Simply red star joins reds

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby neil » Mon Jul 19, 2010 10:53 pm

aanother bbc scoop

Joe Cole is not the only new arrival at Liverpool with former Simply Red guitarist Sylvan Richardson joining the club as their new masseur.

Richardson was part of the legendary soul group's original line-up in 1985 but quit two years later having become disillusioned with the music industry.

He is currently with Liverpool for pre-season training in Switzerland.

"They have been giving me a lot of stick," said Richardson. "Especially [assistant manager] Sammy Lee."

Richardson's arrival at Anfield is surely not going to go unnoticed by his former Simply Red band-mate Mick Hucknall, who is a supporter of Liverpool's Premier League rivals Manchester United.

cue the jokes

mick hucknell has been arrested for buggering rabbits, he said he was only "holding back the ears" and the "bunny's too tight to mention"
:)
neil
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Kharhaz » Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:26 pm

neil wrote:mick hucknell has been arrested for buggering rabbits, he said he was only "holding back the ears" and the "bunny's too tight to mention"

:laugh:

What isnt funny though is that ginger tw@t shares the same birthday as me and Mascha. Ewwww.
Bill Shankly: “I was the best manager in Britain because I was never devious or cheated anyone. I’d break my wife’s legs if I played against her, but I’d never cheat her.”
Kharhaz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby NANNY RED » Tue Jul 20, 2010 12:30 am

Wonder how much hes on

Or IS MONEY TO TIGHT TO MENTION :glare:
HE WHO BETRAYS WILL ALWAYS WALK ALONE
NANNY RED
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion