GUANGDONG SUNRAY CAVE VS LIVERPOOL - 13th July 13.00 ko

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:03 pm

Ben Patrick wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:
Ben Patrick wrote:heard these asia tour matches might be on espn anyone know ?

I was under the impression ALL the preseason friendlies were exclusively on the LFC website.

Think its on ESPN live at 1pm mate.
Will check when i get home.

You're right, the LFC website just doesn't advertise it.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Raoul » Tue Jul 12, 2011 1:06 am

8am Tuesday and a very mild 28 degrees in Guangzhou. The lads must have brought the English weather with them, we had blue skies and sunshine last week. Now it has turned cold and overcast.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kenny Kan » Tue Jul 12, 2011 2:14 pm

5-1
Champions of England 2020.

YNWA
Kenny Kan
LFC Super Member

Postby Kukilon » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:08 pm

Can you view the game now if you become a member? Would like to see this game.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby The Good Yank » Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:32 pm

Kukilon wrote:Can you view the game now if you become a member? Would like to see this game.

No.  Because it hasn't happened yet.  But yes if you sign up for the e season ticket you can watch the pre season games live.  Which I was happy to know.  Thinking I'd at least get to watch on the computer without having to find a link etc.

Then I find out that the game is being shown live on Fox Soccer Channel here in the states.  So I get to see it on the TV instead of squinting.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Kukilon » Tue Jul 12, 2011 11:29 pm

The Good Yank wrote:
Kukilon wrote:Can you view the game now if you become a member? Would like to see this game.

No.  Because it hasn't happened yet.  But yes if you sign up for the e season ticket you can watch the pre season games live.  Which I was happy to know.  Thinking I'd at least get to watch on the computer without having to find a link etc.

Then I find out that the game is being shown live on Fox Soccer Channel here in the states.  So I get to see it on the TV instead of squinting.

Ah thought it was played on tuesday not tomorrow. Is it only possible to view it live through www.liverpoolfc.tv? Probably not going to be home at that time.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby Greavesie » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:12 am

Raoul wrote:8am Tuesday and a very mild 28 degrees in Guangzhou. The lads must have brought the English weather with them, we had blue skies and sunshine last week. Now it has turned cold and overcast.

sounds horrific mate
All round the fields of Anfield Road
Where once we watched the King Kenny play (and could he play!)
Stevie Heighway on the wing
We had dreams and songs to sing
'Bout the glory, round the Fields of Anfield Road

JFT 96 - Gone but never forgotten
YNWA 15/4/1989
God Bless You All
Greavesie

Postby Raoul » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:57 am

Thanks for your deep concern.

Happily, the sun is out this morning, but it is still only 30 degrees as I head off to work. Hopefully it'll warm up for the game tonight, I'd hate the lads to catch their death of cold.
"Life is not just about money. There are other things, important things that have a different kind of value. Anyone from Liverpool could tell you that."

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ethanr » Wed Jul 13, 2011 4:08 am

The Good Yank wrote:Then I find out that the game is being shown live on Fox Soccer Channel here in the states.  So I get to see it on the TV instead of squinting.

Just found that out as well.  Was thrilled to see it's on FSC.  FSC shows more Liverpool games than anybody living in England get to see on television and I love it.

So looks like I'll be waking up at 5:00 in the morning on my day off to catch the game.  :)
DESPITE THE FACT I LIVE IN CALIFORNIA...
ethanr

Postby The Good Yank » Wed Jul 13, 2011 6:19 am

ethanr wrote:
The Good Yank wrote:Then I find out that the game is being shown live on Fox Soccer Channel here in the states.  So I get to see it on the TV instead of squinting.

Just found that out as well.  Was thrilled to see it's on FSC.  FSC shows more Liverpool games than anybody living in England get to see on television and I love it.

So looks like I'll be waking up at 5:00 in the morning on my day off to catch the game.  :)

Don't be too giddy I just looked ahead to Saturday, The game on my birthday kicks off at 5:30 am EDT LOL.  Also on FSC.
s@int - 13 December 2009

I won't celebrate Rafa going........ but I will be over the moon if Dalglish comes in. League within 2 years if he gets the job, AND YOU CAN QUOTE ME ON THAT.
The Good Yank
LFC Super Member

Postby Raoul » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:08 am

heading to town now. lovely sunny day but a bit of rain just now has cooled it down. if the rain stays away it should be a good sized crowd.

- Jamie Carragher
Raoul
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ben Patrick » Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:31 am

Raoul wrote:heading to town now. lovely sunny day but a bit of rain just now has cooled it down. if the rain stays away it should be a good sized crowd.

why do people not go the match if its raining there ?  :D
Sabre looks like a big lezzer
Ben Patrick

Postby Kukilon » Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:49 am

Just noticed that they are showing the game on swedish television now.
Kukilon
LFC Super Member

Postby Redman in wales » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:01 pm

Team News:

Gulacsi, Flanagan, Kelly, Carragher, Wilson, Poulsen, Spearing, Shelvey, Cole, Pacheco, Ngog.

Subs: Jones, Hansen, Agger, Kyrgiakos, Robinson, Wisdom, Adam, Aquilani, Coady, Kuyt, Carroll.
Redman in wales
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:27 pm

be interesting to see kelly at centre back :)
stmichael
Forum Moderator

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games