LIVERPOOL V Crystal Palace Sun April 23rd 4.30 KO

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Mikz » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:36 pm

This team Knew we had to win today after United beat Burnley, and failed miserably again

2 cup finals when we needed to step up - failed miserably
Now we were so close to a 4th place it looks like we are gonna be the nearly men again- i can see a pattern evolving
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:38 pm

Yup Mikz last year we screwed up in the final vs Seville and this year possibly in the league.
Story of Liverpool.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:45 pm

When you are statistically the hardest working squad in the league you are going to pick up lots of injuries, that's just plainly fvcking obvious, so if we don't make top 4 we've got no one else to blame but ourselves, we are the ones that chose not to buy anyone in 2 of the last 3 windows and we are the ones who made a profit during the transfer window last summer.
Decisions like that are coming back to bite us on the @rse.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Mikz » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:47 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:45 pm wrote:When you are statistically the hardest working squad in the league you are going to pick up lots of injuries, that's just plainly fvcking obvious, so if we don't make top 4 we've got no one else to blame but ourselves, we are the ones that chose not to buy anyone in 2 of the last 3 windows and we are the ones who made a profit during the transfer window last summer.

we and us?   I take it you mean the manager
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby parchpea » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:47 pm

No physicality in the box at all, no blocking runs no grappling just run through and score, awful.

Klopp brings on TAA and Moreno to turn a game, Im not having injury excuses he had the summer and January to bring bodies in but he cant be arsed like managers who are surviving month by month fighting to keep jobs, and like his team its all too passive.

Palace are not on a beach and he nearly cost us at Stoke farting about and in Benteke and his pal Sakho big points to prove.

Im absolutely livid at that today.
parchpea
LFC Super Member

Postby UvS xR4GEx » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:47 pm

Why is Lovren jumping in for balls he can't win in the left back area? He cost us 2 goals today and was appauling! We need a steady head to play with Matip at the back next year because that was a shambles.
UvS xR4GEx
LFC Guru Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:48 pm

redshade » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:38 pm wrote:Yup Mikz last year we screwed up in the final vs Seville and this year possibly in the league.
Story of Liverpool.

I'll be f**king gutted if don't make it into the top 4 this year. Even more so if it's at the expense of the Mancs. Sadly, we don't play again until next Monday and we could be out of the top 4 by then  :(
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:52 pm

Mikz » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:47 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:45 pm wrote:When you are statistically the hardest working squad in the league you are going to pick up lots of injuries, that's just plainly fvcking obvious, so if we don't make top 4 we've got no one else to blame but ourselves, we are the ones that chose not to buy anyone in 2 of the last 3 windows and we are the ones who made a profit during the transfer window last summer.

I mean the club as a whole.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Mikz » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:00 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:52 pm wrote:
Mikz » Sun Apr 23, 2017 5:47 pm wrote:

I mean the club as a whole.

Its Klopps decision to bolster the squad.   Personally i dont think he understands the premier league at all.  Theres no steel in our team any man and his dog can see how lightweight they are
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:11 pm

Klopp has made a few mistakes this season. His over estimation of the squad is the key one. Sadly, no matter how hard he tries, the likes of Lovern, Migs, Can and the like will let him down when he least expects it. He needs to front up to this fact otherwise next season will be a very uncomfortable one indeed.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby algymoon » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:16 pm

Well beaten at home by good organised Palace side, I knew our team will lose just after watching the first 5 minutes of this game, Ok Coutinho scored a wonderful goal against the run of play as Palace looked very dangerous and can score each time they go forward.

Our future CF Origi whom the Nutcase will depend on him to score team's goals he is getting worse in every game. I never rated him since the idiot BR bought him! He is just a one game wonder, he always does lose the ball in a tide spot between his own balls!

I really draw joy from watching Sakho celebrating Benteke's first goal, which it does summarise his own feeling towards the nutcase.

I still hear people talking about LFC will finish in 4th spot, really I do not share that view at all, because the nutcase management style has already proven to us otherwise, he will fail again this season, and next season as well, just watch out his new coming summer signing, they will be a shockers of useless average players.
The main problems will remain unresolved. No new full backs, No top class keeper, No top striker/finisher, the team will continue to unable to keep clean sheet, and cannot defend set pieces. More misery to come.

The clueless nutcase had no answer to big Sam clever tactics at all.
I do expect more losses in the remaining games, starting next week at Watford.
LFC under the managment of the nutcase is a big joke....  DREAM ON FOR GLORY!
algymoon

Postby red till i die!! » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:19 pm

What a fooking downer that was  :down:  Awful awful game from Lovren who showed what a ball watching numpty he can be lunging about the place at nothing. He had a massive hand in conceding both goals. Up front we weren't a lot better with the hapless Origi leading the line. What makes this worse is the fact that that the striker we didn't want bags 2  :down:  He owes us absolutely nothing so fair play to him for not celebrating.
Now we put ourselves under a lot of pressure and opened the door for Manure to pass us and let Arsenal back in  :censored:
Really sick to the teeth of all this shyte year after year.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:22 pm

algymoon » Sun Apr 23, 2017 6:16 pm wrote:Well beaten at home by good organised Palace side, I knew our team will lose just after watching the first 5 minutes of this game, Ok Coutinho scored a wonderful goal against the run of play as Palace looked very dangerous and can score each time they go forward.

Our future CF Origi whom the Nutcase will depend on him to score team's goals he is getting worse in every game. I never rated him since the idiot BR bought him! He is just a one game wonder, he always does lose the ball in a tide spot between his own balls!

I really draw joy from watching Sakho celebrating Benteke's first goal, which it does summarise his own feeling towards the nutcase.

I still hear people talking about LFC will finish in 4th spot, really I do not share that view at all, because the nutcase management style has already proven to us otherwise, he will fail again this season, and next season as well, just watch out his new coming summer signing, they will be a shockers of useless average players.
The main problems will remain unresolved. No new full backs, No top class keeper, No top striker/finisher, the team will continue to unable to keep clean sheet, and cannot defend set pieces. More misery to come.

The clueless nutcase had no answer to big Sam clever tactics at all.
I do expect more losses in the remaining games, starting next week at Watford.
LFC under the managment of the nutcase is a big joke....  DREAM ON FOR GLORY!

Who would you bring in as manager Algy?
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby only me » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:45 pm

I don't get the psyche of this team and players...I mean they literally busted their a$$ to get into the position of a CL spot...They went and got great results in recent away matches..Just that they can implode in-front of home crowd and fans? They should have "died" on the pitch today and not lose ,every players should have busted a kidney or two just not lose a home game to Palace..Yes we are paper thin but focus on the fcking prize which was in our reach don't let yourself down like this...All they had to do is get a fcking win against Palace and we were half way their...

One thing that Klopp can't get away with is the bench ,i've never seen such a hopeless list of players seating on Premier league bench...Their wasn't ONE player which inspires a glimpse of hope when he stepped in...That is inexcusable ...
only me
LFC Super Member

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Apr 23, 2017 7:48 pm

Can and Lucas have done a good job in recent weeks but we noticeably missed Hendo's and Lallana's energy out there today.
Last half an hour we really struggled to get the ball back, instead of hunting in packs it was often a case of one man pressing on his own which Palace dealt with easily, a one man press is a classic sign of tired legs and a good few of our players were blowing out of their @rse there today.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games