Some good news - Manure held by blues

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Sean » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:28 pm

During their dominance the United supporters could never enjoy their victories with dignity.  Instead they used to run around screaming and rubbing every one elses nose in it.....i for one will enjoy every minute of their decline.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby stmichael » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:33 pm

i think it's gonna be a battle between us and manure for 3rd and 4th this season. i for one hope we finish above them because everything about them i hate. the game at the weekend just confounded this. not only the "extra minute" but gary neville's persistent heckling of the referee and ronaldo's disgraceful dive in the box. :angry:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby zackboxer » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:33 pm

Too right, the Mancs have been the first to gloat over our relative lack of success, so it's good to a have a laugh at their expense for a change.  :D
zackboxer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:30 pm

I feel i must reply to you imbeciles.
How anyone can think Man utd are going down the pan is beyond me? They have a superb set up and team full of young stars ,the returning Rio Ferdinand,the  skillfull Ronaldo, Alan Smith, they have van nistlerooy, and soon to arrive wayne rooney, theyve a great manager (proven)and last season they finished top 3 -won the fa cup -beating the so called invincible arsenal on the way....and only got narrowly beaten in europe by the eventual winners. They are rebuilding in a sensible way..know what i mean mr souness? Oh can i just add - they play great attacking football and commentators dont nod off watching theyre DIRE performances unlike some teams you guys talk about.
    :laugh:   Id also like to say, this guy Rafael Benitez is the wrong man for Liverpool. Hes another Houllier. Lets be honest about it. Obviously he has a good track record,coming from la liga,where ball posession is paramount but this is england and its a whole different world. the Liverpool board have made a terrible mistake.They should have gone for an english manager with premiership experience -didnt Gerrard want that? Cant you see how depressed he looks? What happened to the 3 major signings? Now Owens gone,i cant see any hope-Cisse is ******,same old liverpool pas it to death. I know you guys wont like this post ..but its fact and a lot of you believe it but are just too proud to beg.
        Thanks for listening
27 years just waiting for a chance to win a major trophy
Give silverwear a glance
For 27 years we've been living next door to city
CITY, WHO THE F*CK ARE CITY
shagasaurus80

Postby stmichael » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:33 pm

shagasaurus80 wrote:Id also like to say, this guy Rafael Benitez is the wrong man for Liverpool. Hes another Houllier. Lets be honest about it. Obviously he has a good track record,coming from la liga,where ball posession is paramount but this is england and its a whole different world. the Liverpool board have made a terrible mistake.

sometimes you just have to laugh at other people's stupidity. :laugh:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:44 pm

Are you going to say give him time.....for the millionth time lol -isnt it funny how other teams seem to gel faster? Ita puzzling. Benitez will be like that little white dog in your avator st mick--not quite hitting the spot lol
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby Sean » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:44 pm

Where has that guy come from.  That was his first and hopefully last post.  If not he'd better change his attitude.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:47 pm

Freedom of speech. Im not alone in my thinking by the way.
  Half the fans agree im sure. And take a look at this -
  http://msn.foxsports.com/story/2847256

Sometimes the truth hurts..dont you agree
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby madred » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:53 pm

Funny how everything you said was quoted in there wasnt it hey?? Why dont you try forming your own opinions in future??
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Mon Aug 30, 2004 10:58 pm

What are you getting so hot and bothered about mate.  Benitez has only been in charge for a few games.  In your first post you noted that fergie was a great manager.  Your probabaly just a kid and can't remember but back in 1986 when fergie took over from Big Ron at the scum, he got off to a lousy start.  He survived several calls for his before winning his first trophy in 1990 (F.A. Cup)....that was a long time for his team "to gel together".

I have no problem with people getting passionate on the forum but its really annoying when someone like yourself gets all hot and bothered while clearly not having your facts right and displaying a lack of basic knowledge.

I don't want to sound like stu the red but please go away and go back under the rock you crawled out of.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby greenred » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:01 pm

shagasaurus80 wrote:Freedom of speech. Im not alone in my thinking by the way.

manc forums slow tonight?
ImageImageImage
greenred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby shagasaurus80 » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:04 pm

show me where theres any mention of man utd ? I agree with what that fox report said and worded it accordingly.
  Is this illegal? Ok a few sentences ...but then madred you would know about sentences cos your posts are mostly one liners lol Youre the king of oneliners :laugh:
Give silverwear a glance
shagasaurus80

Postby madred » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:05 pm

And your the king of Singapore are'nt you?? Whats the matter little boy?? Been shown up have we??  :D
Last edited by madred on Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madred
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:05 pm

shagasaurus80 wrote:Freedom of speech. Im not alone in my thinking by the way.

I don't want to sound mean, wait thats a lie. You're an idiot.

At the moment Manchester United has the same record as Liverpool, except they've played one game more than we have. They haven't been impressive. Ferdinad won't be available until the end of October which is very late in the season. Van Nistelrooy will be injured until mid September, Solksajer is out for the whole season, Brown and along of few others are injured as well.

Rooney is not guaranteed a spot on the squad, one player does not make a club good. Alan Smit is a good striker but the rest of the squad is horrific. Their defence is poor and their midfield is horrible, is Djemba Djemba supposed to strike fear in our hearts? Look at the midfield we have, Alonso,Garcia,Gerrard and Nunez.

Those players are something not some has beens and sloppy midfielders that Manchester United has.

There is a long way to go and we can improve. Rafael Banitez won the La Liga in his first season with Valencia, nobody believed that he would do such a thing, just like nobody believes it now, nothing is impossible. Arsenal won't stay unbeaten, mark my words, there is huge amount of pressure on them and same with Chelsea who haven't showed that their worth 200 million pounds. Go away, and don't let the door hit you on you way out.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby zackboxer » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:09 pm

Wow yeah, great article! The writer says he would have chosen Glen Hoddle, Terry Venables or Sam Alladyce as LFC manager instead of Benitez.
Glen Hoddle or Terry Venables ?? FFS!!  :D  :laugh:
zackboxer
>> LFC Elite Member <<

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion