Wba 1 - 0 everton

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby JC_81 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 7:55 pm

knew they'd crumble once we beat them!!!
JC_81
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:17 pm

Listening to Moyes in a pre-match interview it appears like he is settling for 5th place already.  He keeps saying that "no matter what Everton achieve this season, it has been a success"....seems like a guy who is preparing the fans for a fall.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby A.B. » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:32 pm

They are a sad bunch of losers, their ultimate goal is to finish above us....
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Ciggy » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:34 pm

Sean wrote:Listening to Moyes in a pre-match interview it appears like he is settling for 5th place already.  He keeps saying that "no matter what Everton achieve this season, it has been a success"....seems like a guy who is preparing the fans for a fall.

And what a big fall that ones gona be, its there own falut for sayin they had CL footie in the bag already, and Rafa Beneath us all season if we beat City next week rafa aboveyous, I cant ****** wait.
They have give us so much sh.it this season like they think they are a BIG club and they are not.
I dont even want them to get UEFA place cause I cant stand the bitter b@stards.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby policy » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:47 pm

lakes10 wrote:if Real offer him the managers job and he turns it down and stays with us i will think a lot more of him next year

There is no way he is going to leave. If I know anyone that can say no to Real Madrid, it is Mr. Rafael Benitez. He knows that winning trophies with Liverpool will mean so much more than with RM. God bless Rafa.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby policy » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:51 pm

anfieldadorer wrote:an evertonian in an everton site:

"So, what price Thomas Gravesen and Wayne Rooney now?"

:D :laugh: :D

I never understood why they would let go of Graveson to RM. I would have let him leave on Bosman at the end of the season to increase chances of CL qualification and beaucoup bucks. If anyone has an explanation, let me know.
Mourinho was customizing his flashy blue racing car -- applying the finishing touches of go-faster stripes, aerodynamic spoilers and a fat f@ck you exhaust -- while on his red car, Benitez was trying to glue together a broken chassis, repair bodywork and replace burst tyres.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby 7_Kewell » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:53 pm

They needed to raise funds for the signing of their goal machine Beattie.....or was that pie eating machine? :Oo:  :laugh:
“You cannot transfer the heart and soul of Liverpool Football Club, although I am sure there are many clubs who would like to buy it.”
7_Kewell
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby policy » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:56 pm

Santa wrote:
lakes10 wrote:must say after sam said what he did , i dont think much of him any more...shame

must say after you said what you said all these while, i dont think much of you any more...shame

Sam had to say that for his team's morale so that they think that he believes in them. But who cares that a Liverpool fan  doesn't respect him?

I hate the fools don't believe in Rafa. This is a with a passion.
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby policy » Sun Apr 03, 2005 8:57 pm

7_Kewell wrote:They needed to raise funds for the signing of their goal machine Beattie.....or was that pie eating machine? :Oo:  :laugh:

Grazie.....er, um thanks.  :D
- Paul Tomkins
policy

Postby XSD » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:12 pm

Everton with Graveson were a 1 man team. Everton without Graveson can't win a game.
XSD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:21 pm

Im luvin it listen to the bitters on the fone in 606  :D

http://www.bbc.co.uk/fivelive/programmes/606.shtml
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby lakes10 » Sun Apr 03, 2005 9:59 pm

Santa wrote:
lakes10 wrote:
Santa wrote:
lakes10 wrote:must say after sam said what he did , i dont think much of him any more...shame

must say after you said what you said all these while, i dont think much of you any more...shame

you never did pmsl

...yeah come to think of it, you're right  :D

:D lol
lakes10
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Sun Apr 03, 2005 10:22 pm

On the 606 message board they are calling for moyes"s head saying he shouldnt have sold Graveson, shouldnt have signed BT :D , Bents not prem standards, Cahill and Osman not fit to wear the jersey  .
So whats happened  ??? thought moyes was god, thought bent was there best player?.
Thought they where 12 points above us :D
Thought they would WIN the CL?
Thought they where gona batter us in the derby?
Thought they where gona beat WBA? cause we have 8 past them this season they said they could beat them 5-6-0 today?

Everyones got them sussed now with there heavy handed boring long ball merchant tactics hit and hope.
It is very embarressing that they are currently occupying 4th at the moment I know we have been bad at times this season Im not saying we have the given right to be there either.
But we need some justice with all the injuries, new manager, new players. Need to go on a bit of a roll and get 4th place, still not good enough for a club of Liverpools standards to be batteling it out with the BS and Bolton.
Roll on next season.

Duncan is a tampon
in for a week
out for a month.

looking at there players today I could not see one bit of quality or class in any of them how the f@ck could they get into europe ???

Cant wait to sing rafa Aboveyous
instead of hearing all friggen season rafa beneathus :angry:

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Bluenose » Sun Apr 03, 2005 11:57 pm

Dont slaughter me! I just want to say that the reason most Evertonians have been giving you stick for being behind us is that we have been used to you giving us a whole load of stick for being behind you and now when some blues give you some stick your all complaining!!!So you can give it but not take???

Thought scousers are better than that!

This will be my only post by the way as I dont feel it is right for me to be a regular on here as I am not a Liverpool fan but I am a decent Blue
Bluenose

Postby Dalglish » Mon Apr 04, 2005 12:49 am

Bluenose wrote:Dont slaughter me! I just want to say that the reason most Evertonians have been giving you stick for being behind us is that we have been used to you giving us a whole load of stick for being behind you and now when some blues give you some stick your all complaining!!!So you can give it but not take???

Thought scousers are better than that!

This will be my only post by the way as I dont feel it is right for me to be a regular on here as I am not a Liverpool fan but I am a decent Blue

Decent and fair post there Bluenose.

I'm a LFC Season ticket holder and I take my hat off to what Moyes has accomplished this season on a limited budget and post Rooney.

The race is on for that coveted 4th spot and fans are highly charged as a result. Personally I have no issues with fair minded fans of other teams in the Prem but take exception to one eyed biased viewpoints that you get form fans of ALL clubs.

LFC may have spent a lot more money that Everton this season ( a fact often quoted by Blues) but then conveniently forget that most of the money spent this season is spending most of it's time in the treatment room and not on the pitch.

You sound a resonable and objective fan and I suspect if you stick around you may well discover that you will be made more than welcome than you seem to think .....
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion