Why don`t you answer questions ?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thor Viking » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:16 am

I guess you won`t this time either. I`ve noticed that when a question is asked on these pages noone seems to bother answering it ! New topics pop up in the replys, but the question is unanswered.
Last example I read was "where do you get your info `bout MO leaving L`pool ?" Or " HOW do you know that he`s leaving ?"
In reply we can read " he`s leaving, surely ! " And noone can blame him !

HOW DO YOU KNOW - HOW DO YOU KNOW - HOW DO YOU KNOW !! :angry:  :angry:
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Puddy Heskey » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:32 am

Put it this way and i think most will agree with me.If you had the talent to play or beat the big boys i.e. real,arsenal,A.C etc would you stay at a club who probly wont be in the C.L. next year and if they were.Would have fek all chance of getting by the first round.Plus a team that is extremely happy that they are shooting for fourth.Again i ask if it was you what would you do.Your damn right you'd go.
Puddy Heskey

Postby Thor Viking » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:39 am

Yes I probably would ! But why speculate - isn`t it enough to state your opinion ? It`s not like you are a journalist that can`t reveal his sources ! :cool:  :angry:
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Puddy Heskey » Mon Feb 23, 2004 10:45 am

Actually i am a journalist but no i dont have any sources.
Puddy Heskey

Postby Thor Viking » Mon Feb 23, 2004 11:09 am

Puddy Heskey wrote:Actually i am a journalist but no i dont have any sources.

Why don`t you get some so you can enlighten us all ?
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby jonnymac1979 » Mon Feb 23, 2004 8:35 pm

Thor Viking wrote:I guess you won`t this time either. I`ve noticed that when a question is asked on these pages noone seems to bother answering it ! New topics pop up in the replys, but the question is unanswered.
Last example I read was "where do you get your info `bout MO leaving L`pool ?" Or " HOW do you know that he`s leaving ?"
In reply we can read " he`s leaving, surely ! " And noone can blame him !

HOW DO YOU KNOW - HOW DO YOU KNOW - HOW DO YOU KNOW !! :angry:  :angry:

I know!!!!!  I started that topic to see if anyone knew any CONCRETE evidence he was leaving e.g. journalists, anyone employed in the media at all....etc...

Everyone could say he was leaving!  Fair enough, but does anybody actually know the REAL Michael Owen, any of his friends, family, relatives of friends and family?

Where do you get your sources from?
jonnymac1979

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion