Strikers - Goals

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Pakat » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:39 pm

That may be another shock move to Liverpool
Pakat

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Mon Jan 30, 2006 1:47 pm

I can't see Fowler starting many games, due to his fitness..  I see him coming off the bench for the last 30 mins.  Benitez wants his strikers tracking back and defending from the front, I don't think he can do that for 90 mins
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Postby AussieKopite » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:12 am

el_stinger wrote:
stu_the_red wrote:
AussieKopite wrote:Crouch - attacking midfield
Fowler & Mori as strikers.
quote]
Crouch as an attacking midfielder? ???

:laugh:

I thought Aussie Kopite was a bit wierd for his liking of Viduka, but this takes the cake..... you'll get burnt alive if you said this in a Liverpool pub mate, would not last very long at all with comments like this. Stranger than  :alien:

I'm not really a fa of Viduka anymore at least but I want him to do well to help the Socceroos.

Okay maybe not an AM more a CF to hold the ball up and bring down the high ball for Mori & Fowler, I misspoke with the attacking midfielder comment, I just couldn't formulate it in my head.
You'll never walk alone.

Twitter: @AussieKopite
AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:13 am

The_Rock wrote:Read somewhere that Dafoe was seen at LFC airport....take it for what its worth  :D

I know we're a rich club, but our own airport?
You'll never walk alone.

AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:28 am

I'd go for Crouch and Fowler with Cisse on the right. Bring Stevie G back into the middle.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:46 am

ckay wrote:I'd go for Crouch and Fowler with Cisse on the right. Bring Stevie G back into the middle.

If Mori was a little bit more physical and stronger, he really could make a big impact. At the moment he's easily routed by CBs.
You'll never walk alone.

AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:48 am

AussieKopite wrote:
ckay wrote:I'd go for Crouch and Fowler with Cisse on the right. Bring Stevie G back into the middle.

If Mori was a little bit more physical and stronger, he really could make a big impact. At the moment he's easily routed by CBs.

I don't know what's wrong with Mori! He scored loads for Monacco and the french league is nearly as physical ours!
He's been a dissapointment for me. I expected big things.
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby MaxBoida » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:52 am

I like the combo of Crouch and God, but like Ola Mr Benitez says I don't see him starting that much. Given that.... starting 2 Crouch and Mori with Garcia sitting just behind the two of them - bring Fowler on for Mori late in the game..... as for Cisse we've yet to see 14mils worth, although there have been glimpses - keep him and make him love the english game eventually he will come good and do Mori out of a place
God's job's a good 'un - Robbie Fowler
MaxBoida

Postby AussieKopite » Tue Jan 31, 2006 11:57 am

ckay wrote:
AussieKopite wrote:

I don't know what's wrong with Mori! He scored loads for Monacco and the french league is nearly as physical ours!
He's been a dissapointment for me. I expected big things.

problem is that its NEARLY not AS physical, he spent loads of time in Spain and on the bench at that. Its no wonder he hasn't really adapted to the more physical English game.
You'll never walk alone.

AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby ckay » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:05 pm

At his age, time is running out!
ckay
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby AussieKopite » Tue Jan 31, 2006 12:54 pm

and its hard to teach an old dog new tricks.
You'll never walk alone.

AussieKopite
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ola Mr Benitez » Tue Jan 31, 2006 1:03 pm

I don't think Morientes is ever going to find the form he had with Monaco or Real.. we where all really excited when he joined us, but he has been a mistake. 

Lets hope Robbie lives up to our exectations..
Our job is simple, to support the club, not just parts of the club that are easy to support, but every one who plays a part, that includes ALL players.  We are stronger when we are all walking in the same direction. Walk On
Ola Mr Benitez

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion