Y isnt there a girls academy like - Same

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:01 pm

hear4 me out, i just want to know why they want to support liverpool, when there are like 50 other teams they could support and probably another 10 clubs closer to their homes, many of which are struggling cos of the lack of money.  it is because we were boss in the eighties, it is cos they only wanna watch premiership football, why?  i just find it a bit strange.

anybody care to elaborate?

i always thought you needed a reason to support a team, there must be a reason why you chose to support liverpool above any other team.
109-1105722616

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:03 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
marklfc wrote:support your local team

.....AND CHANGE THE FU**ING RECORD YOU BORING, WHINGEING TW*T!!!!!!!

not until somebody answers my question, its a pretty valid question.  it wouldnt bother me if they made some noise at the ground, but they dont, they are an embarassment.
109-1105722616

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:18 pm

mark... u r a local yeah? so make some noise instead of being a bar stewart...
numpty
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:29 pm

Consider this forum is turning into talking about you rather then LFC, how about elaborating

Can you explain how you changed from being a Everton supporter in your previous incarnation as Dappy dipstick and now supposely a Liverpool supporter

Also if your a local supporter, what are you doing on World wide forum with mainly OOters supporters.

Why arent you down your local pub discussing the team you love with all your mates, because im guess a funny articulate smart guy like you would have lots of mates.
But instead we find you here all the time, why is that
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:35 pm

less of the ooters word mate :p
we shout and support as well as anyone :D
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:39 pm

dawson99 wrote:less of the ooters word mate :p
we shout and support as well as anyone :D

Wear it like a badge of honour Dawson   :D

OOcount and proud  :)
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Feb 21, 2005 2:39 pm

Why do you think that the OOters are glory hunters Dappy?
We havent won the league for 16 years, so what we where great years ago, it doesnt matter where people come from who support Liverpool.
Surely they would go support Arsenal manure chelsea if they where glory hunters knobed :O
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Roger Red Hat » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:28 pm

marklfc wrote:hear4 me out, i just want to know why they want to support liverpool, when there are like 50 other teams they could support and probably another 10 clubs closer to their homes, many of which are struggling cos of the lack of money.  it is because we were boss in the eighties, it is cos they only wanna watch premiership football, why?  i just find it a bit strange.

i always thought you needed a reason to support a team, there must be a reason why you chose to support liverpool above any other team.

I'll give you a f@@@ing reason you retarded son of a one eyed goat, FREEDOM OF SPEECH & THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE!

You uneducated wazzack! You've really got on my F@@@ing t!ts, Im such an easy going lad too, I live in Yorkshire but I support Liverpool. Why? because I can you king sized nipple!

And why not? best team in the world, always have been, always will be. I go to games, I sometimes watch them on telly too and I shout & chant as loud as the next man! So take your pointless arguement and FOOK OFF
Sex, drugs and sausage rolls!
Roger Red Hat
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Feb 21, 2005 3:31 pm

i always thought you needed a reason to support a team, there must be a reason why you chose to support liverpool above any other team.[/quote]
I'll give you a f@@@ing reason you retarded son of a one eyed goat, FREEDOM OF SPEECH & THE RIGHT TO CHOOSE!

You uneducated wazzack! You've really got on my F@@@ing t!ts, Im such an easy going lad too, I live in Yorkshire but I support Liverpool. Why? because I can you king sized nipple!

And why not? best team in the world, always have been, always will be. I go to games, I sometimes watch them on telly too and I shout & chant as loud as the next man! So take your pointless arguement and FOOK OFF[/quote]
  :laugh:  :D  Go ed LeeJ son  :D  :cool:
One eyed goat lol :D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:40 pm

This marklfc is one massive pr!ck.

This pr!ck labels everyone a clique and the PC brigade, while he gets to shoot his mouth off and offend most regular posting members on here.  He raises points which cause arguments because of his one dimensional attitude and then refuses to take the responsibility when people disagree with him.

Something ain't right here.  Stu has got a yellow card under his name while this pr!ck hasn't any.  Stu for all his faults telling people to f**k themselves at least bleeds Liverpool and encourages debate.  I actually enjoy reading Stu's posts and that isn't a cliquey thing to do around here!!!!! 

Dapioneer, do us all a favour and go back to your insular twisted little world where you belong, you Bluenose 'son of a one eyed goat' hunchbacked pr!ck.

And what is that name dapioneer all about?  Are you using some kind of chav cockney street language sh!t that uses the word 'da' instead of 'the'.  You stupid pussy!!!  Get back with your 'homies IN DA HOOD' or whatever you people call your mates!!!!

And pioneer?  Someone who takes the lead in a situation or helps to open up a new line of research in a situation?  What are you a pioneer of?  You with your wonderful grammar and excellent spelling and all your infectious pesonality?? ?? ??

THE PIONEER!!!!!  'DA PIONEER'

HAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT A FUNNY NAME!!!!!!  I'M CRYING!!!!!
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
jonnymac1979

Postby 109-1105722616 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:50 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:This marklfc is one massive pr!ck.

This pr!ck labels everyone a clique and the PC brigade, while he gets to shoot his mouth off and offend most regular posting members on here.  He raises points which cause arguments because of his one dimensional attitude and then refuses to take the responsibility when people disagree with him.

Something ain't right here.  Stu has got a yellow card under his name while this pr!ck hasn't any.  Stu for all his faults telling people to f**k themselves at least bleeds Liverpool and encourages debate.  I actually enjoy reading Stu's posts and that isn't a cliquey thing to do around here!!!!! 

Dapioneer, do us all a favour and go back to your insular twisted little world where you belong, you Bluenose 'son of a one eyed goat' hunchbacked pr!ck.

And what is that name dapioneer all about?  Are you using some kind of chav cockney street language sh!t that uses the word 'da' instead of 'the'.  You stupid pussy!!!  Get back with your 'homies IN DA HOOD' or whatever you people call your mates!!!!

And pioneer?  Someone who takes the lead in a situation or helps to open up a new line of research in a situation?  What are you a pioneer of?  You with your wonderful grammar and excellent spelling and all your infectious pesonality?? ?? ??

THE PIONEER!!!!!  'DA PIONEER'

HAHAHAHAHAHA, WHAT A FUNNY NAME!!!!!!  I'M CRYING!!!!!

the smilies are boring me now

and the lad before who lives in yorkshire, why doesnt he support leeds
109-1105722616

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:52 pm

mark, really shouldnt u support scunthorpe?
think about it
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:52 pm

marklfc wrote:the smilies are boring me now

jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:53 pm

dawson99 wrote:mark, really shouldnt u support scunthorpe?
think about it

Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
jonnymac1979

Postby dawson99 » Mon Feb 21, 2005 4:54 pm

u get where im coming from jonny right? :p
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion