Liverpool  vs Burnley Sun 12th March 16:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby algymoon » Mon Mar 13, 2017 12:17 pm

It was an awful game to watch which it was a true reflection of the nutcase manager who has no clue! , but only thanks for 'CAN the Man' This player should be the skipper of the team, and decent manager ought to build the team around him! dear not say the nutcase!
The players should really go, Al the Keepers in squad, Origi, Klavan, Moreno, Firmino, Clyne, lead by Henderson, Markovic, and other Sh*t useless players in squad. Bring back Sakho and strengthen the defense.

Has anyone watched the Match of Day 2 last night the interview with Nutcase, along with Sutton and Co... The inept nutcase match tactics explaination it was a total nonsense!!!!, full of rubbish statements, the conclusion was by the nutcase it was Burnley players are much better than his Liverpool players in every departments, which it was meaning that he is useless manager!! Sutton & Co were really laughing at him!!! a total disgrace.

Just look at his buying targets for next season, which it is lead by Mario Gotza, a useless German player, who can't get in first team of any top German teams!!!, and more other useless players, they would replace the current useless crop with another new crop of players who are worse than the existing team... a carbon copy of the idiot BR.

God help us
algymoon

Postby leeroy74 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:22 pm

I saw MOTD2 and he actually said Burnley were better at the ugly type of game. Our players had to play ugly to beat another ugly team, something we've failed to do in recent times. So Klopp changed the play style to ugly, acknowledged that we aren't the best at playing that way but he gave it a go. We needed to change for that game and Klopp changed it and got the result... credit to the man for that. No doubt it'll be back to our normal style next game unless it's another ugly football team and then we have to adapt again.

he's obviously had a real good think about it.
leeroy74
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Mar 13, 2017 2:30 pm

algymoon » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:17 am wrote:It was an awful game to watch which it was a true reflection of the nutcase manager who has no clue! , but only thanks for 'CAN the Man' This player should be the skipper of the team, and decent manager ought to build the team around him! dear not say the nutcase!
The players should really go, Al the Keepers in squad, Origi, Klavan, Moreno, Firmino, Clyne, lead by Henderson, Markovic, and other Sh*t useless players in squad. Bring back Sakho and strengthen the defense.

Has anyone watched the Match of Day 2 last night the interview with Nutcase, along with Sutton and Co... The inept nutcase match tactics explaination it was a total nonsense!!!!, full of rubbish statements, the conclusion was by the nutcase it was Burnley players are much better than his Liverpool players in every departments, which it was meaning that he is useless manager!! Sutton & Co were really laughing at him!!! a total disgrace.

Just look at his buying targets for next season, which it is lead by Mario Gotza, a useless German player, who can't get in first team of any top German teams!!!, and more other useless players, they would replace the current useless crop with another new crop of players who are worse than the existing team... a carbon copy of the idiot BR.

God help us

:laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:25 pm

I honestly think that this group has been together too long now and they simply dont trust each other on the bread and butter games anymore, too many fails and damage done.

Klopp can keep working on them in training but psychologically they are spent as a unit and a lot of new faces arent just required in terms of quality but mentally we need a boost.

Fans and well need to hit the reset button as that negative energy transmits.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:25 pm

7_Kewell » Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:30 pm wrote:
algymoon » Mon Mar 13, 2017 11:17 am wrote:It was an awful game to watch which it was a true reflection of the nutcase manager who has no clue! , but only thanks for 'CAN the Man' This player should be the skipper of the team, and decent manager ought to build the team around him! dear not say the nutcase!

God help us

:laugh:

This Muppet needs professional help  :D
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby 7_Kewell » Mon Mar 13, 2017 10:50 pm

Can as captain. Until and before his goal, he was the worst player on the park.  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby RED BEERGOGGLES » Wed Mar 15, 2017 7:30 pm

Three points is three points and its points won by closing the game down and applying a touch of game management rather than leaving ourselves open to the counter in a relentless pursuit for goals. I think the manager has realised you can have the lions share of possession and pepper the opponents goal and still come away with Nada.

Firmino was a massive miss as we just never had a forward willing to break up and press the play and regain possession from the front and Origi is not ready to start football games just yet, certainly not as our main striker he's simply not imposing enough. As for our defence,  Clyne was dire and Klavan too easily fleeced by anyone with pace so the sooner we get Lovren back the better, I really don't know what's happened with Coutz but if I'm being blunt he's stinking the place out of late, he lost the ball 20 times which in the course of a football game is more than enough reason for any manager to engage the hook .

Atmosphere was abysmal and Burnley fans made the most of the lull in any audible response from the Kop, to be frank Anfield  felt a bit strange at the weekend ,kind of like attending a funeral of a person you didn't know, uncomfortable and do you know that restless feeling you get were no matter how much you stretch your legs you cant shake the sensation .........well that !
RED BEERGOGGLES
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Franky000 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:18 pm

With Couts I get the impression that doubt is what's holding him back from playing consistently well, i.e. ''Why should I play 100 percent every week when it's all for nothing, and our money ball owners are going to sell me anyway?" It's like he's auditioning for one of the Spanish clubs half the time. I think to keep him, Klopp will have to convince the owners to go all out this summer and get players who can shoulder his burden - as we saw in the Europa final, he doesn't have the mentality to carry this team and take responsibility like SG.

I wish we had more players like Mane - he comes from a poor background, knows he's lucky to play football for a living and milks the occasion, giving 100 percent every time. When he's running about like a maniac, he's not thinking of the cameras, the media, his money, twitter, what new car he's going to buy etc. etc. Too many players are stuck in their heads instead of their balls.
Franky000

Postby redshade » Fri Mar 17, 2017 9:44 pm

Maybe if Mane starts to get attention from major clubs his mentality will change aswel.
If we fail to improve and say for couple of years Real or Barca keep mentioning their interest in Mane i could see him getting fed up of us.
Im sure hus already dreaming of playing in the Champions league soon in his career.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games