Squad performance 2010-11 - According to newkit members...

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby PabloMedina28 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:11 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:Whats with all the .45, .86, .24 :censored: wouldnt it be better to just stick to 1-10 maybe .5

Pablo, go back to school you div

I understand how its done i just dont think its necessary. No need to insult me just because your threads boring.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Apr 13, 2011 6:03 pm

PabloMedina28 wrote:
SouthCoastShankly wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:Whats with all the .45, .86, .24 :censored: wouldnt it be better to just stick to 1-10 maybe .5

Pablo, go back to school you div

I understand how its done i just dont think its necessary. No need to insult me just because your threads boring.

I'm not sure you do understand. Even if you make everyone only submit whole numbers as scores you will still get average that aren't whole numbers.

Even if you can only submit whole numbers as scores, if a player received three scores: 7, 7 and 8. The average would be 7.33. It's unavoidable.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloMedina28 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:35 pm

I do understand what your saying but thanks for patronising me, always welcome as a good confidence builder. Its just personally if someone got a 7,7 and 8 id round it off as a 7.5 overall. I dont think it needs to be as precise as these figures are.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby fivecups » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:58 pm

PabloMedina28 wrote:I do understand what your saying but thanks for patronising me, always welcome as a good confidence builder. Its just personally if someone got a 7,7 and 8 id round it off as a 7.5 overall. I dont think it needs to be as precise as these figures are.

Wise up Pablo and stop being so anal. SCS's thread is building up an interesting picture of the season, and it's taken a hell of a lot of work. Fair play to him for doing it, well worth it.
fivecups
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloMedina28 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 10:54 pm

fivecups wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:I do understand what your saying but thanks for patronising me, always welcome as a good confidence builder. Its just personally if someone got a 7,7 and 8 id round it off as a 7.5 overall. I dont think it needs to be as precise as these figures are.

Wise up Pablo and stop being so anal. SCS's thread is building up an interesting picture of the season, and it's taken a hell of a lot of work. Fair play to him for doing it, well worth it.

Can you not go for 2 posts without mentioning the word anal cups? I bet The Mona Lisa took Leonardo alot longer to do but if i saw a programme on it on tv id turn over straight away. Its not an interesting look into anything for me, at the end of the season if a player has 6.54 or 6.72 it wont matter a dime to me they both werent good enough. Youll get just as much info you need from seeing a player marked 7.5 at the end of the season as 7.67. I hate to see ink wasted willynililly
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:04 pm

How about you round up/down in your head and leave us adults to cope with the complicated numbers?
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloMedina28 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:19 pm

SouthCoastShankly wrote:How about you round up/down in your head and leave us adults to cope with the complicated numbers?

lol alright grandad you wont me to nip to the shop do your bingo cards for yeh? Your right im sure its all very complicated if Lucas got 6,6,5 in the last 3 matches that gives him a grand total of 5. .... zzzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzzzzzzzz boooooring. I dont think you get what im saying pops it aint difficult what your doing so get over yourself, its just pointless in my eyes.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby PabloMedina28 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 11:23 pm

Have you noticed how this thread has nearly doubled since i started arguing with you. If that doesnt tell you people arent interested i dont know what does.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby maguskwt » Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:46 am

PabloMedina28 wrote:
fivecups wrote:

Can you not go for 2 posts without mentioning the word anal cups? I bet The Mona Lisa took Leonardo alot longer to do but if i saw a programme on it on tv id turn over straight away. Its not an interesting look into anything for me, at the end of the season if a player has 6.54 or 6.72 it wont matter a dime to me they both werent good enough. Youll get just as much info you need from seeing a player marked 7.5 at the end of the season as 7.67. I hate to see ink wasted willynililly

What ink? :Oo:

All those extra decimal points combined probably has data size of only a few bytes which in today's broadband age is virtually nothing. Other than that you engaging in this pointless discussion probably wastes more 'ink'. Having said that myself as well.  :glare:
maguskwt
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloMedina28 » Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:39 pm

maguskwt wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:
fivecups wrote:

What ink? :Oo:

All those extra decimal points combined probably has data size of only a few bytes which in today's broadband age is virtually nothing. Other than that you engaging in this pointless discussion probably wastes more 'ink'. Having said that myself as well.  :glare:

:D brilliant
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

Postby radun5 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:19 am

Pablo, if you're not interested in the thread or you don't like the methodology go and make another topic with your concept, mate.

On-topic: there are a couple of votes not included in the LFC - Manchester City (I voted late, but at least I was not the only one).
radun5

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:13 pm

radun5 wrote:Pablo, if you're not interested in the thread or you don't like the methodology go and make another topic with your concept, mate.

On-topic: there are a couple of votes not included in the LFC - Manchester City (I voted late, but at least I was not the only one).

Ok, it does happen sometimes. I'll update the thread.
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Fri Apr 15, 2011 12:35 pm

Average Team Score for the season. Selected games highlighted

SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby metalhead » Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:08 pm

PabloMedina28 wrote:Have you noticed how this thread has nearly doubled since i started arguing with you. If that doesnt tell you people arent interested i dont know what does.

???

This thread is purely seeing whose been our best player so far this season in terms of fan votes.

There is no need to discuss anything about it until the end of the season when you have the total average rating of each player, from there you can discuss.

If your not happy then do your own thread
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby PabloMedina28 » Fri Apr 15, 2011 4:55 pm

metalhead wrote:
PabloMedina28 wrote:Have you noticed how this thread has nearly doubled since i started arguing with you. If that doesnt tell you people arent interested i dont know what does.

???

This thread is purely seeing whose been our best player so far this season in terms of fan votes.

There is no need to discuss anything about it until the end of the season when you have the total average rating of each player, from there you can discuss.

If your not happy then do your own thread

:censored: me i knew youd join in sooner or later

To be honest ive not got a problem with the thread im only having a dg at him because i simple asked why the scores were done like .45 .67 and not simplified and he insulted me with his harvard degree.
PabloMedina28
LFC Super Member

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion