LIVERPOOL VS Palace - Sat 16 May 2015 - 17:30KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby algymoon » Sat May 16, 2015 9:08 pm

It was an utter shambles and icing on cake of all disappointments of a bright season for the idiot BR.
I really feel sorry for the bad send off for SG and for rest of the fans who had paid good money to support their life time player.

BR must be sacked and without delay, this is becoming a model for big games under the idiot BR, bad team selection, bad formation, which easily exploted by Palace which done a double over us, and I am sure it will not be the last!!.

Do expect the same sample of performances next season if the idiot BR remain in change of LFC, I do not recall end of season last home game as bad as this one, the last disppointment was under another idiot Rafa 1-1 against Charlton, but today's defeat beat them all. I personally have no hope for our beloved LFC, it will misery and disappointment from the start next season, and we would hear the idiot "WE WOULD IMPOROVE" and as for his star useless player Sterling, who once again was the wrose LFC player on that pitch, and he should never started as best CF!!  he was a total Sh*t like his beloved manager.
My heart goes out to SG who deserved better send off, and I do curse this idiot BR so are the LFC owners, for bring darks days and misery upon our LFC.

MANY DRAKS DAYS ARE AHEAD.
algymoon

Postby algymoon » Sat May 16, 2015 9:12 pm

fivecups » Sat May 16, 2015 6:30 pm wrote:Steven Gerrard is our captain,
Steven Gerrard is a red,
Steven Gerrard plays for Liverpool,
A Scouser born and bred.

Steven Gerrard is our captain,
Steven Gerrard is a red,
A Scouser born and bred.

Steven Gerrard is a red,
A Scouser born and bred.

Well said and deservedly so

Steven Gerrard is a red,
A Scouser born and bred.
algymoon

Postby C-R » Sat May 16, 2015 9:14 pm

algymoon » Sat May 16, 2015 8:12 pm wrote:
fivecups » Sat May 16, 2015 6:30 pm wrote:Steven Gerrard is our captain,
Steven Gerrard is a red,
A Scouser born and bred.

Steven Gerrard is a red,
A Scouser born and bred.

Steven Gerrard is a red,
A Scouser born and bred.

Well said and deservedly so

Steven Gerrard is a red,
A Scouser born and bred.

:bowdown  :bowdown
C-R
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sat May 16, 2015 11:53 pm

Shyte game, really shyte.
Honestly lads after 3 years he still hasn't a clue how to set his team up. So predictable  :down:
For those who think he will come up with some sort of magic fix in the summer are as deluded as rodgers believing he is the best man for the job.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby parchpea » Sat May 16, 2015 11:58 pm

Absolute joke performance where we where ripped a new hole by Bolasie and Puncheon.

I get the Gerrard focus but lets not try smooth over an absolute shambles out there today, Ian Rush looked ashen with
a half hearted clap, a real winner and his face spoke a thousand words.

Ibe, Sterling, Sinclair honestly the future is not that bright through the ranks, a development team beaten by Fleetwood Town
on the same terms and don't let all the hype and club propaganda kid you.

Big summer and a squad that needs tearing apart.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby Dundreamin is back » Sun May 17, 2015 12:11 am

Absolute fooking dross and if FSG keep Rodgers as manager, then it's time for them to sell up because there fooking clueless too. Jesus I thought when we got rid of twit and t.wat FSG were are saviours. Sadly I was wrong.How much more of this s.*i*e can we take? Once again we are the laughing stock of the premiership
Dundreamin is back
LFC Advanced Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun May 17, 2015 12:40 am

Yes the season is ending with a whimper but let's not get too carried away here, we are 5th from top not 5th from bottom.
Of course finishing outside the top 4 is a blow but we've played most of the season without a recognised striker.
Let's see who we bring in during the summer.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby eds » Sun May 17, 2015 12:53 am

Yakka 5th is 5th, it's not good enough.

Absolutely disgusted that our players and Rodgers couldn't get a win for the best player that has worn our shirt and the fans who spent small fortunes in attending the game.  :angry: 

And to those clowns that hired the plane...........that looks like money well spent lads  :no
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby redno7 » Sun May 17, 2015 1:27 am

algymoon » Sat May 16, 2015 8:08 pm wrote:It was an utter shambles and icing on cake of all disappointments of a bright season for the idiot BR.
I really feel sorry for the bad send off for SG and for rest of the fans who had paid good money to support their life time player.

BR must be sacked and without delay, this is becoming a model for big games under the idiot BR, bad team selection, bad formation, which easily exploted by Palace which done a double over us, and I am sure it will not be the last!!.

Do expect the same sample of performances next season if the idiot BR remain in change of LFC, I do not recall end of season last home game as bad as this one, the last disppointment was under another idiot Rafa 1-1 against Charlton, but today's defeat beat them all. I personally have no hope for our beloved LFC, it will misery and disappointment from the start next season, and we would hear the idiot "WE WOULD IMPOROVE" and as for his star useless player Sterling, who once again was the wrose LFC player on that pitch, and he should never started as best CF!!  he was a total Sh*t like his beloved manager.
My heart goes out to SG who deserved better send off, and I do curse this idiot BR so are the LFC owners, for bring darks days and misery upon our LFC.

MANY DRAKS DAYS ARE AHEAD.

Unfortunately you used the word idiot 6 times in that post and then went and spelt the word dark wrong at the climax of your post.  Well done bell end.
redno7
LFC Super Member

Postby Boocity » Sun May 17, 2015 3:25 am

red till i die!! » Sat May 16, 2015 10:53 pm wrote:Shyte game, really shyte.
Honestly lads after 3 years he still hasn't a clue how to set his team up. So predictable  :down:
For those who think he will come up with some sort of magic fix in the summer are as deluded as rodgers believing he is the best man for the job.

Spot on, very deluded
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Boocity » Sun May 17, 2015 3:29 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sat May 16, 2015 11:40 pm wrote:Yes the season is ending with a whimper but let's not get too carried away here, we are 5th from top not 5th from bottom.
Of course finishing outside the top 4 is a blow but we've played most of the season without a recognised striker.
Let's see who we bring in during the summer.

Mediocrity breads mediocrity, I just don't believe he is a winner, 3 years here, spent a fortune and won fook all,
Boocity
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Sun May 17, 2015 1:36 pm

Well its only been 17 years since a young precocious, but supremely gifted teenager decided to carry this team back to significance ...I think the magnitude of shouldering this burden was lost on the players that yesterday surrounded him in red.

One game ,a minuscule 90 mins for the other ten to provide a similar lift to our departing captain ,one game for them to mirror a fraction of the passion he has afforded this team ,and they were all found wanting .

I'm going to refrain from providing a review on the game itself ,and proffer my last words on Steven Gerrard

It has been a privilege sharing the countless joyous moments this lad has bestowed upon the Kop ,being blessed enough to have witnessed some powerful almost Herculean performances from arguably the greatest and most gifted of players ever to grace the green of Anfield's lush turf has been a veritable delight.

Its been an absolute pleasure watching this player evolve into the legend he became ,but the last few years have been tinged with sadness experiencing his slow decline ,wrapped in a collective of players that can best be described as extremely pallid imitations ,yesterday this collative's lack of contribution ,lack of heart cast a looming shadow over Anfield ,yesterday the glimpse they afforded us of our future was at best ominous,and on a day we paid tribute to a huge part of our glorious past it was frankly 'unforgivable'
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun May 17, 2015 2:17 pm

Let's face it over the last 25 years we have a history of not turning up for these sentimental occassions, the last game infront of the old standing Kop, Kenny's last game in charge etc
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby devaney » Sun May 17, 2015 5:48 pm

eds » Sat May 16, 2015 11:53 pm wrote:Yakka 5th is 5th, it's not good enough.

Absolutely disgusted that our players and Rodgers couldn't get a win for the best player that has worn our shirt and the fans who spent small fortunes in attending the game.  :angry: 

And to those clowns that hired the plane...........that looks like money well spent lads  :no

Utterly turgid 21st century couldn't give a fk football.

As for Rogers I don't stoop to the same levels of criticism as some on here but to be honest this was a dire performance and he has to shoulder a lot of the resposnibility. Watching the likes of Sterling was a sad indictment and demostrated the absolute need for change in certain areas. Lallana I thought was having a good game and I couldn't understand why he was taken off.

As for the plane I guess it won't make a massive dent in BR's bank balance  :laugh:

THANKS FOR THE MEMORIES STEVIE - I just wish we had one player that was a quarter as good as you were at your best !!!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby lakes10 » Sun May 17, 2015 6:00 pm

I found the game funny to tell you the truth, the whole this was about getting SG a goal but he was marked out of the game for 90mins, we could of won it in the last 15 mins if it was not for the fact that every Liverpool player was trying only to get him up, it was not to be and the offside goal and a wrong pen cost us. any other day we would of won but the club gave up the result to try and give our leader the best send off, I don't blame them and was happy they tried to do it.
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games