Sick - And tired

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Mikz » Mon Jan 08, 2007 7:37 am

Well again Man u make it through...right at the death , ya just knew it was gonna happen , how many times the jammy :censored: do that!!   :no
Lawrenson must be playin with himself when he watches them too ffs , Villa get a chance and he thinks its the only one theyll get  :angry:
'' Gary lineker may well have scored 5 goals in 5 minutes , but i think you have to say, what else did he do '' ...Jimmy Hill
Mikz
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby redsince2001 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:23 am

i know we put up a good fight !! i'm proud  :)
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby redsince2001 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 8:26 am

brign on the next game....lets look forward !!!!
"we were a family club. There was no ‘them and us’ attitude, it was just ‘us’. "-Kenny Daglish
redsince2001
LFC Super Member

Postby Liverpool4Life » Mon Jan 08, 2007 9:11 am

Lets stop :censored: on the players and rather be positive. LFC needs loyal supporters. Sure some of our players are ****! But we support them anyway. Liverpool are going to kill their next oppenent... Just Watch
December 26 2004
All South African people taken by the tsunami
R.I.P
Liverpool4Life

Postby oakton » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:23 pm

Yeah we were absolutely brilliant against Arsenal, Dudek is the best keeper in the world and Pennant should be the captain, are you guys happy now?
FFS!!!  No one here has got anything against the club, it's only a "what went wrong" after match discussion.  You know this thread is not even a liverpool discussion, if u wanna start threads like this go to the general discussion section, or simply go :censored: youselfs!!
oakton

Postby Effes » Mon Jan 08, 2007 12:56 pm

Liverpool4Life wrote:Lets stop :censored: on the players and rather be positive. LFC needs loyal supporters. Sure some of our players are ****! But we support them anyway.

Some people dont get it:

There's nowt wrong with criticising players - they are our players after all.
As long as we support them in the ground then that's fine.
Matt McQueen - Liverpool 1892-1928.
Only professional to - play in goal (41 appearances), Defence, Midfield, Striker, and later be Director and then to be Manager (winning a Championship) - at one club
Effes
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby SouthCoastShankly » Mon Jan 08, 2007 1:36 pm

BarryBelfast wrote:So you wish you could tell..............heaven from hell?

Well i wish some fans could tell the love of LFC apart from the hate!!

Candidates continuously line up and say NOTHING when we walk on...............When we dont win some even stay up!

Im ragging at the result............will i point the finger?Is that what we do?
SIMPLE we were beaten.

Blame Raffa. blame Dudek....Blame CARRA?   what ?

Blame who you want blame,blame LFC!

This nit picking and single handed search for a scapegoat in every post is making me wanna kill someone..................Its not the way forward and most definately not the LFC way!

LFC are and always will be a team...if you blame Carra you blame Riise...If you blame Riise you blame Finnan...If you blame Finnan you blame Garcia....if you blame Garcia you blame Gerrard......if you blame Gerrard...you blame blah blah blah!!

Shut up you shallow little [email=w@nkers
............WE]w@nker we[/email] got beat today,I loved it from start to end!

I WAS PROUD!! :buttrock  :buttrock

YNWA

Fair weather supporters
SouthCoastShankly
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sabre » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:09 pm

There's nowt wrong with criticising players - they are our players after all.

I don't think it's that difficult to get this point.

There are two kind of criticism, Fair criticism, and bóllocks criticism:

Fair criticism:

*We over-rotate, and we haven't picked always our best squad

* Rafa shouldn't do dangerous promises

* We should score more goals given the chances we have

* We've failed to be closer to the first place

Bóllocks criticism:

* We're sh!ite

* I've seen that player 4 games and he's not good enough. He'll never be.

* Gonzo shouldn't think that much of his hair.

* Sack Rafa

* Rafa doesn't grasp the English game.

-----

I'm not against fair criticism. I'm against bóllocks criticism
SOS member #1499

Drummerphil, never forgotten.
Sabre
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby dawson99 » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:19 pm

we are doing well, but our record against the other 'big 3' is atrocious. thats what needs to be sorted out
0118 999 881 999 119 7253
dawson99
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Anfield rapper » Mon Jan 08, 2007 2:19 pm

To be honest Sabre pretty much everything i have heard people saying is 'fair criticism'.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby aCe' » Mon Jan 08, 2007 6:34 pm

Anfield rapper wrote:To be honest Sabre pretty much everything i have heard people saying is 'fair criticism'.

true true !

bolllox is what this thread is..
aCe'
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 1:36 am

heimdall wrote:I don't think we are terrible and I'm not saying we are going to drop down into the vauxhall conference any time soon. I was just trying to ridicule this blind devotion and refusal to ever criticise attitude that some senior members on this forum have. If you don't face your problems and fix them then how can you ever improve.
IMO the only way we can improve is for Rafa to stop :censored: about, give the boys a kick up the :censored: and get some serious wonga from DIC to buy 3 or 4 top class players, that is all we need to win the league, which we will do within the next 2 seasons, hey how is that for optimism  :D

Wrong....cackhead!! :no
66-1120597113

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:42 am

and yet no one has mentioned the carling cup in this thread where we were once again spanked by a team below us who some in here assume we are better than because we are above them in the league.

i am getting annoyed now with people slagging of those of us who have the nouse and intelligence to stand up and say things are not right rather than a blinkered "we are the best in the world ever". those days are long gone guys and until someone gets a grip of rafa and lets him know that to the fans every game is like the world cup final, every game we want to win, every cup we want to win, we dont want excuses, we dont want to finish 3rd or 4th in the league then the better our club will be.

rafa makes big mistakes guys, you can bury your heads in the sand all you want but the facts speak for themselves, at times he also makes the right choices, and at times i sit there think that we got away with it to many times.

it amazes me when he comes out with comments like he still doesnt know what his best team is, its january ffs, by the time he decides it will be next season and we have the same old 'new player bedding in' excuse while we drift away from the title again

i dont want rafa to go, i just want his to sort the mess out HE has put us in
112-1077774096

Postby 66-1120597113 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:53 am

peewee wrote:and yet no one has mentioned the carling cup in this thread where we were once again spanked by a team below us who some in here assume we are better than because we are above them in the league.

i am getting annoyed now with people slagging of those of us who have the nouse and intelligence to stand up and say things are not right rather than a blinkered "we are the best in the world ever". those days are long gone guys and until someone gets a grip of rafa and lets him know that to the fans every game is like the world cup final, every game we want to win, every cup we want to win, we dont want excuses, we dont want to finish 3rd or 4th in the league then the better our club will be.

rafa makes big mistakes guys, you can bury your heads in the sand all you want but the facts speak for themselves, at times he also makes the right choices, and at times i sit there think that we got away with it to many times.

it amazes me when he comes out with comments like he still doesnt know what his best team is, its january ffs, by the time he decides it will be next season and we have the same old 'new player bedding in' excuse while we drift away from the title again

i dont want rafa to go, i just want his to sort the mess out HE has put us in

Wrong lad!!

Sometimes one must make a mess to know what a clean shop is?

Raffa has done nothing wrong in 2 and a half odd years.He is the way forward.As for best team? We all know it..Raffa does too.

Its a question of keeping your best hand up your sleeve!

Question Raffa at season end not now!
66-1120597113

Postby 112-1077774096 » Sat Jan 13, 2007 3:59 am

well i already know at the seasons end that we will not have won the league, the FA cup and the league cup, so i think i can pretty much question him now barry   :D

and whats the point in  keeping your best hand up your sleeve, that doesnt win us games as this seaon has proven, the best hand should be on the pitch
Last edited by 112-1077774096 on Sat Jan 13, 2007 4:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
112-1077774096

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion