CHAMPIONS LEAGUE FINAL 2018  LIVERPOOL V REAL MADRID

Liverpool Football Club - Games

Postby redshade » Fri May 25, 2018 9:20 pm

Klopp, Hendo and Van dijk press conference

https://youtu.be/QYbch0bljC8
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri May 25, 2018 9:40 pm

ycsatbjywtbiastkamb » Fri May 25, 2018 1:17 pm wrote:Our players need to be smart tomorrow, Madrid are masters at flopping on the floor, buying penalties, buying free kicks, pressurising referee's into booking or sending off opposition players etc etc
If one of our lads picks up a yellow you can be sure that the next foul he makes Madrid players will be surrounding the ref demanding a red. That will continue for the rest of the game. If one of our players leaves a leg dangling in the box you can bet your bottom dollar that someone will tumble over it as well.
I could barely watch the Madrid v Juventus QF because of the gamesmanship, the stakes don't come much higher than a CL final so all the old tricks will be out.

Fcking CHEATS is the word your looking for mate. A lot at stake, and Ronaldo has seen better days at the Age of 31. Expect diving galore
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri May 25, 2018 9:45 pm

parchpea » Fri May 25, 2018 6:29 pm wrote:

Liverpool 4 Real Madrid 2  :;):

.. Strange that. I had that scoreline in mind as well as my Prediction. I think Madrid will score a couple, diving/ penalties etc. But I think we will catch these cheating muthers on the counter attack and blitz them. We know how good their attackers are, but how good is their DEFENCE!?? That's what we will find out tommorow.

We have already faced harder tests than this versus Man City and Roma, I don't expect much different in this match.

They will come forward with Ronaldo, Benzema and Bale pressurising,but they are all over the hill,  and we will catch them with our counter attacking.

As long as we press well, and start at a high tempo, we could blow these fckers away.
Last edited by Ghost of Shankly on Fri May 25, 2018 9:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri May 25, 2018 9:51 pm

I'm glad I'm not going folks, I'll settle for beers and the big screen. 700 LFC fans who have got tickets have discovered that their flights have been cancelled and are now seeking refunds from the club.

It sounds a nightmare, and a lot are driving for two days across Europe to get there, or flying to Dublin, then Latvia and then Kiev.

Plus getting ripped off for flights and accommodation, so it's probably best to watch on TV.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Fri May 25, 2018 10:07 pm

Ghost of Shankly » Fri May 25, 2018 9:51 pm wrote:I'm glad I'm not going folks, I'll settle for beers and the big screen. 700 LFC fans who have got tickets have discovered that their flights have been cancelled and are now seeking refunds from the club.

It sounds a nightmare, and a lot are driving for two days across Europe to get there, or flying to Dublin, then Latvia and then Kiev.

Plus getting ripped off for flights and accommodation, so it's probably best to watch on TV.

Yup if I'm not mistaken i think it is around 1000 fans now.

Where you going to watch it mate? Home or down the local?

I will be relaxed at home in front of my screen with no disturbances. Only few of us hopefully celebrating and like crazy
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri May 25, 2018 10:22 pm

redshade » Fri May 25, 2018 10:07 pm wrote:
Ghost of Shankly » Fri May 25, 2018 9:51 pm wrote:I'm glad I'm not going folks, I'll settle for beers and the big screen. 700 LFC fans who have got tickets have discovered that their flights have been cancelled and are now seeking refunds from the club.

Yup if I'm not mistaken i think it is around 1000 fans now.

Where you going to watch it mate? Home or down the local?

I will be relaxed at home in front of my screen with no disturbances. Only few of us hopefully celebrating and like crazy

The Istanbul final matey was on ITV, now its sky sports or BT sports, so it's down to my local. I live very near to Liverpool, so the pubs will be rocking tommorow night.

What's your score Prediction!? I'm going for a 4-2 to us. I think this will be an end to end gunfight, with us coming out on top. Man City tried to stifle us over two legs and we blitzed them, I just think this will be our year.

Bring it on :buttrock
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Fri May 25, 2018 10:26 pm

I think it is also free on Itv and youtube.

I will go with 4-3 to us.

Heart and a gut feeling says we will bring home no.6 however head says 50/50 and 3-2 to either side.
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby Ghost of Shankly » Fri May 25, 2018 11:00 pm

I'm predicting the starting eleven will be..

Karius
TAA  Lovren   VVD  Robertson
         Wjnaldum
    Hendo.     Milner
Salah    Firmino    Mane

I'd be highly surprised if that isn't the starting eleven. Yes Can and Lallana are borderline fit. But they haven't played for months and no way will they start tommorow.

Subs... Migs, Clyne, Lallana, Woodburn Ings, Solanke.

What are the bookies odds of Woodburn coming off the bench and scoring the winner in injury time! Now that would be a story :p

Can might not even get on the bench.
Ghost of Shankly
LFC Guru Member

Postby redshade » Sat May 26, 2018 2:27 am

Struggling to sleep been watching highlights of all of our matches on route to Kiev and loads of pre match build up vids.

Allez allez allez

Road to Kiev

https://youtu.be/ldYvvVMrbzk
redshade
LFC Guru Member

Postby killerp » Sat May 26, 2018 4:22 am

[quote="redshade » Sat May 26, 2018 1:27 am"]Struggling to sleep...

Watch this mate and you should sleep better, the old crew shows us how its done against Madrid

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=naWhOKz2dhA
killerp

Postby Reg » Sat May 26, 2018 7:50 am

Come on you Reds !!!!!
Reg
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Klopptomaniac » Sat May 26, 2018 8:05 am

My nerves are shot. What's an acceptable time to start drinking?
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby woof woof ! » Sat May 26, 2018 10:03 am

Klopptomaniac » Sat May 26, 2018 8:05 am wrote:My nerves are shot. What's an acceptable time to start drinking?

Yesterday !   :D

woof woof !
Forum Moderator

Postby Klopptomaniac » Sat May 26, 2018 10:11 am

woof woof ! » Sat May 26, 2018 9:03 am wrote:
Klopptomaniac » Sat May 26, 2018 8:05 am wrote:My nerves are shot. What's an acceptable time to start drinking?

Yesterday !   :D

Honestly Woof I've had beers in the fridge all week and been back and forth to the fridge every night. If I wasn't at work all week I'd have spent the week in a nervous drunken state.
Klopptomaniac
LFC Advanced Member

Postby maguskwt » Sat May 26, 2018 10:28 am

Reg » Sat May 26, 2018 6:50 am wrote:Come on you Reds !!!!!

:buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock
This is it reds... no guts no glory!
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - Games