Y isnt there a girls academy like - Same

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby est.1892 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:35 pm

[B]y isnt there a girls academy it aint f****n fair
est.1892

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:51 pm

Don't know.

The best 1st post from a newbie I've read in ages!!!

:D :laugh: :D :laugh: :D  ImageImageImageImageImageImage
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Sat Feb 19, 2005 9:52 pm

jonnymac1979

Postby L-type » Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:31 am

wow, visited theier website, and there is a player names Louise Hastie, who managed to net 8 goals in a single game.....  talk about a defense in shambles, she even looks Fowler's achievemnet look pale in comparison
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Sun Feb 20, 2005 4:33 am

wow this is unreal, some lookers on the squad but they have some issues, this one's favorite club is everton... http://www.lfcladies.net/Home%20Page.htm
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 1:57 am

i stewarded the liverpool v everton ladies final at anfield last season, it was shambles, slow, boring, no aggression(this was a final ffs).  if proof was needed that womens football is immoral and should be banned, then that was it for me.  and another thing, there was only one bird that i would shagg, something to grab hold of and really go like a sh1'thouse door in a gale, cant beat em
109-1105722616

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:00 am

jonnymac1979 wrote:Don't know.

The best 1st post from a newbie I've read in ages!!!

:D :laugh: :D :laugh: :D  ImageImageImageImageImageImage

im made up for you
109-1105722616

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:41 am

marklfc wrote:i stewarded the liverpool v everton ladies final at anfield last season, it was shambles, slow, boring, no aggression(this was a final ffs).  if proof was needed that womens football is immoral and should be banned, then that was it for me.  and another thing, there was only one bird that i would shagg, something to grab hold of and really go like a sh1'thouse door in a gale, cant beat em

this is possibly the worst post i have ever read. noty that im a big fan of womens lib or anything but the womens game is actually a lot better than you are saying. And if u were stewarding the match were u really watching the game that closely? if u were then u werent doing your job.

My sister plays football (she was even in bend it like beckahm) and she, like a lot of her team mates, are actually very skilled. With my sister, she played footy with my mtes and she got a little bit of a kick in every now and then (not literally, but got treated same as anyone else. There is a problem with womens football, but its monetary more than skill that is the problem. If you look at teams like fulham and arsenal then u see that they have some class players. They mainly get them from europe and america in all honesty but thats because our country treats womens football in an ape-like xenophobic moronic attitude (marklfc)

oh, and there was only noe that you would ******? im sure they were all falling over each other to ****** the steward!!!  :laugh:
Last edited by dawson99 on Mon Feb 21, 2005 10:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lili » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:24 am

all female sport ****** to watch.then again beach volley ball not bad.
lili

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:31 am

womens tennis is better than mens, as is the pole vault and... most sports...lol
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Feb 21, 2005 11:49 am

marklfc wrote:i stewarded the liverpool v everton ladies final at anfield last season, it was shambles, slow, boring, no aggression(this was a final ffs).  if proof was needed that womens football is immoral and should be banned, then that was it for me.  and another thing, there was only one bird that i would shagg, something to grab hold of and really go like a sh1'thouse door in a gale, cant beat em

i stewarded the liverpool v everton ladies final at anfield last season,

Of course you did. Did the day centre let you out for a whole day then?

if proof was needed that womens football is immoral and should be banned, then that was it for me.

What are you talking about? Women have as much right to play footie as blokes do, this is 2005 you jerk, not 1945.

and another thing, there was only one bird that i would shagg

Sorry mate but you've only got one 'shagg' left in you, and that's holding you together - get a grip man!
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:23 pm

dawson99 wrote:

this is possibly the worst post i have ever read. noty that im a big fan of womens lib or anything but the womens game is actually a lot better than you are saying. And if u were stewarding the match were u really watching the game that closely? if u were then u werent doing your job.

My sister plays football (she was even in bend it like beckahm) and she, like a lot of her team mates, are actually very skilled. With my sister, she played footy with my mtes and she got a little bit of a kick in every now and then (not literally, but got treated same as anyone else. There is a problem with womens football, but its monetary more than skill that is the problem. If you look at teams like fulham and arsenal then u see that they have some class players. They mainly get them from europe and america in all honesty but thats because our country treats womens football in an ape-like xenophobic moronic attitude (marklfc)

oh, and there was only noe that you would ******? im sure they were all falling over each other to ****** the steward!!!  :laugh:

ive highlighted this before, stewarding is just another way of watching the match, its dead easy.

dont care about womens football, women are not strong enough to play on a full size pitch, end of story.
109-1105722616

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:24 pm

you're not intelleligenty to post on here either but that doesnt stop you.
Maybe you are the type of guy who still rnus away from girls during kiss chase, but did u know that now women can play football, they can have jobs and even vote!!! u numpty
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:30 pm

All that being said...there are still some of the ladies team I'd like to share a hot bath with!!!  :D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fingers » Mon Feb 21, 2005 12:37 pm

i went to the same school as Kelly Smith (the David Beckham of Womans footy) she is a couple of years younger than me, even them she was class.

also one of the lads i play footy with now played against her in some charity/promo game, said she skinned him proper a couple of times so he did a hatchet job on her, (nothing to be proud of... but funny as f*ck)

Anyway point being, whilst we are banning Womans footy because it "slow" and a "shambles" why not ban all grass roots footy which is just as "shambolic"

:Oo:

that was sarcasm by the by
As always I am focused on supporting the Cloob and the Manager
Fingers

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion