Sick - And tired

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:54 am

So you wish you could tell..............heaven from hell?

Well i wish some fans could tell the love of LFC apart from the hate!!

Candidates continuously line up and say NOTHING when we walk on...............When we dont win some even stay up!

Im ragging at the result............will i point the finger?Is that what we do?
SIMPLE we were beaten.

Blame Raffa. blame Dudek....Blame CARRA?   what ?

Blame who you want blame,blame LFC!

This nit picking and single handed search for a scapegoat in every post is making me wanna kill someone..................Its not the way forward and most definately not the LFC way!

LFC are and always will be a team...if you blame Carra you blame Riise...If you blame Riise you blame Finnan...If you blame Finnan you blame Garcia....if you blame Garcia you blame Gerrard......if you blame Gerrard...you blame blah blah blah!!

Shut up you shallow little [email=w@nkers
............WE]w@nker we[/email] got beat today,I loved it from start to end!

I WAS PROUD!! :buttrock  :buttrock

YNWA
66-1120597113

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:57 am

You're not the only one with those sentiments.

It's the same story after every defeat. ''We're shite" and when we win we're the best thing since the slice of bread.

The neutral fans are even worse. They hate us, they are bitter, they are jealous. We've won every European trophy in the last six years and we've won everything bar the Premiership title and the World Championship in that same amount of time.

They're quick to have a go when we're down, whenever that may be. For instance I went on the BBC page to see the match report and I stumbled across comments such as "Liverpool won't finish in the top four"

And I wonder what happened to football intelligence? We lose a cup game and all of a sudden that will affect where we finish in the league. [They forget that we're above Arsenal with the same games played in the league].

It's ridiculous but take it on the chin. Because there is no better feeling than when you shove those words down the throats of those very same imbeciles.

Revenge is sweet.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:59 am

F*ck them.

They'll never change - too arrogant and set in their ways.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:01 am

Lando_Griffin wrote:F*ck them.

They'll never change - too arrogant and set in their ways.

When we lost to Blackburn some prat said that only Gerrard and Alonso were good enough for Bolton as they were above us at the time.

Few days latter we spank Bolton and all of a sudden they are singing our praises.

Hypocritical w@nkers.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:03 am

Now we are all shi.te!! :(

Hold on a second we are LFC! :buttrock  :buttrock  :buttrock
66-1120597113

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:05 am

BarryBelfast wrote:Now we are all shi.te!! :(

and we've won it five fucking times.
YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:45 am

A.B. wrote:
BarryBelfast wrote:Now we are all shi.te!! :(

and we've won it five fucking times.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa  baybeeeeee!!! :buttrock
66-1120597113

Postby A.B. » Sun Jan 07, 2007 6:55 am

YNWA - DrummerPhil
Gone but not forgotten
R.I.P.
A.B.
LFC Elite Member

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:01 am

:D
:rasp
66-1120597113

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 7:05 am

I want it in the middle of the piece!
66-1120597113

Postby metalhead » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:29 pm

Rafa out 

Souness in  :D
ImageImageImage
metalhead
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby aCe' » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:39 pm

what the fck ?!
this is the most pointless thread iv ever seen !

you have to understand that we lost a game we should have won...
people come on to this forum and discuss the problems in our team and you and your like come out and say that you are sick of fans pointing out where the team went wrong ?!

yes Dudek did fck up in yesterdays game and yes some people did point that out but so what ?!
does it not make you a fan thinking that a player screwed up ?!

or do you think that you are more of a fan for always coming out and saying what a great bunch of players we have and signing their praise when they have obviously been shiittyy !

take a fcking chill pill mate ! its not all rainbows and butterflies ! its a forum... people come here to say what they think... you have no right watsoever calling them idiots and questioning if they actually fans or not !
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Effes » Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:47 pm

aCe' wrote:what the fck ?!

people come on to this forum and discuss the problems in our team and you and your like come out and say that you are sick of fans pointing out where the team went wrong ?!

yes Dudek did fck up in yesterdays game and yes some people did point that out but so what ?!

or do you think that you are more of a fan for always coming out and saying what a great bunch of players we have and signing their praise when they have obviously been shiittyy !

take a fcking chill pill mate ! its not all rainbows and butterflies ! its a forum... people come here to say what they think... you have no right watsoever calling them idiots and questioning if they actually fans or not !

AGREE 100%

When I grew up in Liverpool in the 80's we still sla.gged off certain players who we thought were being "carried" and that was when we were winning leagues.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:32 pm

aCe' wrote:what the fck ?!

I agree. We are all supposed to never question the manager and players and just put loses down to bad luck. And what the f*ck is "Well i wish some fans could tell the love of LFC apart from the hate!!" supposed to mean? Some people need to realise that the fans will still be Liverpool fans long after Rafa has gone and we should question things he does. I don't think anybody is saying we would have won if other people were playing their just saying in such an important game we have to play our first 11. We're not all on f*cking Prozac.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby peterc1992 » Sun Jan 07, 2007 4:40 pm

i agree with some of that,but i still thought dudek was to blame for the goals,if we had reina we would have won imo,now thats it,he was in goal,great night nothing we can do role on tuesday
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion