The scum game - v. Manchester United

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 10, 2005 9:37 am

Gettin near the most rival game at anfield on saturday more so than against the bluenoses, will Fergie play Shrek? I doubt he will even bring him near merseyside, but he has a load of injuries aswell, hope Giggs is still out.
Hopefully by saturday we have signed a good striker and he can play, we are desperate for attacking options cant just rely on Riise to be scoring, pongos to lightweight, plus Mellor and pongo will probably play tomorrow night.
Dont know if Baros will be fit? for saturday either.
We really need to win this one more than ever, we had chelsea there for the taking if it hadent have been for old mother reilly :angry:
And Alonsos injury, andy gray said that tackle did not deserve a yellow card from Lampard oh f@ck off he broke his ankle and put him out for 3 months :angry: .
Who evers been lookin down on us with this horrible curse for years now should start lookin down on someone else, gettin sick of it now, 10 major injuries already half way through this season, it is nearly a full team.
Even Houllier was cursed with these injuries, lets hope the start of 2005 lady luck falls on our side and we can finish in the top 4, who knows we could even get 3rd.
So starting on saturday 2-1 win for us.
Cmon u reds :love:
Hate the scum and would love to turn them over on saturday.
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

REST IN PEACE PHIL, YOU WILL NEVER BE FORGOTTEN.
Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Mikz » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:00 am

Good to see you back Lynds-with another post straight from the heart :grinning: Ive a real good feeling we gonna turn them over this time-its due!And speaking of luck -I hope someday that scums runs out. Ill go for a win -1-0 !!
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby wee_boi888 » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:03 am

My bro goes for scum so It'll be a good taste of sibling rivalry. We can do it.
wee_boi888
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Devestatin Dave (yeah) » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:24 am

Its must win-Simple as, its a 6 pointer if ever there was one, win and were 4 points behind, lose and its 10. Rooney the big,fat,ugly,twofaced,judas,manc,shrek with VD looking tw@t is suspended 4 the game which is disappointing cos i wanted him to get so much sh!t!

DEFEAT IS NOT AN OPTION.
Devestatin Dave (yeah)

Postby addicted norwegian » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:33 am

cisses_gona_get_ya wrote:And Alonsos injury, andy gray said that tackle did not deserve a yellow card from Lampard oh f@ck off he broke his ankle and put him out for 3 months :angry: .

Cmon u reds :love:
Hate the scum and would love to turn them over on saturday.

Andy Gray proves once again what a stupid ****** he is :angry: 

I`m confident that we are ready for tearing them mancs apart. I think that Riise and Gerrard will play a vital role in our offencive game scoring a goal each, alongside another great performance by Carra and a couple of magnificent saves by Dudek securing a cleen sheet for us. A 2-0 win after an outstanding Liverpool performance.

I also sense Ferguson slagging the ref for sending of shrek after his 10 horrible tackle from behind, and allowing Riise`s goal even if Carrol couldn`t see the ball because due to an unfair amount of sun in his eyes :)
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:34 am

Thanx Mikz nice to know I was missed anyway :D .
Fergie will field his best 11 on wed against chelsea, hes made a laughin stock over the club with the exeter game, we will have our youth out tomorrow and maybe one or 2 first teamers, but then again cant see him being bothered about the CC so maybe he will field a weak team.
Hope he plays most of his regs anyway they will be tired by saturday mornin and I reckon we can do the bizz over them.
:cool:
There is no-one anywhere in the world at any stage who is any bigger or any better than this football club.

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Mon Jan 10, 2005 10:34 am

i think a lot depends on transfer activity over the next few days (sorry to drag transfers into yet another thread). obviously my desire is to beat them, but i'm a little concerned about our firepower up front. pongo and mellor have performed a degree of heroics in recent games but i don't think that can go on forever and if baros is back he's just not gonna be match fit. another quality player up front would be great to ask more questions of the manure defence.

i'd back us to win anyway - i have to - but it will be a difficult game. i'm happy there's no giggs and no rooney - whatever you say they are players that can hurt you (and i mean at football, not in the lampard way) - but scholes is back on top of his game and will keep someone like hamman busy on his own.

another key is to get anfield roaring. yet again i won't be there - so please you lucky lucky people who will be, shout for all of us people here aswell. make some fu.cking noise and scare the pants of those manc posers.

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Pool Boy » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:03 am

What time is kick off ?
Pool Boy

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:04 am

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Jan 10, 2005 11:38 am

can't wait for this game on saturday. looking at it, i'll be very disappointed if we don't win the game. manure are without van horseface, who is running in the 12.30 at uttoxeter and giggs through injury. shrek is suspended.

however we desperately need baros back from injury. win and i think we are only six points off third. :)
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Stan Laurel » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:17 pm

Liverpool will be ready to nail those b@stards!!

I go for 2-0 to Liverpool.
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby chiggz_likes_owen » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:20 pm

Generally, this is the decider game if we want to finish above Manchest*r Unit*d.
chiggz_likes_owen
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby addicted norwegian » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:27 pm

stmichael wrote:win and i think we are only six points off third. :)

We win and Everton loose or draw; We`re 4 points off third..
addicted norwegian
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ciggy » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:32 pm

The scum have still got to play the gooners, chelsea and everton at goodison :D , I know people say concentrate on our team only, but theres nothing that would give me so much pleasure than to finish above them this season :;):

Kenny Dalglish 1/2/2011

Ciggy
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby stmichael » Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:33 pm

i think everton play boro on sunday. ideally we want that game to be a draw.
Last edited by stmichael on Mon Jan 10, 2005 12:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion