Can someone answer me this question,,,

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Emerald Red » Thu May 24, 2007 12:33 am

What f'ckin match were these as$holes watching?

Liverpool count cost of failing to control Kaka

http://sports.yahoo.com/sow....pe=lgns
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby zarababe » Thu May 24, 2007 12:44 am

Don't worry about it Emerald -  Ancelloti admitted Benitez's game plan had him worried until that goal scored by Inzahghi's arm :(

We were aweson tonight aand just lacked that cutting edeg in the final 3rd - we are on the up!
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Emerald Red » Thu May 24, 2007 12:53 am

zarababe wrote:Don't worry about it Emerald -  Ancelloti admitted Benitez's game plan had him worried until that goal scored by Inzahghi's arm :(

We were aweson tonight aand just lacked that cutting edeg in the final 3rd - we are on the up!

True. But do you know what kills me? It's the weight of waiting for another 12 months of my life to see if we will get the chance to bannish this feeling of being so unlucky. To know it was just there. We had one hand on it. Speaking of hands, I was going ballistic at that hand ball, and to my astonishment, a few fellow supporters told me to shut up; that it could never have been given against Inzagi. Anyway, enough about that. Ican't post or think properly. :censored: sick I am.
Emerald Red
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby egyptian liverpoolian » Thu May 24, 2007 6:28 am

let them happy to day
they will cry tomorrow
my real name is mostafa
i am muslim, arab , egyptian
and i adore liverpool
egyptian liverpoolian

Postby egyptian liverpoolian » Thu May 24, 2007 6:30 am

we will back again ...title......
my real name is mostafa
i am muslim, arab , egyptian
and i adore liverpool
egyptian liverpoolian

Postby Sabre » Thu May 24, 2007 7:16 am

Emerald Red wrote:
zarababe wrote:Don't worry about it Emerald -  Ancelloti admitted Benitez's game plan had him worried until that goal scored by Inzahghi's arm :(

True. But do you know what kills me? It's the weight of waiting for another 12 months of my life to see if we will get the chance to bannish this feeling of being so unlucky. To know it was just there. We had one hand on it. Speaking of hands, I was going ballistic at that hand ball, and to my astonishment, a few fellow supporters told me to shut up; that it could never have been given against Inzagi. Anyway, enough about that. Ican't post or think properly. :censored: sick I am.

Normally if the arm is stuck to the body, and the player touches the ball in an involuntary way --the ball hits the player, not the player the ball, then it's not handball.

That said, I was too nervous to judge that one yesterday, and I cannot tell.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby radun5 » Thu May 24, 2007 7:24 am

The author simply had one objective: to praise Kaka. So he does not mention the 70 minutes when he did nothing because he was not allowed to, he only pointed out his best moments, which you can accept once you understand the article's objective. To be fair, that freekick was got by Kaka, as he made the most of it.

Obviously, the title and the comments made were out of order, but maybe the author is just a bitter or a manc.
radun5

Postby AussieKopite » Thu May 24, 2007 7:37 am

Sabre wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

Normally if the arm is stuck to the body, and the player touches the ball in an involuntary way --the ball hits the player, not the player the ball, then it's not handball.

I thought the was case except when it causes a deflection that results in a goal...
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Thu May 24, 2007 7:39 am

AussieKopite wrote:
Sabre wrote:
Emerald Red wrote:

I thought the was case except when it causes a deflection that results in a goal...

Not sure to be honest. I looked the rules after being robbed in a match, but it's been a while.

My doubts are more because of the "involuntary" part. I don't think the body movement of a clever player like Inzaghi suggests that. But I still have to see it again, and again, once I recover strength.
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 112-1077774096 » Thu May 24, 2007 7:57 am

however you want to dress it up it was given, it was then up to us to force our way back into the game and we didnt manage it sadly
112-1077774096

Postby AussieKopite » Thu May 24, 2007 8:02 am

peewee wrote:however you want to dress it up it was given, it was then up to us to force our way back into the game and we didnt manage it sadly

Fair cop that.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion