V deportivo

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby A.B. » Sun Oct 31, 2004 9:03 pm

What do you expect from us against Deportivo this Wednesday?
------------------------------------------------------------

This is a must win game due to the fact that we were held to a 0-0 draw at Anfield. Deportivo are a very different side at home, they will play much more aggressively.

Cisse's unfortunate injury is low-blow for us since we do not have many strikers and I am eager to see what kind of formation Benitez will use and who he will play alongside Baros.

I think our midfield is fairly good enough to chip in some goals in this game and since Baros has been finding the back of the net more often we should be able to win this. I just hope that we don't pick up another injury.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Paul C » Sun Oct 31, 2004 11:24 pm

I expect us to edge it and win 1-2 :;):
Paul C
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby mrcool2003 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 12:26 am

well you have to be confident dont you, but if we draw its not the end but it will be very difficult if we dont win after drawing at home
mrcool2003
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby The Canadian Red Army » Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:19 am

i cant wait till weds because this will show the true ability of our manager and show how great he is. To bring us a win and another to catapult us into the next round with very little in terms of player choices, will show his real character and his potential to bring greatness back to the reds
RIP - Drummerphil - YNWA
" Whats a holly kipper CRA? Is that a scene from batman and Robin :D" - CGGY
This is soo true - Daniel - sweetest guy in the world,soft and gentle but good in bed! hes a keeper!!!!!!
The Canadian Red Army
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Dalglish » Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:21 am

A draw is my expectation and it won't be am absolute disaster as we are probably more able to win at Monaco rather than in Spain (Not a happy hunting ground for LFC in the recent past).
Dalglish
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby LFC #1 » Mon Nov 01, 2004 2:44 am

a point wouldn't be a bad result, hoping for a win but am a realist and understand that to win at the Riazor will be difficult, but by no means impossible.
LFC #1
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby laza » Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:41 am

i be happy with a draw especially after the physical  game at Blackburn. The result of other game will be important not sure whether a draw or Monaco win would be more helpful to us
Forever Red in this life and the next
laza
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby L-type » Mon Nov 01, 2004 3:57 am

I would like to see a win and think iot is very possible especially as Benitez has fiund astounding depth and versatitility with just a few players. Realisticaly i can see us playing better than them and maybe getting a draw, but with Baros starting to hit stride we can easily win this match. To cut the ****** if Baros plays well we will win.
"I get bored quickly and like to change things — except my wife!”                   - Cisse
We all dream of a team of Sissoko's!! All 15 of them !!
L-type
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion