Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby Santa » Thu May 09, 2019 1:10 am

Imagine...those Scums prefers OGS to Mauricio  :laugh:
Never try to teach a pig to sing...

...it only waste your time, and annoys the pig
Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redshade » Thu May 09, 2019 1:36 am

I'm hoping Chelsea and Arsenal make it to the Europa final aswel. It will be nice to see all EPL teams wining in Europe.

Funny thing is usually all EPL teams wants us to lose but this time we will have Arsenal and Chelsea fans hoping we beat Spurs. :D

As for the final anything can happen however I'm confident we will win.

Danger man is Son he is unplayable at times so we must keep him at bay.

Can't wait for the final it is going to be epic.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby laza » Thu May 09, 2019 1:49 am

Geez I would have preferred Ajax but some of hyperbole here is staggering, would make a tabloid rag editor proud.

End of the day with the season we have had and previous years  final experience/pain/hunger we will be favourites and rightly so

Give the spurs the respect they deserve and old big ears should be back where he deserves to be
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu May 09, 2019 4:49 am

If the Reds descend upon Spurs like the same swarm of bees that hit Barcelona then Spurs will have no chance!

Come on the Reds lets batter the southern pooftas!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Reg » Thu May 09, 2019 5:00 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 09, 2019 5:07 am wrote:I've got a horrible feeling that Spurs's name is on this trophy, Sterlings late goal ruled out against City now coming from 3 down to win this with the last kick of the game?

Yakka you're being a soft lad of epic proportions! 

You have two options, man up and remain on his forum or go buy some tit milk online, curl up into the foetal position and suck your thumb.  :ghostface:

You'll have Red Rum agreeing with you soon, just watch. A bit of back bone please lads....  :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Thu May 09, 2019 6:34 am

redshade » Thu May 09, 2019 12:36 am wrote:I'm hoping Chelsea and Arsenal make it to the Europa final aswel. It will be nice to see all EPL teams wining in Europe.

Just think...we could have Man City winning the league, Liverpool and Spurs in CL finals, Chelsea and Arsenal in Europa finals and Man Utd getting OGS for the next 3 seasons  :laugh:   :buttrock

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Santa » Thu May 09, 2019 6:49 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed May 08, 2019 9:07 pm wrote:I've got a horrible feeling that Spurs's name is on this trophy, Sterlings late goal ruled out against City now coming from 3 down to win this with the last kick of the game?

Yakka are you French? Coz no one surrenders their position as quickly as a French, and you just went one better  :help

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 09, 2019 7:16 am

Reg » Thu May 09, 2019 4:00 am wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 09, 2019 5:07 am wrote:I've got a horrible feeling that Spurs's name is on this trophy, Sterlings late goal ruled out against City now coming from 3 down to win this with the last kick of the game?

Yakka you're being a soft lad of epic proportions! 

You have two options, man up and remain on his forum or go buy some tit milk online, curl up into the foetal position and suck your thumb.  :ghostface:

You'll have Red Rum agreeing with you soon, just watch. A bit of back bone please lads....  :laugh:

As I said Spurs knocked City out, they are the only side to have beaten City this calendar year, this won't be a breeze and let's not forget that we have developed a rather nasty habit of not turning up in one-off finals. Let's hope that we actually turn up this time, as bad as losing last year's final to Madrid was it will be ***** all compared to the feeling we'll all have if we get beat by a domestic rival, if we lose we'll never hear the last of it, ever, it will be doubly worse given you all seem to think it's in the bag and we just have to turn up to pick up the trophy. Those finals when you are expecting to win are always the worst to lose.
As I said we'll start the game as slight favourites based on our league form but we are going to have to do something that we haven't done since we beat Cardiff at Wembley under Kenny nearly a decade ago.
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby devaney » Thu May 09, 2019 8:19 am

Sorry Yakka I agree with Reg and Eds. Ffs stop ***** on my chips you’ve done it all season !! Your negativity is endless. Can’t we just enjoy the moment without you predicting how we aren’t going to win the final !! Talk about doom and fkg gloom !! I’m beginning to think you and Red Rum are desperate for us not to win anything so you can say I told you so. The two of you need to do us all a favour and take a bottle of fkg positivity pills  :help

YOUR LACK OF BELIEF IS FRIGHTENING !!
Net Spend Over The Last 5 Years (10 years
are in brackets)
LFC £255m (£467m)
Everton £38m (£287m)
Arsenal £645m6 (£925m)
Spurs £510m (£541m)
Chelsea £788m (£1007m)
Man City £307m (£1012m)
Man United £702m (£1249m)
devaney
LFC Super Member

Postby bunglemark2 » Thu May 09, 2019 8:50 am

Our lads will be hungry to put last year's wrong right this time around. And we have the experience of being there last year, Spudz don't. The stars are aligning.
http://s2.tinypic.com/30ldif7_th.jpg
See yooo, Judas. Yoo're gettin' on mah titz !
bunglemark2

Postby supersub » Thu May 09, 2019 9:24 am

devaney » Thu May 09, 2019 7:19 am wrote:Sorry Yakka I agree with Reg and Eds. Ffs stop ***** on my chips you’ve done it all season !! Your negativity is endless. Can’t we just enjoy the moment without you predicting how we aren’t going to win the final !! Talk about doom and fkg gloom !! I’m beginning to think you and Red Rum are desperate for us not to win anything so you can say I told you so. The two of you need to do us all a favour and take a bottle of fkg positivity pills  :help

YOUR LACK OF BELIEF IS FRIGHTENING !!

:buttrock
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW SHINING AT THE END OF EVERY DAY.
THERE'S A GREAT BIG BEAUTIFUL TOMORROW AND TOMORROW IS JUST A DREAM AWAY.
supersub
Forum Moderator

Postby Reg » Thu May 09, 2019 9:46 am

Santa » Thu May 09, 2019 1:49 pm wrote:Yakka are you French? Coz no one surrenders their position as quickly as a French, and you just went one better  :help

"Yakka the surrender monkey" has a certain ring to it....   :laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby eds » Thu May 09, 2019 10:03 am

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed May 08, 2019 11:07 pm wrote:
eds » Wed May 08, 2019 10:28 pm wrote:
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed May 08, 2019 9:07 pm wrote:I've got a horrible feeling that Spurs's name is on this trophy, Sterlings late goal ruled out against City now coming from 3 down to win this with the last kick of the game?

Are you serious Yakka?

The dust hasn’t settled on what is arguably the club’s greatest ever victory in europe and your sprouting this hysterical nonsense.

The boys will be burning after letting Madrid get the better of them last season. Our defense is better than a teenage Ajax side. If we have the same mentality as yesterday (and we will) We will demolish Spurs.

Tonight was Spurs's greatest night in Europe too, they are in their first ever CL final, they are going to be buzzing just as much as we are if not more.

You mean like Athletico were “buzzing” in 2014 and 2016. Or Monaco in 2004. Or Bayern Leverkusen in 2003. Or Valencia in 2000 or 2001. Or Sampdoria in 1992. Or Marseille in 1991.

All mid table sides that were beaten by the likes of Real Madrid’s, Bayern Munich’s and Barcelona’s. The CL is not kind to flash in the pan sides that make a final, no matter how much hysterical romance you may attach to them them.

We aren’t anywhere near the side that lost that UEFA cup final a few seasons back so stop comparing more nonsense. Tottenham have been lucky and if we play anywhere near close to our actual f**king potential they will be demolished. Yes let’s respect them but not over estimate them FFS.

You really are sounding more negative than that Algymoon wind up merchant........
"LIVERPOOL: 6 European Cups, 19 Domestic Titles, 3 UEFA Cups, 8 FA Cups, 9 League Cups and 4 European Super Cups and 1 Club World Championship

All other English clubs pale into insignificance!"
eds

Postby ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Thu May 09, 2019 12:04 pm

Well let's all hope you tough guys are right but we have a habit of freezing in big games these days, maybe we are too desperate to win something.
Btw that comment about the French is pretty disrespectful, they lost twice as many men as we did in WWI and the only thing that stopped the Germans going through us like a dose of salts was the channel, if the channel wasn't there we'd be surrender monkeys too. It took the Russians a 1000 miles and an artic winter (not to mention millions of men) to stop the German war machine,
Btw this is Liverpool you are supporting not Chelsea, leave all that 10 green bottle type shyte out
ycsatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Guru Member

Postby Santa » Thu May 09, 2019 12:41 pm

Expecting Harry Monkey to make a miraculous recovery just in time for the final...being half fit he will fucked up all the good work that the team had in the run up to the final.

Guy is willing to steal goals from teammate, and the chance to captain his team in the final is too much for his ego to passed up

Santa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games