Scouse fans - Are there any scousers supporting lfc

Liverpool Football Club - General Discussion

Postby HOWIE » Tue Sep 12, 2006 4:08 pm

I live about 20 min drive from lpool, and travel to the games reguarly and live for lfc. Do i deserve to be in the ground? id agree that people from down south supportin lfc is weird, but i wouldnt begrudge them a ticket if they are true fans, wether they speak the same as the chelsea scum or not.
HOWIE

Postby peterc1992 » Tue Nov 07, 2006 5:40 pm

peewee wrote:
Billy_5_Times wrote:By what I hear at the ground and by the locations of pratically everyone on here, there doesn't seem to be too many scousers supporting Liverpool Football Club anymore. I for one am very proud to be a scouser but I am getting worried that Cockneys, the irish and particually Scandinavians seem to be stopping geniune fans from Liverpool getting to the match.

Your views please and especially the ones who are from Liverpool. Do you agree with me?

so you have to be from liverpool to be a genuine fan eh?

well bugger me

so some one who flies from ireland every week for the game is not as good as someone who gets on the 27 bus?

well i am enlightened billy-5-bollox

anyway i am a scouser but i dont live in liverpool anymore, now i am confused, does that mean i cant go the match anymore, even though i started going in 1973? or are scousers who dont live in liverpool anymore exempt?

how about someone who is a scouser but doesnt really like football but gets to go sometimes as a perk of his job, is he a genuine fan because he has a scouse accent? and is he not stopping another genuine supporter from going?

maybe you can clarify this for us billy as those of us with brains might struggle to understand your rhetoric

dead rite peewee!!

how dare u say that people who come from ireland not true fans,i am irish and i know that for years gone by that liverpool is a well loved club here and  just becasuse were not scousers u think we cannot go to matches and sud let people from liverpool go instead,if ur soo eager to go then why were there 2000 free seats at the reading game,if we are coming in and taking ur places
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Lando_Griffin » Sat Nov 11, 2006 2:46 am

Billy 5 times - The Hustler's crack-whore.

Rafa Benitez - An unfinished Legend.
Lando_Griffin
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby peterc1992 » Fri Nov 17, 2006 11:53 pm

lol
emlyn hughes:"liverpool are magic,everton are tragic"
peterc1992
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby kop11 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:11 pm

surly having a wide and great fan base can only be good??! :D   follow lfc with pride.
'i was made for liverpool and liverpool was made for me'

kop11

Postby penzance-on-the-kop » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:24 pm

Where ever you come from, how ever far away from liverpool, you watch the games week in week out and get down there as often as can, and you aren't a scouser it dosn't mean you are a proper fan? i think you've got a screw loose
ImageImage
penzance-on-the-kop

Postby crossy11 » Wed Nov 29, 2006 8:34 pm

The more fans the better for the club.
crossy11

Postby bartzy » Sun Dec 03, 2006 5:16 pm

babu wrote:you're right mate. I reckon you might be the only scouser supporting LFC, damn shame really.

im a scouser and i support liverpool, dont forget the norweigens, arabs and thai's
COME ON YOU REDS
bartzy

Postby BOODIDDY » Sun Dec 03, 2006 8:00 pm

too many scousers seem to have a hang up on non scouse liverpool fans. Fact, im from bolton but spend a fortune on watching the reds. Take more :censored: off more mancs and bolton fans than you can imagine. Have supported liverpool since i was a kid. Know more about liverpool than most people.

Have loads of great friends from liverpool yet since i joined this forum 4 years ago certain people on here assume that cos they live in liverpool they have a right to slag off the woolies.

What makes liverpool so big worldwide is the fans from all over the world and not just liverpool and merseyside.

If you really want a season ticket then you can get one. a ticket for the match easy. Just try a bit harder a stop moaning at the so called day trippers.
BOODIDDY
>> LFC Elite Member <<

Postby Jedi » Tue Dec 12, 2006 1:02 am

Bitter Kippers are watching us right now

5 times baby!!

Bitter Blues!!!

5 TIMES!!!
Jedi

Postby Red_lass » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:15 am

Non-scouse, don't spend much on them, don't own a jersey, spends alot of time finding free-to-air matches to watch the matches, tore out my hair when we missed alot of chances, cried when we won. So does that make me a non-worthy fan then? :D

seriously mate the world is round... its not flat nor does it end at yourdoor step! :;):
Red_lass
Red_lass

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:23 am

the world is round... its not flat

Not necessarily  :D

flat earth society

A second critical piece to the Efimovich model is that the Earth is not the center of the solar system either. It is, according to "round Earth" theory, orbiting the sun at a radius of around five-hundred million kilometers. Were this the case, the Earth would be an accelerated object in circular motion around its sun. And thereby are the problems introduced. The Earth accelerating in circular motion would behave no differently than would a car taking a corner: loose objects (humans and animals would act like loose change or a cup of coffee on the dashboard) would slide around, or be thrown off completely. There would be an apparent centrifugal force on everything. During the day, when things would be facing the sun and therefore on the inside of the "orbit", buildings would be crushed and humans beings squashed like grasshoppers in a centrifuge. And at night, when everything would be at the outside, trees and buildings would be ripped from the ground and flung into outer space, and humans wouldn't stand a chance. Obviously, there is a flaw in Efimovich's "orbit" theory.

You had better grab hold of something firm and hang on for dear life  :D
Last edited by account deleted by request on Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
account deleted by request

Postby Red_lass » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:31 am

s@int wrote:

flat earth society

:p

s@int mate, can you stop picking on me!  :laugh:
Red_lass
Red_lass

Postby account deleted by request » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:36 am

Red_lass wrote:
s@int wrote:

flat earth society

:p

s@int mate, can you stop picking on me!  :laugh:

Sorry, consider yourself unpicked on from now on.
account deleted by request

Postby Red_lass » Tue Dec 12, 2006 4:46 am

Sorry, consider yourself unpicked on from now on.

aww.. i'm last in the pecking order. darn!  :D
Red_lass
Red_lass

PreviousNext

Return to Liverpool FC - General Discussion