Liverpool V Bournemouth Sat 27th @ 15:00

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Pig Catcher » Sat Aug 27, 2022 7:18 pm

damjan193 » Sat Aug 27, 2022 6:10 pm wrote:Good result for us, but City are simply unstoppable.

They were stopped 6 days ago by Newcastle.
Pig Catcher
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:37 pm

Bi-polar team or what  :laugh:

That was exactly the start we needed today, got at them right from the off and put the game to bed in 10 minutes!! We pressed hard and quick and linked up very well when we had the ball.

Elliot was fantastic in that 1st half, he was everywhere and creating everything with what I would class as his best performance. Looked really mature they way he went about things. Surprised he was hooked at HT tbh. Diaz also put in a shift. Bobby also played well, linked up well with those around him and probably spent more time in the box today than he has in 2 years. Mo though with those misses from a few yds out  :wwww He should have had 2 today.

All in all it was a great performance and exactly what was needed. We played today with the same intensity as in the charity shield so puzzling as to how we couldn't produce half that level in our first 3 games. They shouldn't need a rocket up the hole from Klopp to put in performances like this against sides we should be beating.

Not taking anything away from the lads today but they can't get carried away after today because Bournemouth were absolutely pi$$ poor in fairness!!
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby red till i die!! » Sat Aug 27, 2022 8:46 pm

woof woof ! » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:18 pm wrote:
The Good Yank » Sat Aug 27, 2022 4:12 pm wrote:This is the type of game we should have been playing in pre season instead of traveling all across the world.

Woof.  I have it on Peacock here in the NYC area.

Cheers mate, but can't connect from my UK location. :(

I would have posted one woof but couldn't get on to the site for a few hours today. Kept getting SQL error for some reason. Cleared cache and everything but still couldn't load the forum.
If your stuck in future woof just search twitter for a live feed at gametime and you will find plenty.  IPTV is the way to go though Woof. Every Liverpool game mate.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Postby 7_Kewell » Sat Aug 27, 2022 11:40 pm

Brilliant response from the lads after 3 poor performances. Klopp has clearly laid it into them that it wasn't good enough.

Now we have to hit form and maintain it. Otherwise city will be over the horizon and gone before Christmas.
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Sun Aug 28, 2022 8:45 pm

7_Kewell » Sat Aug 27, 2022 10:40 pm wrote:Brilliant response from the lads after 3 poor performances. Klopp has clearly laid it into them that it wasn't good enough.

Now we have to hit form and maintain it. Otherwise city will be over the horizon and gone before Christmas.

tbh before we get too far ahead of ourselves and start talking about title challenges we need to improve massively just to get in the top 4.
P4 W1 D2 L1 ain’t top 4 form.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Mon Aug 29, 2022 1:29 pm

Shame we couldn't break the record and get 10 lol. Good response and just need to keep going now.
I think we need to forget about City abd focus on ourselves. Will think about City if we are close to the top in Jan.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Reg » Tue Aug 30, 2022 10:45 am

I cannot get excited by this result when we lost to ManU the game before with a pathetic performance. School boys bounce back and win the next one 9-0 to say sorry to the fans. We expect LFC to be more professional.
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kazza » Tue Aug 30, 2022 12:10 pm

They just fired their manager
kazza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Tommy Smith » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:04 pm

It was a fantastic win, however, I thought that Elliot and Diaz were fantsatic.

Good Luck Lads
Tommy Smith
LFC Member

Postby red till i die!! » Tue Aug 30, 2022 2:46 pm

kazza wrote:They just fired their manager

Seen that alright.  I thought lampard or Rodgers would be the first to go but just a matter of time I reckon.
red till i die!!
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games