You`re simply the worst.... - Worse than anyone!

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Thor Viking » Sun Feb 15, 2004 8:02 pm

It should`ve been an easy match with that kind of start!
But now I see what you mean `bout EH. He`s simply a better player at the defence than as a striker pairing with MO ! And MO did NOT create chances as he should being a top scorer! Hamann was far out and Henchoz is always looking tired - he seems to be in pain throughout the match !
Carragher was anonymous, and Finnan was looking everywhere but where his m8s were ! Kewell : how confused can one be ?

I think Gerrard was outstanding - and Dudek was good the few times he had to intervene - and it was a superbly well scored goal !
What on earth has this team that will take them to CL or European cup ?  :p  :p  :p
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Starbridge42 » Mon Feb 16, 2004 11:43 am

Geez, it wasn't that bad!

Your critiscm of the players is a bit harsh, Henchoz is probably carrying and injury, Owen is likely carrying an injury, Kewell is carrying an injury, Hamman didn't do that badly and i thought Heskey did well compared with his form in other games this season.  Ok so we should have won but thats not the point.  We were a touch unlucky, and don't take anything away from Portsmouth, they played well and scored a really good goal.  We have another crack at it later so don't get so worked up about it, its not like we were dropping more League points through draws again or anything.  just relax.  Look at Chelsea, they played really well, were leading in the first half and finished up going down 2-1.  we did well enough.
I didn't like Italy, it was like living in a foreign country - Ian Rush
'In most associations half of the committee does all the work while the other half does nothing. I am pleased to report that in this football club it is the reverse.' - Liverpool Echo
Starbridge42
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Location: The land of pixies and and elephants and little green men with purple boogers. Wow I must have eaten

Postby welshman » Mon Feb 16, 2004 12:17 pm

i thought carra was excellent kewell wasn't too bad, but houllier got the tactics badly wrong as usual, the sooner he's gone the better as far as i'm concerned. and i'm sorry but eh is not good enough to play for liverpool and anyone who thinks otherwise is kidding themselves, if was playing for another team, we'd all be taking the p!ss out of him.
welshman

Postby Thor Viking » Mon Feb 16, 2004 1:41 pm

Starbridge42 wrote:Geez, it wasn't that bad!

Your critiscm of the players is a bit harsh, Henchoz is probably carrying and injury, Owen is likely carrying an injury, Kewell is carrying an injury, Hamman didn't do that badly and i thought Heskey did well compared with his form in other games this season.  Ok so we should have won but thats not the point.  We were a touch unlucky, and don't take anything away from Portsmouth, they played well and scored a really good goal.  We have another crack at it later so don't get so worked up about it, its not like we were dropping more League points through draws again or anything.  just relax.  Look at Chelsea, they played really well, were leading in the first half and finished up going down 2-1.  we did well enough.

Bla bla bla bla....  and who did Chelski play against ? How on earth can you compare gunners and pompey ? We, the general football fans, expect more from a club like LFC! :angry:
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Ihstb » Mon Feb 16, 2004 4:59 pm

Viking boy whats your head away with birds pal.  you go to see doctors very soon. your eyes not so good you talk like snake and whisper to ashes no one knows what your taking big tablets or what mate
"STUFF YOUR THEATRE OF DREAMS WE LIVE REALITIES"
Ihstb

Postby Thor Viking » Mon Feb 16, 2004 10:10 pm

Ihstb wrote:Viking boy whats your head away with birds pal.  you go to see doctors very soon. your eyes not so good you talk like snake and whisper to ashes no one knows what your taking big tablets or what mate

Someone`s obviously taking big pills, eh ? Is it just my eyes or is what you write completely impossible to understand for any1 but yourself ?
Tell me are you the aussie that grew up in the zoo, knowing all about snakes and birds......? :cool:  :p  :O
Thor Viking
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion