Anfield awaits ............ - Semi final -second leg

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby stmichael » Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:26 pm

all i'll say with regards to this is remember the roma game a few years back when we had to win 2-0 to go through. it was houllier's return after his heart scare. the atmosphere that night was absolutely frightening. the roma players were scared sh#tless.

that's the kind of atmosphere we need to re-create. :cool:
stmichael
Forum Moderator

Postby Anfield rapper » Fri Apr 29, 2005 10:43 am

So long as we sort the f**king idiotic corner situation out we might have a chance. Honestly what is wrong with just crossing the thing in towards Hyppia and the forwards.

Come on Gerrard your suposed to be £30m sort it out. He needs a much better game than he had a stamford bridge.

So too does Traore. He did have one or two great tackles (goal saving) but he just does not inspire confidence. The way him and Baros give the ball away sometimes is just ridiculous for players in the premiership.

Rant over.
Anfield rapper
LFC Super Member

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:39 am

Anfield rapper wrote:So long as we sort the f**king idiotic corner situation out we might have a chance. Honestly what is wrong with just crossing the thing in towards Hyppia and the forwards.

Come on Gerrard your suposed to be £30m sort it out. He needs a much better game than he had a stamford bridge.

So too does Traore. He did have one or two great tackles (goal saving) but he just does not inspire confidence. The way him and Baros give the ball away sometimes is just ridiculous for players in the premiership.

Rant over.

You are a ganius, thats all we needed to do different on Wednesday last, cross two more corners.

I despair !
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Leonmc0708 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:39 pm

Dalglish wrote:We are a week away and a game away from greatness as Liverpool Football Club teeter on the brink of a record breaking 6th appearance in the Champions League Final.

I an mate, enlighten me please ( I am thick) why is it record breaking?
JUSTICE FOR THE 96

Leonmc0708
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Fowler_E7 » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:47 pm

Leonmc0708 wrote:
Dalglish wrote:We are a week away and a game away from greatness as Liverpool Football Club teeter on the brink of a record breaking 6th appearance in the Champions League Final.

I an mate, enlighten me please ( I am thick) why is it record breaking?

:D  yeah i was thinkin the same thing, Real madrid have appeard in about 10 finals i think.
Fowler_E7
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby andy_g » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:51 pm

Woollyback wrote:First, chelsea will see this as their team coach approaches the ground

b'loody hell!! they've got a big bus then...

Get up! everybody's gonna move their feet
Get Down! everybody's gonna leave their seat
andy_g
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby REDTILLDEAD » Fri Apr 29, 2005 5:53 pm

Mmmm....er maybe it has wings as well as wheels? :laugh:
"THERE ARE TWO GREAT FOOTBALL TEAMS IN LIVERPOOL"
  LIVERPOOL..........................AND LIVERPOOL RESERVES!
REDTILLDEAD
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby KennyisGod....still » Fri Apr 29, 2005 9:30 pm

They gotta use that new airplane jus to fit Mourinhos ego in.......
and then maybe have somewhere the Chelski players can be safe as the plane fills with tears goin home!!
Stu Averill, a wannabe Scouse/Scot. I remember the good times & have faith in them comin back

Beside the Hillsborough Flame, I heard a Koppite mournin, "Why so many taken on that day?" Justice has never been done. But their memory we'll carry on. There'll be Glory Round The Fields Of Anfield Road
KennyisGod....still
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Sean » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:44 pm

I think Milan have won it six times.  I reckon Cisse could prove to be Liverpools key man on Tuesday.  After a long season a tired Chelsea defence may be vulnerable to his pace and freshness.  Also, the one area of the field where I reckon we have a big advantage is the Riise v. Johnson duel.  Hopefully, Riise will be in the mood to take Johnson on and if given enough room close to goal must be urged to shoot on sight.
Every Single Ball
Sean
LFC Super Member

Postby Woollyback » Fri Apr 29, 2005 11:55 pm

andy_g wrote:
Woollyback wrote:First, chelsea will see this as their team coach approaches the ground

b'loody hell!! they've got a big bus then...

trust you to think that :O
b*ll*c*ks and s*i*e
Woollyback
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Previous

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion