Liverpool at villa park

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby 66-1120597113 » Fri Feb 23, 2007 4:13 pm

JoeTerp wrote:what is RAOTL?

Red All Over The Land....type it into google! :D
66-1120597113

Postby JoeTerp » Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:27 pm

My only chance to visit anfield is probably going to be monday the 19th to watch the fa youth cup game or watch a reserve game on the 22nd.  Can I just buy tickets for  these games at the gate?  How much do they usually cost?  I think I would also want to take a tour of the stadium and museum, how long does this take?  Also I would have to leave London in the morning and then leave Liverpool at night to go back to London  whats your recomended mode of transporation with lowest cost being highest priority and being able to sleep on the way back 2nd?
JoeTerp

Postby JoeTerp » Sun Mar 18, 2007 5:03 am

Just spent my first day in England on St. Patricks day.  Its my first time out of America, and I had a blast.  When I met up with my mates they had brought over thier usual birds and one of them brought over her new boyfriend who was born and raised in Liverpool and supports LFC dispite all his mates being evertonians.  We started drinking very early and went to this place called O'niells at 6 and everybody got so hammered we all passed out at 11 back at the flat in soho square. (and I have no idea how I woke up at 4 am to write this)
It was an incredible day, but with one HUGE downside, my mate chris informed me that he did not get the tickets for the villa match because he didnt feel like taking a bus to birmingham, and I nearly killed him for it, because today was more than likely the only time I would have gotten to see Liverpool play live in front of my eyes, or at least until I save up a LOT more money.
If anybody lives in London and is going to a pub to watch the game let me know.  CHEERS.
JoeTerp

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - Games