The striker situation. - We obviously need somebody......

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby kunilson » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:17 pm

id give babel a chance up front with keane for a while........id like to see Nemeth given a go too but he's only just back from injury. Keep Kuyt on the right, he's doing well there and i want him to keep trying to get better in that position.

See how they do up until January and then re-assess.....we've already spent 90 mill or somethin stupid on strikers already so i wouldn't be in a rush to look for another quick fix to be honest, id rather let the strikers we have now be confident in the fact that they are going to get games and show what they can do.
kunilson
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:21 pm

Babel looked ok yesterday and set up what should have been 1-0. The problem is when he plays good he plays good but the rest of the time he is so poor he becomes a liability. I cant see Nemeth getting a look in when Eggnog is ahead of him in the pecking order which sucks. If we were still in the carling up maybe but not now this season.
My new blog for my upcoming holiday.

http://kunstevie.wordpress.com/
tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alex G. » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:22 pm

Petar wrote:
bavlondon wrote:If we got rid of Babel, boguht Owen we could still get someone half decent if you add to that money from Pennant ect..

hahaha,you will not understand football for 100 years,I know few more these guys. Did you play football with your mates. You must be goalie,or the headless chicken lad who tries his best,but lack of vision desperately

Sunday´s hangover??
Alex G.
LFC Super Member

Postby Sabre » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Petar wrote:
bavlondon wrote:If we got rid of Babel, boguht Owen we could still get someone half decent if you add to that money from Pennant ect..

hahaha,you will not understand football for 100 years,I know few more these guys. Did you play football with your mates. You must be goalie,or the headless chicken lad who tries his best,but lack of vision desperately

What the fúck is wrong with being a goalie?
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby tubby » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:25 pm

Alex G. wrote:
Petar wrote:

Sunday´s hangover??

Ignore him hes a bit soft in the head.  :D

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Alex G. » Sun Dec 07, 2008 3:59 pm

Forget about Owen.....Feed "The Fat" and he scores! :D
Attachments

[The extension has been deactivated and can no longer be displayed.]

Alex G.
LFC Super Member

Postby tubby » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:11 pm

I feel bad for Ronaldo. I remember when ge got injured for Inter in that cup match when he had only been on the pitch like 10mins after 6 months out. :-( Im lad he won the World Cup though. He should just retire now and stick to what he does best - picking up tranny prossies. :D

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Petar » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:27 pm

Sabre wrote:
Petar wrote:

hm. They are not so sensitive footballers... In 99 percent of cases,you are goalie only if you can not be good footballer
Petar

Postby tubby » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:30 pm

Petar wrote:
Sabre wrote:
Petar wrote:

hm. They are not so sensitive footballers... In 99 percent of cases,you are goalie only if you can not be good footballer

Go back to sleep.

tubby
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Madmax » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:49 pm

bavlondon wrote:
Petar wrote:
Sabre wrote:
Petar wrote:

Go back to sleep.

so we all are goalies  :D  im feel proud now
Madmax
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Number 9 » Sun Dec 07, 2008 4:55 pm

Petar wrote:
Sabre wrote:
Petar wrote:

:laugh:
I agree,they are not so sensitive footballers!
Spot on Petar! :wwww
Number 9
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:37 pm

Madmax wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Petar wrote:
Sabre wrote:
Petar wrote:

Go back to sleep.

Petar is just being EMO. you know whats EMO Petar?
Extra Menstrual Object.
maypaxvobiscum

Postby Petar » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:53 pm

maypaxvobiscum wrote:
Madmax wrote:
bavlondon wrote:
Petar wrote:
Sabre wrote:
Petar wrote:

Go back to sleep.

Petar is just being EMO. you know whats EMO Petar?
Extra Menstrual Object.

hahahaha
Petar

Postby Bermenstein » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:10 pm

Owzat wrote:....Bermenstein - so if Rafa isn't going to use Kuyt as a striker "no matter what the circumstances", what role do you think Kuyt played yesterday?

I was responding to what bigmick had stated in his questioning post and it was not my "set in stone" opinion.

What bigmick said was

BigMick
We also have kuyt who probably everyone would accept these days is actually a right midifelder more than he is a striker, we have Babel who regardless of what anyone thinks the manager clearly doesn't fancy as a front man at all. We also have Egg Nog.
Bermenstein
LFC Super Member

Postby maypaxvobiscum » Sun Dec 07, 2008 6:11 pm

all i want for Christmas is a goal digger
maypaxvobiscum

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion