Uefa (levski - liverpool) cingalor

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Starbridge42 » Tue Feb 10, 2004 12:08 pm

i hope it will be a close, exciting game that is won by Liverpool  :D
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby K-Mac » Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:03 pm

Pool - Levski - 14:0

f##k Houllier!!!
Phill Thomson for manager!!!
K-Mac

Postby bluefan » Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:16 pm

Hey don't believe this jew !
He is a fan of the most primitive team in Bulgaria-cska.They were f##ked with 6-0 from Galatasaray in September, and envy us because LEVSKI is the only bulgarian team to play in european competition!

And by the way remember the name Georgi Ivanov-Gonzo because he is the best blue player and you will have a lot of trouble with him !

LEVSKI SOFIA THE PRIDE OF BULGARIA
IF YOU LOVE SOMETHING YOU MUST BE PREPARED TO FIGHT FOR IT !!! LEVSKI SOFIA FOREVER !!!
bluefan

Postby bluefan » Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:32 pm

WELCOME TO THE HELL
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

bluefan

Postby bluefan » Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:36 pm

100% SUPPORT
Attachments

bluefan

Postby BULTRAS » Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:38 pm

bluefan wrote:And by the way remember the name Georgi Ivanov-Gonzo because he is the best blue player and you will have a lot of trouble with him !

OH LORD SAVE HIS POOR SOUL :D
HAHAHA.

Blue-beef
could you remember some games of Gonzo in the poor french team, called Rennes? I don't think so. HAHAHAHA
Gonzo could make sex troubles only for the slut called Elina Topuzakova - another "big" cattles' player. 

FC SHAME 1914 - that means ueski    :D  :D
SMASH THE BLUE SCUM

BPFC 1912 TILL WE DIE
BULTRAS

Postby K-Mac » Tue Feb 10, 2004 1:39 pm

bluefan, marhaba.
bluefan is the 14th kid of his gypsy family and he is just back from his daily begging work and now have two hours to do some make-up stuff to prepare himself for his late work - boy whore. You can find him on the Interstate road E80.
K-Mac

Postby Stan Laurel » Tue Feb 10, 2004 8:07 pm

What's ***** is going on?

Are you all taking the p1ss out on us?
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Richard_Long » Tue Feb 10, 2004 10:58 pm

I'll explain to u right away, mate - there are some f##kin a##holes shittin around, fans of the most miserable team on this world ever: cska, or as we call them - FC Pigs Sofia. When you come to Sofia, if you see freaky gypsies breading glue from durty plastic bags, make no mistake - these are cska supporters, getting stoned. You can kick 'em, p#ss or puke on them, but beware and don't let them to touch you - it's really dangerous for your health, believe me!
Richard_Long

Postby Stan Laurel » Tue Feb 10, 2004 11:48 pm

Jeez, fcuking hell, mate.
I have to better warn my mates cos they are going to Sofia to watch those game, thanks for letting me know, mate.

So, it does remind me of Galastaray fans, like "Welcome to Hell", something like that.
Seem to me they are looking for trouble, you know hooligans things, well, they are pathetic and waste of time to do that.

Cheers and thanks for letting me know, mate.
Stan Laurel
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Richard_Long » Wed Feb 11, 2004 2:29 am

Well, mate, you should know that most people in Bulgaria adore English football and if you dont cause any troubles, they would be very friendly, that's for sure... there are many great pubs, the beer is good and cheap, your mates will definitely have some great fun, but dont forget - stay away from the gypsies, those gypsian pics are in fact family pictures, taken near the pigsty-stadium of cska, uploaded by their motherless supporters, and honestly, mate, we are ashamed for their f##king existence...

Cheers!
Richard_Long

Postby Gonzo- Azisa » Wed Feb 11, 2004 11:51 am

Hey that no true :(  ,
I'm not jew....but the president of FC Levski is......... :blues:

I am from the original Levsky fans

As you can see on those pictures, that are ME wearing my favorit team's T-skirt in the Ultras sector with another Levsky ultras sitting next to me.....

That ultras next me is Richard_long nominally wearing pair off golden rings and smoking nervous

I can't understood why all these s##t happend toward me

So, you Kopheades tell me do you want to know about our blue ultras band before the mach at Anphield or you want it strait in sofia

Allah forgives, Levsky's ultras do not

Here is the Leader of Levsky Ultras (the guy in yellow & blue to the left) He is our boss........
don't darre to talk that we  (I, Richard and they) are not Levsky fans  :angry:  :angry:   
WE ARE THE ABORIGINAL, TYPICAL LEVSKY FANS
Gonzo- Azisa

Postby Cool Hand Luke » Wed Feb 11, 2004 1:41 pm

The Uefa Cup means nothing from a footballing point of view, but Houllier would have been told that we need to go to the later rounds in order to compensate for the lost Champions League revenue.

I woulden't be so negative if we gave some of our fringe players a run out but that dosen't happen.

i think yes what about you
Cool Hand Luke
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Gonzo- Azisa » Wed Feb 11, 2004 5:00 pm

but how bout if you get eleminated by levski? ????
in this case owen and houlies are leaving for sure

I repeat    ... 
WhAtCH OUT FOR GEORGI IVANOV GONZO - our eminent veteran that scored many goals in the fench leage

CINGA POWER
Gonzo- Azisa

Postby greenred » Thu Feb 12, 2004 2:15 am

levski Gluposti,Chekidjia,Lapai mi huia, Duhai mi Mirishesh na layna.

Kaji na tupata ti mamka da ti kupi prahosmukachka sa da mojesh da si isduljish nepokutnata pishka tu da mojesh da si go zavresh v dupenceto i da se chustvash chovek.
Attachments

ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion