Liverpool at villa park

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby JoeTerp » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:13 pm

For spring break I will be visiting three of my mates that are spending the spring semester in London. I will be in the UK from st. pattys day till the 25th. and as of now the only game LFC is scheduled to play in that time frame is at Villa Park on the 18th.  I would very much like to get tickets (if in fact yall even use tickets) or whatever it takes to actually get to see the game live, and if anybody could help me or send me in the right direction to go about doing this it would be much obliged.
JoeTerp

Postby adamnbarrett » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:17 pm

funny you should mention this mate because I was on ticketmaster before and there are villa away tickets on sale there.

you'd have to sit in with the villa fans but there's thousands of Liverpool fans in the Villa end each year so you'll be alright.

get em here

:)
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Thu Feb 08, 2007 10:37 pm

WOW I am SO excited, I have already been practicing singing songs by watching videos on youtube, can't wait for a huge away win.
JoeTerp

Postby adamnbarrett » Thu Feb 08, 2007 11:56 pm

so you got them then?  :D

glad to be of help  :buttrock
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Sun Feb 11, 2007 4:37 pm

"I've been a diehard Liverpool fan for about a month now''

:D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:36 pm

Tickets are on sale to Aston Villa supporters only.
Any visiting supporters found in these sections of the ground will be ejected without refund.

what exactly does that mean. NO wearing any red? no singing or cheering?
JoeTerp

Postby adamnbarrett » Sun Feb 11, 2007 10:44 pm

JoeTerp wrote:Tickets are on sale to Aston Villa supporters only.
Any visiting supporters found in these sections of the ground will be ejected without refund.

what exactly does that mean. NO wearing any red? no singing or cheering?

it means be good and don't anger the people around you  :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Mon Feb 12, 2007 4:10 am

So they wont throw me out just for wearing a liverpool scarf, as long as I keep to myself when we go up 3-0 :D
JoeTerp

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:51 am

no mate, you need to blend with the villa fans so no scarf. this should help you.

wear wellington boots, wear a donkey jacket, have a stupid look on your face, and then lose the ability to speak english without people laughing at your ridiculous accent. also look like you are prepared to accept mediocrity on a weekly basis.

have a nice day

:D
112-1077774096

Postby woof woof ! » Mon Feb 12, 2007 8:40 am

JoeTerp wrote:I would very much like to get tickets (if in fact yall even use tickets) or whatever it takes to actually get to see the game live, and if anybody could help me or send me in the right direction to go about doing this it would be much obliged.

Have you tried here Joe ?

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby JoeTerp » Mon Feb 12, 2007 5:08 pm

woof woof ! wrote:
JoeTerp wrote:I would very much like to get tickets (if in fact yall even use tickets) or whatever it takes to actually get to see the game live, and if anybody could help me or send me in the right direction to go about doing this it would be much obliged.

Have you tried here Joe ?

yea I looked there but it said 
Tickets for Away games are sold primarily to Season Ticket holders (based on previous attendance). Only if this allocation does not sell out is there a general sale. Please note this is very rare. [B]
JoeTerp

Postby adamnbarrett » Mon Feb 12, 2007 6:51 pm

JoeTerp wrote:So they wont throw me out just for wearing a liverpool scarf, as long as I keep to myself when we go up 3-0 :D

you can always try and claim it's one of those half and half ones  :D
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Thu Feb 22, 2007 6:23 pm

Does anyone know if there will be Champions Leauge games on the 20th or 21st of March?  how hard to find or how expensive these tickets get?  If not, my only chance to see the Reds play at Anfeild would be the fa youth cup on monday prolly would visit the museum too.  How long is the train ride from London to Liverpool 4-5 hours?
JoeTerp

Postby adamnbarrett » Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:10 pm

JoeTerp wrote:Does anyone know if there will be Champions Leauge games on the 20th or 21st of March?  how hard to find or how expensive these tickets get?  If not, my only chance to see the Reds play at Anfeild would be the fa youth cup on monday prolly would visit the museum too.  How long is the train ride from London to Liverpool 4-5 hours?

no champions league games on the 20th or 21st. We do play arsenal in the league on the 31st of March. You could always try RAOTL for tickets, the lads there have helped out loads of people.

BTW, did you get the Villa tickets, they can't kick you out if you haven't doen anything wrong. Each season, alot of our fans sit in the Villa end and have no problem.
Last edited by adamnbarrett on Thu Feb 22, 2007 7:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image Image
adamnbarrett
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby JoeTerp » Fri Feb 23, 2007 3:43 pm

what is RAOTL?
JoeTerp

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - Games