Are everton better?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Mon Apr 11, 2005 10:53 pm

. Everton will not finish above us.. they have some tough games as we do.. but there run in is harder.. we'll do it ..

That's the spirit.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby L-type » Mon Apr 11, 2005 11:31 pm

A.B. wrote:
. Everton will not finish above us.. they have some tough games as we do.. but there run in is harder.. we'll do it ..

That's the spirit.

exactly !!
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Iceman69 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:30 am

stmichael wrote:they have been a better side than us this season but to suggest they have better players is just laughable. they also have a manager who i rate very very highly. the main difference is that whether they're winning or losing, their general team performance has remained pretty much consistent throughout the season. we have either looked like worldbeaters or been absolute garbage. for example how many league games can you think of in which we have played badly and won?

St Michael, you know nothing.

To say they have better players than us is just laughable? Its a laughing matter is it?
Its not to do with giving 100% , as some people lay the blame. Im sure every player in the league thinks they are giving 100%, on 30 grand a week.

Everton have just performed better as a team, overall.

Go on, blame the injuries. Every team has injuries, and everton players are supposed to be a lesser qualitiy than ours.
But they still produce dont they.

We have spent far more money than them (100m etc), on silly players and should be in second place at least right now, just based on that.

and SOMEONE should be made accountable for it come may if we odnt get into the CL !!!!!!!!!!!

David moyes has done very well with what he has got.

Someone recently asked Rick parry what the difference is between 4th and 5th spot. Rick replied...."about 15 millon" .

if we dont make it, someone has to take the blame. we could easily get turned over by juventus, and get beaten in consistency in the last six games by bolton or everton.

we could end up with nothing. im not saying it will happen,, but it could do! who's ganna take the flak for that!
Iceman69

Postby Iceman69 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:38 am

zarababe wrote:.. Everton will not finish above us.. they have some tough games as we do.. but there run in is harder.. we'll do it .. :)

Listen, i bet you have never kicked a ball so to say it will happen is like getting your magic wand out.

Yes, but more realistically, are you saying we are gonna pick up, maximum points from the last games?

not on current form!

i think we still have middlesborough, Villa, Arsenal , spurs , palace, portsmouth....im telling you not gonna be easy.

Not gonna be easy at all
Iceman69

Postby 66-1112520797 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:46 am

valid point we could end up with nothing but Benitez shouldnt get all the flak

it would be down to the mentality of the players it is as simple as that their

is no doubt we have the quality but we dont have what Everton have the

mentality.When GH was here that was one thing we did have more togetherness

all fighting for the cause week in week out but now that is the one thing we miss.
66-1112520797

Postby Big Niall » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:17 am

Theres about 5 players in the squad I rate, the rest can be shipped out in the summer as far as I'm concerned and new players bought.

I don't know why so many people wet themselves about Spanish players. Spain have alwas been ****** (out first round again in Euro 2004).

How many Spanish players have gone abroad and achieved great things?
Big Niall
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby hawkmoon269 » Tue Apr 12, 2005 9:39 am

Big Niall wrote:Theres about 5 players in the squad I rate, the rest can be shipped out in the summer as far as I'm concerned and new players bought.

I don't know why so many people wet themselves about Spanish players. Spain have alwas been ****** (out first round again in Euro 2004).

I don't give a flying f.c.u.k. what country issued their passports, as long as they give 100% commitment, determination and passion - oh and yes, they can actually play football!  :D
hawkmoon269
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Nando » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:22 am

hawkmoon269 wrote:
Big Niall wrote:Theres about 5 players in the squad I rate, the rest can be shipped out in the summer as far as I'm concerned and new players bought.

I don't give a flying f.c.u.k. what country issued their passports, as long as they give 100% commitment, determination and passion - oh and yes, they can actually play football!  :D

well thats true but can we make an exception? dont buy anyone senegalese with the exception of papa diop  :p
Nando
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Tue Apr 12, 2005 10:28 am

Iceman69 wrote:
stmichael wrote:they have been a better side than us this season but to suggest they have better players is just laughable. they also have a manager who i rate very very highly. the main difference is that whether they're winning or losing, their general team performance has remained pretty much consistent throughout the season. we have either looked like worldbeaters or been absolute garbage. for example how many league games can you think of in which we have played badly and won?

St Michael, you know nothing.

To say they have better players than us is just laughable? Its a laughing matter is it?
Its not to do with giving 100% , as some people lay the blame. Im sure every player in the league thinks they are giving 100%, on 30 grand a week.

Everton have just performed better as a team, overall.

Go on, blame the injuries. Every team has injuries, and everton players are supposed to be a lesser qualitiy than ours.
But they still produce dont they.

We have spent far more money than them (100m etc), on silly players and should be in second place at least right now, just based on that.

and SOMEONE should be made accountable for it come may if we odnt get into the CL !!!!!!!!!!!

David moyes has done very well with what he has got.

Someone recently asked Rick parry what the difference is between 4th and 5th spot. Rick replied...."about 15 millon" .

if we dont make it, someone has to take the blame. we could easily get turned over by juventus, and get beaten in consistency in the last six games by bolton or everton.

we could end up with nothing. im not saying it will happen,, but it could do! who's ganna take the flak for that!

f#ck off hustler :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion