Mellor
3%
Otsemobor
13%
Vignal
No votes

Total votes : 39

Postby Bruno Zidane! » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:27 pm

I think its about time John welsh got givin his chance. The lads been on the fringe of gettin a chance for a long time now and its about time he got a run in the First team, he got a call up to England under 21s on reserve team performances alone so the lad must have some potential, just hope benitez can see it and get the best out of what looks like a decent prospect.

COME ON RAFA!
Chopper:Look, you're not still angry at me about the leg, are you?
Neville Bartos : Nah, forget about it.
Chopper : Because I don't know if you remember, Neville, but I had that bloody shotgun pointed at your head. I reconsidered and dropped it down to your kneecap. Remember?
Bruno Zidane!
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby BringBackTiti » Thu Jul 08, 2004 5:30 pm

good point bruno but do you think the likes of diarra should be brought back and given a game as well as igor biscan getting a real chance to shine
''I talk about the table. We need a leg, so I have bought a leg.'' Rafa Benitez
BringBackTiti
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Fri Jul 09, 2004 2:09 pm

Irish U21 International midfeilder Darren Potter has put pen to paper on a new three-year contract with Liverpool, after his recent run of performances in the Reds' reserves sides.

The 19-year-old - who last played for his country at U21 level against the Scots in May of this year - had two-years to run on his previous deal but the the Anfield board were determined to tie him to the club for longer and Potter was only too happy to sign.

Iv'e never seen Potter play, but Iv'e heard good things about him, and the fact Liverpool were so keen to offer a contract can only be good news.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby adayinthelife » Sat Jul 10, 2004 12:38 am

I see Le Tallec has received nearly 50% of votes but I don't think he is good enough to be given a free role behind the strikers.

At the same time he is too lightweight for a central midfielder in the prem lge,so where could he play? ???
Smith to Shankly:My thigh is a bit sore,but I think I could play.
Shankly to Fagan:Tell him,Joe.He has got no chance of playing.
Smith to Fagan:Tell him to sod off.It is not his leg,it's mine.
Shankly to Smith:Oh no son.You are wrong,son.It is not your leg.
It is Liverpool Football Club's leg.
adayinthelife
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ICE-MAN » Wed Jul 14, 2004 1:31 pm

richie partridge should definitely be given more games when hes fit, hes 22 or 23 now and was offered another year contract and signed it a few weeks ago which shows lfc think he has some ability as they want to hold onto him, when he went on loan last season to coventry he did brilliant and scored some crackers, he is supposed to be faster than owen and is a winger, if he could beef up a little bit and get a run of games into him i really think he could shine! :cool:
ICE-MAN

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion