Waiting list for season tickets - How to get on it?

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Scottbot » Wed Mar 02, 2005 8:56 pm

Can anyone tell me how to get on the waiting list for a season ticket? I understand the list is very long but would like to have a chance at a ticket when the new stadium goes up. I couldn't find any mention of it on the LFC website. Hoped one of you guys might know?
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby yckatbjywtbiastkamb » Wed Mar 02, 2005 9:16 pm

i think nowadaze you`d have to write to the club and get them to send you an application form.
personally i`m not convinced the new stadium will happen.
when they originally drew up the plans a few years ago now they arrived at a sum around 100m or something.
since then due to the property boom the cost of building the stadium in regards of labour and materials has skyrocketed.
i read somewhere they reckon a more realistic estimate is nearer 180m.
i think it will be put on the backburner for a couple of years until the economy slows a little and brings down the price of bricks and wages.

You Can Shoot All The Blue Jays You Want To But Its A Sin To Kill A Mocking Bird
yckatbjywtbiastkamb
LFC Super Member

Postby jonnymac1979 » Wed Mar 02, 2005 11:06 pm

Write a letter to the club Scott stating you wish to be on the waiting list.  They will send you a receipt of acknowledgement that you are indeed on the list.

I've been on it for two years though and not a peep out of the Club yet. :( :( :(
jonnymac1979

Postby Dalglish » Thu Mar 03, 2005 2:47 am

I'm sure the waiting list is 9 years lads :0
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Scottbot » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:07 pm

Cheers for the advice. I will write the club to get on the list. Maybe get one on 2010 when (and if) we get the new stadium.
Scottbot
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 12:46 pm

helps if you live in norway or devon when it comes to getting tickets
109-1105722616

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:51 pm

I tried for over an hour to get home Leverkusen tickets when they were on general sale.  The call centre is in Devon and I did hear from one of the lads that priority is given to supporters who are NOT from Liverpool.

The trick is to dial 141 before you dial the ticket line.  That way, the phone exchange is "fooled" into thinking that you are not from Liverpool and you get through quicker.

Just a lil tip Jay Jay........ :D :laugh: :D :laugh: :D
jonnymac1979

Postby jonnymac1979 » Thu Mar 03, 2005 1:52 pm

Dalglish wrote:I'm sure the waiting list is 9 years lads :0

Seven years to go then......  :(  :(  :(
jonnymac1979

Postby Ciggy » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:10 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I tried for over an hour to get home Leverkusen tickets when they were on general sale.  The call centre is in Devon and I did hear from one of the lads that priority is given to supporters who are NOT from Liverpool.

The trick is to dial 141 before you dial the ticket line.  That way, the phone exchange is "fooled" into thinking that you are not from Liverpool and you get through quicker.

:D
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Rafa » Thu Mar 03, 2005 4:38 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:
Dalglish wrote:I'm sure the waiting list is 9 years lads :0

Seven years to go then......  :(  :(  :(

Try 10, I waited 12 years for my season ticket, this is my second year with it
He comes from Spain and he doesn't speak good English,
But we don't care cos he'll turn us into winners,
The European Cup will be ours before he's finished,
Raaaaafaa Benitez!
Rafa
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Thu Mar 03, 2005 5:55 pm

you wont have to worry about getting a season ticket  once we move to our new stadium, cos we wont fill it!...do you really think that we can fill a 65,000  ground every week? yeah i can see there being a "lock out" when we play the likes of norwich, southhampton, villa, charlton etc, etc,  :laugh: you will be able to buy match tickets on the day and they will probably have a pay turnstile open.   ???
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Fri Mar 04, 2005 12:10 am

This 9 Year waiting list will all but be filled when the new stadium is built cos like others have said on here I don't believe we can fill a 65,000 stadium and my sources say it is nearer 56,000 !
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 109-1105722616 » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:09 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I tried for over an hour to get home Leverkusen tickets when they were on general sale.  The call centre is in Devon and I did hear from one of the lads that priority is given to supporters who are NOT from Liverpool.

if thats true then it is a disgrace, told you the ooters are taking over, and you call me dapioneer, its only a matter of time.  cant understand why somebody can live in devon or cornwall and support liverpool or the mancs
109-1105722616

Postby zarababe » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:14 pm

.. see your tune still ain't changed.. ure a disgrace.. if all the ppl of Liverpool were like you .. well it would be sad inditement on the club ..
THE BRENDAN REVOLUTION IS UPON US !

KING KENNY.. Always LEGEND !

RAFA.. MADE THE PEOPLE HAPPY !

Miss YOU Phil-Drummer - RIP YNWA

zarababe
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby bigmick » Fri Mar 04, 2005 5:20 pm

marklfc wrote:if thats true then it is a disgrace, told you the ooters are taking over, and you call me dapioneer, its only a matter of time. 

Ok then, hello Dapioneer.
"se e in una bottigla ed e bianco, e latte".
bigmick
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion