V manchester united - Pre-match comments

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby LFCFan4Life » Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:04 pm

jonnymac1979 wrote:I think he meant fear, to be fair to Abs. :D  :laugh:  :D

Thanks mate however I don't see "wear" in my post, it may be possible that you all have bad eyesight. Check the post again.  :D
You'll Never Walk Alone drummerphil
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 6:08 pm

stmichael wrote:Also, expect Gary Neville to pretend he's hard and get wound up over absolotley nothing and the idiot manc fans goin 'yeah, Gary neville he hates scousers' *****  :angry:

:laugh:
Anyone see the scum fans last night?
They wouldnt give the ball back and wanted to kill Duff, shower of b@stards cant stand them :angry:
Hope anfields electric on saturday shut them shower of sh#t up good style  :angry:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby coolsobs » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:08 pm

I woudnt expect morientes to definetly start in the frist 11 as he isnt fully fit which is kind of a shame
coolsobs

Postby Ciggy » Thu Jan 13, 2005 7:11 pm

:laugh: Look at this from the scum board its f#ckin funny :laugh: .

The way I view Liverpool FC You are my Solskjaer - 204th post - 13 Jan 2005 15:57
When I was a kiddie I had an auntie who had a little yorkshire terrier. About three times a year we visited this auntie as a family and the little yorkshire terrier ould annoy me for about 2 hours i would give it some fuss and the occasional clout round the ear and then dismiss it for another few months.
Thats how I see liverpool these days, snapping around the ankles with little effect, just a little annoying for a breif period but soon forgotten about. Ho hum. [reply]    [Complain about this post]

re: The way I view Liverpool FC suppaduppa - 84th post - 13 Jan 2005 16:14
did the little yorkshire terrier have 18 league titles and 4 european cups?
:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby fivecups » Thu Jan 13, 2005 11:18 pm

I see Giggs and Ferdinand might be back for the match. Nice if Moro scored three against big nose.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LiverpoolMadman » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:02 am

This is my formation for tomorrow's game .
                                            Dudek

Finnan              Hypia                      Pellegrino               Traore 

Carra

Nunez                                                                                   Riise

SG

Baros          EL Moro
Sub
Hammam
Pongolle
Biscan
Harrison
Garcia
LiverpoolMadman

Postby LFC #1 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:15 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote: :laugh: Look at this from the scum board its f#ckin funny :laugh: .

The way I view Liverpool FC You are my Solskjaer - 204th post - 13 Jan 2005 15:57
When I was a kiddie I had an auntie who had a little yorkshire terrier. About three times a year we visited this auntie as a family and the little yorkshire terrier ould annoy me for about 2 hours i would give it some fuss and the occasional clout round the ear and then dismiss it for another few months.
Thats how I see liverpool these days, snapping around the ankles with little effect, just a little annoying for a breif period but soon forgotten about. Ho hum. [reply]    [Complain about this post]

re: The way I view Liverpool FC suppaduppa - 84th post - 13 Jan 2005 16:14
did the little yorkshire terrier have 18 league titles and 4 european cups?
:laugh:  :laugh:  :laugh:

quality reponse by that fella.  :D
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stapo1000 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:20 am

Hopefully giggs wont play altho sir assclown said he would be. hes been there best player last few weeks.

ronaldo will make bits of traore
Steve Gerrard Gerrard,
He'll pass the ball 40 yards,
He's quick and he's f*cking hard,
Steve Gerrard Gerrard.
stapo1000
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ivor_the_injun » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:33 am

It'll be interesting to see who Rafa puts out. Can see us really giving their defence problems if we take the game to them, but similarly they've got so many decent attack-minded players that they can keep us pinned back.

Can't see it being 0-0, put it that way.
ivor_the_injun

Postby LFCFan4Life » Fri Jan 14, 2005 3:33 am

LiverpoolMadman wrote:This is my formation for tomorrow's game .
                                            Dudek

Finnan              Hypia                      Pellegrino               Traore 

Carra

Nunez                                                                                   Riise

SG

Baros          EL Moro
Sub
Hammam
Pongolle
Biscan
Harrison
Garcia

Hyypia may not be able to play due to the flu.
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Postby Starbridge42 » Fri Jan 14, 2005 4:36 am

Dudek
Finnan   Carragher   Pellegrino  Traore

Hamman

Nunez         Gerrard  Biscan    Riise

Baros

Or maybe play Garcia as a inside forward in place of biscan
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby ssss » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:06 am

thought we were ****** poor the last time we played them. Its a good time to make amends.

Its too bad that alonso's out but gerrard and hamann should be able to do the job. Id prefer us to play with only one upfront, baros at first before bringing in morientes in the second half for either baros or change in formation by playing 2 upfront.

Would like to see biscan in midfield. Bout time he show us what he can really do. SHould be a good game and yeah, I agree that I cant see it being nil-nil.
ssss

Postby L-type » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:10 am

your totally right about traore being a total liability against ronaldo, but we simply don't have anyone else to cover the sides, but I'm not gonn awrite him off just yet. I thought he was pretty good against chelsea.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFCFan4Life » Fri Jan 14, 2005 5:20 am

I wouldn't use a 4-5-1 formation, Baros is no threat up front really when he plays by himself.
LFCFan4Life
LFC Super Member

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion