Scouse fans - Are there any scousers supporting lfc

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby Billy_5_Times » Mon Aug 07, 2006 12:20 am

By what I hear at the ground and by the locations of pratically everyone on here, there doesn't seem to be too many scousers supporting Liverpool Football Club anymore. I for one am very proud to be a scouser but I am getting worried that Cockneys, the irish and particually Scandinavians seem to be stopping geniune fans from Liverpool getting to the match.

Your views please and especially the ones who are from Liverpool. Do you agree with me?
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby stoney » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:38 am

you start some of the most :censored: threads
Last edited by stoney on Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:38 am, edited 1 time in total.
stoney
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby babu » Mon Aug 07, 2006 1:47 am

you're right mate. I reckon you might be the only scouser supporting LFC, damn shame really.

babu
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby anti-hero » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:43 am

:laugh:
anti-hero
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby thegreenred » Mon Aug 07, 2006 2:54 pm

I couldnt agree more billy, these johny come lateleys are ruining what we stand for Liverpool football club is for the fans the genuine fans not the snotty little rich sod who arive at Anfield  by porche you know the ones, they dont sing dont have any passion for our beloved reds they also have to take in the beatles museum and the ferry while in liverpool, get them out and give us back our club scousers rule
thegreenred

Postby 112-1077774096 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:07 pm

Billy_5_Times wrote:By what I hear at the ground and by the locations of pratically everyone on here, there doesn't seem to be too many scousers supporting Liverpool Football Club anymore. I for one am very proud to be a scouser but I am getting worried that Cockneys, the irish and particually Scandinavians seem to be stopping geniune fans from Liverpool getting to the match.

Your views please and especially the ones who are from Liverpool. Do you agree with me?

so you have to be from liverpool to be a genuine fan eh?

well bugger me

so some one who flies from ireland every week for the game is not as good as someone who gets on the 27 bus?

well i am enlightened billy-5-bollox

anyway i am a scouser but i dont live in liverpool anymore, now i am confused, does that mean i cant go the match anymore, even though i started going in 1973? or are scousers who dont live in liverpool anymore exempt?

how about someone who is a scouser but doesnt really like football but gets to go sometimes as a perk of his job, is he a genuine fan because he has a scouse accent? and is he not stopping another genuine supporter from going?

maybe you can clarify this for us billy as those of us with brains might struggle to understand your rhetoric
112-1077774096

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:09 pm

Oh look, the OOTer discussion again.  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:17 pm

Bad Bob wrote:Oh look, the OOTer discussion again.  :sleep  :sleep  :sleep

BadBob your just jealous cos you live so far away you cant even be an ooter. I say non ooters out . Anyone who lives outside Europe is a "nonooter" :D
account deleted by request

Postby 66-1120597113 » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:45 pm

Billy_5_Times wrote:By what I hear at the ground and by the locations of pratically everyone on here, there doesn't seem to be too many scousers supporting Liverpool Football Club anymore. I for one am very proud to be a scouser but I am getting worried that Cockneys, the irish and particually Scandinavians seem to be stopping geniune fans from Liverpool getting to the match.

What a load of Cr@p you are a wind up merchant..if your not your plain thick!!

Anyone regardless of where they come from can support who they wish!

Theres plenty of people all over and here in Belfast who are as passionate as any scouser about LFC!!

This season me and my girlfriend will probably spend around £2000 on getting to Liverpool and back to watch about 4 games by the time we pay for hotels etc.

Are you trying to say that people cannot go to see the team that they love because they are not scousers??

Everyone has a right to be proud of where they are from,and none less than scousers cause its a great city with a great team!

But to try and say Liverpool for the Liverpudlians only is insane!People that travel to watch games should be appreciated as they contribute to the club financially buying tickets and spend loads on official merchandise...this is good for LFC!

If you cant get tickets get up off your @rse and get a fancard,start going to a few games of lesser attraction than the big ones.There are always tickets to be got if you try hard enough.Then it wont be so hard to get tickets regularly!!
66-1120597113

Postby tommycockles » Mon Aug 07, 2006 4:48 pm

another great topic slating loads of people he doesn't know!! Kn.ob.

Like Peewee I'm from Liverpool and still have a huge family up there (my Dad was one of 9 kids) but moved away due to his work and now due to my work!! Where do i sit in your acceptance scale- actually scrap that as i don't give a :censored:!!

As much as I'm biased towards scousers i couldn't care who supports our club as long as we're supported as that's what pays for us to move forward!!
tommycockles
LFC Super Member

Postby Billy_5_Times » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:07 pm

I'm not saying that only scousers who can support Liverpool, but a lot of people who go to the match don't love Liverpool and that's what it is all about. You have to love Liverpool if you are going to the match. You have to know your history not just the current squad.

I know people move away from this great city of Liverpool but still follow us, that I don't mind it is people who support us while we are doing well but wouldn't turn up to Anfield if we were entertaining Leyton Orient in division 3 (league 2 as it is known nowadays)
"I'd kick my own brother if necessary, that's what football is about" Steve McMahon
Billy_5_Times

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:43 pm

s@int wrote:I say non ooters out .

Taken at face value, Saint, that statement would mean that both us overseas LFC supporters and all of you born-red Scousers couldn't support the team...only OOTers!  :D
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby Bad Bob » Mon Aug 07, 2006 5:59 pm

Oh the irony...

thegreenred wrote:i was brought up on the kop and under no circumstances do we have a go at fellow kopites or our players  the whole world has it in for us thats why we stick together if you cant follow these rules go and surport the mancs, there is nothing wrong with a diffrence of oppinion or a healty argument but slagging off  our own is not on.

thegreenred wrote:I couldnt agree more billy, these johny come lateleys are ruining what we stand for Liverpool football club is for the fans the genuine fans not the snotty little rich sod who arive at Anfield  by porche you know the ones, they dont sing dont have any passion for our beloved reds they also have to take in the beatles museum and the ferry while in liverpool, get them out and give us back our club scousers rule

BTW, you are Billy's father aren't you?  You two seem joined at the hip.  ???
Bad Bob
LFC Guru Member

Postby account deleted by request » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:19 pm

Bad Bob wrote:
s@int wrote:I say non ooters out .

Taken at face value, Saint, that statement would mean that both us overseas LFC supporters and all of you born-red Scousers couldn't support the team...only OOTers!  :D

I AM an ooter Bob  :D Even ooters like to pick on someone  :D
Last edited by account deleted by request on Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby CardinalRed » Mon Aug 07, 2006 6:44 pm

Give us a chance mate... There are many, just like me who ain't scousers but have immersed themselves in the club (history et al)

LFC forever      YNWA

:cool:
CardinalRed
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Next

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion