the money he gets paid and is about to land a new contract i should hope he never drops off and stops making himself available.
you have to separate the idea of having a heart and never giving up over quality and he showed none of the latter again tonight.
but that game will be remembered because ngog was so sh1t and he was, but in comparison to the amount of minutes and experience kuyt has this season id say he gets off again lightly with another muck performance.

I know where your coming from as this season like many other players hasn't been his best. I'm not surprised with the criticism as he has been played out of position so many times it's not funny anymore. 

Even tonight when he was 'up front' too many times he had to drop deep and get dragged wide while ngog was effectively the lone striker gettin opportunities which kuyt would have buried.

Simple as this i think we need to stop playin kuyt on the right and stick stevie there even if it means kuyt ends up on the bench with carroll coming into the side we will create far more. Kuyt would be better as a lone striker for sure

i think kuyts future here will have to be the bench as he's not good enough to be a striker at this level(in the pl anyway)and isnt good enough to be picked over suarez or carroll and its obvious he's not good enough as a winger.
3rd choice striker and a player to bring on to tighten things up in the last 20 sums him up for me.
i know he gives everything every game but imo he is on the decline rapidly and isnt able to play two games straight at the same level without getting worse as each game passes.
im not saying he is the worst here but definately one of them and shouldnt be excused just because he runs about the place looking like he cares.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Igor Zidane » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:33 pm

All our Oirish buddies on this board better start getting there couches sorted for your newkit mates coming over , yer for the final an all that  :;):
UP THE PURPS !!!
https://www.colfc.co.uk/
Igor Zidane
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 pm

red till i die!! wrote:Kuyt would be better as a
3rd choice striker and a player to bring on to tighten things up in the last 20 sums him up for me.
i know he gives everything every game but imo he is on the decline rapidly and isnt able to play two games straight at the same level without getting worse as each game passes.
im not saying he is the worst here but definately one of them and shouldnt be excused just because he runs about the place looking like he cares.

I have to agree with that. I think he still has an important role at the club as he still has a knack for scoring important goals like tonight. An impact player and cup player now we have carroll and suarez would suit him and the club best. Maybe then we will see the best from him.
Last edited by wrighty (not mark!) on Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dundalk » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:41 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:All our Oirish buddies on this board better start getting there couches sorted for your newkit mates coming over , yer for the final an all that  :;):

Ready and waiting igor mate
Dundalk
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:43 pm

Igor Zidane wrote:All our Oirish buddies on this board better start getting there couches sorted for your newkit mates coming over , yer for the final an all that  :;):

have a mate who has a ticket and its mine if we make the final :buttrock
all for a small fee of 250 lids though.(he is a manc fan)still well worth it if we make it there.
we need to seriously up our game in the last 16 as another performance like what we served up against sparta over the 2 legs and the only place we will be going is out!!!
still there is a few decent pubs around landsdowne that will have a good atmosphere should anyone travel without a ticket.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby Joeblackisachimp » Thu Feb 24, 2011 10:58 pm

N'gog was the biggest waste of space.

he had two very good chances to score a goal, and fluffed them both under no pressure.

how much effort does it actually take if u play for LFC, 30 grand a week and can't even connect with a football?

your playing for LFC mate not, crown & Anchor sunday team

i thought sunday league footy was for the amatuers...
that why he should not be allowed next season to even shop at the merchandise shop outside the KOP next season.

those chances were sunday league football standard. he is ajoke, and we prob wont be able to trade him in th3e summer for even a used barn door??...total joke

total garbage. takeany teenager on merseyside bagging them in for a joke in the amatuers over n'gog!

he's kak
Joeblackisachimp

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:03 pm

Joeblackisachimp wrote:total garbage. takeany teenager on merseyside bagging them in for a joke in the amatuers over n'gog!

he's kak

Tell you what, that adam morgan looks promising
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Joeblackisachimp » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:08 pm

Joeblackisachimp wrote:total garbage. takeany teenager on merseyside bagging them in for a joke in the amatuers over n'gog!

he's kak

your point? you silly man? ???? ???? ???
Joeblackisachimp

Postby wrighty (not mark!) » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:14 pm

Joeblackisachimp wrote:

he's kak

your point? you silly man? ???? ???? ???

You know, adam morgan for the under 18's? My point is that we have 'teenagers' as you put it at the club already who have shown the promise which probably wont be given as much time to fulfil compared to the chances ngog has had.

Besides who you talkin to?? Bit disrespectful there
wrighty (not mark!)
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:23 pm

metalhead wrote:Whaaaat?? olives are awesome! especially black ones.... with the pizza its orgasmic

Agreed there MH.....had a load of them tonite for me dinner, with a homemade Caesar Salad, some mozzarella and sundried tomatoes....
Makes a huge and welcome change from eating in the same hotel and restaurants every week in Munich.
I should spend more time at home  :down:
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games